Welcome to Gaia! ::

angel walked into virgo block and headed to the top floor she found a room rigth next to the stairs on to the roof she dumped her bag grabbed her base and went up to the roof swung her legs over the edge of the building and started struming away in her own little world
"Hey Angel, have you seen the new IT teacher yet? He's like 25, and he's practically given me like 2,500g worth of hardware and software."
She walks towards Chris wearing a red mini skirt, a white tank top and black goth boots. "Hey hunny!" She kisses his cheek. "What have you been up to?"
hearing some one behind her angel turned around "ahh hey chris you give me a shock errmm.... no not yet but weve got it today so il see him then"((got to go talk to you later))
(( I'm all alone again gonk ))
Star Light5
She walks towards Chris wearing a red mini skirt, a white tank top and black goth boots. "Hey hunny!" She kisses his cheek. "What have you been up to?"

"Hey sexy, what's up with you? good summer, I missed you so much!"
I grab your a** and lift you to my waist line as your legs hug around it.
Arch Seraph
Star Light5

She laughs. "I missed you too!"
Star Light5
Arch Seraph
Star Light5

"Did you see, what i left in your room yet, I think you'll like it."
((It's a really expensive set of earings, necklace and a ring.))
Arch Seraph
Star Light5
Arch Seraph
Star Light5

"No, I haven't even been in my room yet. I was looking for you." She makes a pouty smile. "Let's go to my room then."
(( Why am I always left alone?? ))
User Name:bluegirl13
Name:Bleu Nuit
Subjects Taking:Math, Science and art
Appearence: A lot like avi, but she has a book bag over on shoulder and a tiny black katt on her shoulder
Personality: quiet, brainy but doesn't like to show it, will be nice, sometimes mean.
Nationality: Hers is French
Hobbies: playing music (flute), drawing, writting, and anthing with science
Employment: none
Other: Has a pet katt named Raven. katt= Konversations all the time. the katt can talk. It's black aswell.
Star Light5
Arch Seraph
Star Light5
Arch Seraph
Star Light5

"No, I haven't even been in my room yet. I was looking for you." She makes a pouty smile. "Let's go to my room then."

"Okay, so did you go anywhere interesting?"
Arch Seraph

"Not really.." She smiles sweetly at him. I cannot tell him what happened this summer.. he'll flip! She thinks. She holds his hand and they walk to her dorm room.
Star Light5
Arch Seraph

"Not really.." She smiles sweetly at him. I cannot tell him what happened this summer.. he'll flip! She thinks. She holds his hand and they walk to her dorm room.

"Wow, this is smaller than I rememer, but considering the last couple of times we've been in here together we've been completely ******** out of our heads on absinth and other things."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff