Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, and welcome to Balamb Garden.
This is a school for serious Rpers Only!!((Randomness is allowed for the hyper kids...))
You may be made ups, but I also want FF 7-10 Charactors joining. Romance Is also wanted in here wink

-Rules-
1) NO GODMODDING!! I'm VERY strict on this!
2) You may fight, but take it to the training room
3) NO KILLING!! You may only kill yourself....erm..
4) Nothing over Pg-13! Keep that IN you're PM's thank you!!
5) You MUST pm Nightmeecra OR Sakinin you're form!
-Form Students-
Name:
Apperance:
Weapon:
Magic: ((Minumum of 5))
GF: ((minumum of 3))
SeeD or In Training:
Room #:
Bio:

-Form Teachers-
Name:
Apperance:
Weapon:
Magic:
GF: ((Minumum of 4))
What Class you tech:
Room #:
Bio:

-Dorms-
These are the dorms!! I would like if would bunk with some one so I wouldn't have to make more rooms >.>

Guys:
Room 1:Hawk/Sayo
Room 2: Dark
Room 3: Turmoi/Majin
Room 4:Max_Valintine
Room 5: Menkx Shiogo
Room 6: Chaos
Room 7: Small_Fox/Kyle
Room 8:Kadashi
Room 9: Irvine
Room 10:Flame/Squall
Room 11:Shin/Rain
Room 12:Gydin
Room 13:Flamsword/Rhann
Room 14:Zero Fall
Room 15: Seth
Room 16:Keisuka/ Sanar

Girl's:
Room 17: Catrina
Room 18: Rin/Miya
Room 19: Miri
Room 20: SaNgOgirl/Amara
Room 21:Kira
Room 22:Sarah
Room 23:
Room 24:
Room 25:
Room 26:
Room 27:
Room 28:
Room 29:Faith
Room 30:Nightmeecra/Orisis

-Teacher Rooms-
Room 1: Auron
Room 2: Lomiwyn Kanto (Dr. Kanto)
Room 3: Mr. Renton
Room 4:Ryoko
Room 5:
Room 6:

-Top elite SeeD-
-Nightmeecra
-Sayo
-Chaos
-

I would like you to PLEASE!!! Pm me, or Sakinin the form and what room you want, because Sometimes I am not on most times of the week! sweatdrop

-Charactors needed!!-
-Cid:
-Squall: heart heart We found a Squall!
-Seifer We have our Seifer heart
-Selphie:
-Irvine: We found and Irvine!!
-Zell: Got one!
-Quistis:

((sorry, but I'm not the biggest Rinoa fan... stare ))

My Profile:
Name: Nightmeecra Kikyoko
Race: Demon
Apperance: Avatar pic only with anckle long brown hair up in a pony tail
Weapon: A long sword, and street style fighting
Magic: Firegra, blizzard, Heal, Lightning.
SeeD or In Training: SeeD
Room #: 20
Bio: Very seilent and strong, she never really talks. She is an orphan with a soul of tourment. Mostly everyone in the Garden never goes near her because of fear. She only wishes to find true happiness. She holds onto Squalls old jacket as a reminder of her past.

((if the fourm say's "Does not exsit" refresh a few times or hit back))

Nightmeecra's Current Crushes! heart <---Rare!

User Image heart

Support Yoai people!! >.<
Bump Bump Bump ((Plz do not bump, I'm just doing this to get the forum up...)
Bump

((I guess I'll start))
She walks through the hallways, her sword on the side of her, her hands in her pockets, her hair swaying behind her. "Hmmn...." She sighed deeply as she entered the cafeteria, sitting at a table.
She sighed and tooks out a locket, rubbing its old scratched surface, sighing and putting it back in her pocket. She looked around the surprisingly empty cafeateria and shook her head, remembering today the new students where arriving. "How much fun is THIS going to be?" She asked herself, groaning.
Lomiwyn walked into the lunchroom lacking but of a few students, his back slightly slouched over and whip rolled up behind his heavy coat. He quietly stiffled a yawn and picked up one of the trays piled on top of each other in front of the lunch line, placing a hotdog and gellitin cup on the plastic surface and paying for it once he got to the cashier. He looked about at so me ample seating tebles and sat down in one closest to him aside from going to the teachers lounge.

(Name: Lomiwyn Kanto (Dr. Kanto)
Race: Human
Apperance: Very tall and lanky, dressing in garbs of a black shirt and pants with a beige coat reaching down to the back of his knee. Lomiwyn's eyes ocean blue, hidden behind small pensenettas that rest on the tip of his nose.
Weapon: Steel plated whip
Magic: Cure, Cura, Curaga, Esuna, Life
What Class you tech: Worst case scearios and good judgement building
Bio: Out of teaching class Lomi has a very appethitic attitude towards things, and on most occasions lying about because of both his laziness and quite frequant fatigue. Deep down he is a very socialable person, and tries to wear it on his sleeve often due to proffesional courtasy.)
After finishing all he had got form the lunch line, he quickly put the tray on one of the cleaning racks and started to wonder around aimlessly. Seeing the few students actually there clumped into groups except for one girl who he believed couldn't be more than the age of twenty. He walked up behind her, emiting a few words in a semi-low voice
"Why arn't you with the rest of your friends, lass?"
((Can my character be 12-years-old?))
((Sorry, fell asleep.....umm...GA! I'll just change the time, and peoples dont matter what you're age is))

`The Next Day`
She walked down the halls, yawning deeply after her nap. "Ahhh that was good....."She muttered as she continued down the hall.
A school huh?Heh.Sounds like a place where i can cause trouble.
Lomiwyn
Lomiwyn walked into the lunchroom lacking but of a few students, his back slightly slouched over and whip rolled up behind his heavy coat. He quietly stiffled a yawn and picked up one of the trays piled on top of each other in front of the lunch line, placing a hotdog and gellitin cup on the plastic surface and paying for it once he got to the cashier. He looked about at so me ample seating tebles and sat down in one closest to him aside from going to the teachers lounge.

(Name: Lomiwyn Kanto (Dr. Kanto)
Race: Human
Apperance: Very tall and lanky, dressing in garbs of a black shirt and pants with a beige coat reaching down to the back of his knee. Lomiwyn's eyes ocean blue, hidden behind small pensenettas that rest on the tip of his nose.
Weapon: Steel plated whip
Magic: Cure, Cura, Curaga, Esuna, Life
What Class you tech: Worst case scearios and good judgement building
Bio: Out of teaching class Lomi has a very appethitic attitude towards things, and on most occasions lying about because of both his laziness and quite frequant fatigue. Deep down he is a very socialable person, and tries to wear it on his sleeve often due to proffesional courtasy.)

You only know healing spells?You suck.I know both types.black and white.And summoning too.
Cloud_Strifle787
A school huh?Heh.Sounds like a place where i can cause trouble.

((Ok, serious RPers and you need to Pm me the form stare Baka..))
*walks in* hi
ok then what r we going to do here sweatdrop blaugh
((*sigh* My god...PEOPLE!! PM ME THE FORMS!! SERIOUS RPer's!!....n N00bs.. stare ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff