Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Explorer

User ImageUser Image

Alien Explorer

User Image
                                                    g h o u l b l o o d User Image a c a d e m y
                                                    User Image
                                                    [ life revolves around the pulse, always go for the heart ]
                                                    [
                                                    property of ...
                                                    xxx x x pumpkin pie protector 3nodding

Perhaps it was the viciously cruel actions of the humans of long ago that inspired my great-
                                                    great-grandfather to create a haven for those of bloodlust. I don't know.

Through means that I assume I'm not supposed to speak of, he obtained a large castle through
                                                    good fortune. Soon, the idea of vampires began to disappear from the minds of humans. He
                                                    beckoned for his close friends and confidants to come join him within his massive home as
                                                    teachers for those who have yet to learn how to navigate the world with their... condition. Slowly
                                                    they built up a regime of highly qualified staff and opened the school for the public.

Over time, several other schools developed, but none as old or mysterious as the Ghoulblood
                                                    Academy. The castle has seen many generations, and recently the responsibility of being the
                                                    first in command, after my father's passing, landed firmly on my shoulders... Conspiracies
                                                    have been floating around as to the cause of my father's death, but I assure you it's very safe
                                                    here! This is my first year as head of the coven, but I've still got a thing or two to learn myself!
                                                    I've got some big shoes to fill, but being Queen of the Undead can't be too hard, can it?

Oh! That does remind me: I've attached your schedules and supply lists below! Hope you
                                                    all have an absolutely wonderful time here.

Your Newbie Headmistress,

Nagi Hellgrau

Alien Explorer

r u l e s
[ you had better read me! ]
xoxo
User Image

Read the rules! It freaks me out that I have to tell people to
            do this.

As always, Gaia's Terms of Service have to be followed.

Our characters are much too classy to post smut. We just imply it. Do not
            cyber in my thread. Please don't get carried away.

Absolutely no God-modding. Do not take control of another user's character, assault
            their character, etc. without explicit consent from the user.

This is a pretty casual RP, but please, proofread and use spellcheck generously.
            Aim for at least a paragraph a post.

I expect a post from you AT LEAST once a week, ideally every three days. If you
            have special circumstances or have to take a break, message me. I'm an extremely
            understanding person. Just tell me your situation and I WILL accommodate you.

Be social. Be present and active on the OOC, and plot like crazy.

I hope for you to post in the OOC before or at least after sending in your profile.

Anime-esque pictures only, please!

All of your posts should be written in the third person.

If you're a student, you haven't mastered your powers yet, so keep in mind that you have
            limits, and the teachers will be more powerful

Please don't post in text colors that are physically painful to the eyes or practically
            unreadable. Text should be either size 10 or 11 font.

You have to wait for me to approve you before you post, or I will delete it. Pretty standard.

Respect each other. Do not cause stupid doofus drama. That's lame. Be nice and
            include everyone. I don't want any popularity contests and shady cliques. It's not cool.

The application is below, and you should title your PM "but are we really bats, though?" Send it to pumpkin pie protector.

x

Alien Explorer

a p p l i c a t i o n s
User Image [ profiles! ]
xoxo
User Image

Code:

[color=white]xxXXXXXXXXXXXx[/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/ZNi1ZYB.png[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=29][color=COLOR1]NAME[/color][/size]
                    [list][list][size=12][color=COLOR2]NICKNAME[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                    [list][list][list][list][size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]let me just introduce myself... [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=COLOR2][list][list]Hello! My name is [color=COLOR3]name[/color].
                    You might want to know that I am [color=COLOR3]age[/color] years old, but I look [color=COLOR3]age you were turned[/color], and I'm obviously a [color=COLOR3]gender[/color].
                    This is my [color=COLOR3]first/second/third[/color] year of school here, and I'm in [color=COLOR3]house you're in[/color] House.
                    This is my [color=COLOR3]years working at Ghoulblood[/color] year of employment here, and I teach [color=COLOR3]first/second/third year, or if blood gatherer, type in "Bloodkeep"[/color] students.[/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]some people might say that I'm...[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR2][list][list]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: [color=COLOR2]TRAIT 1[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: [color=COLOR2]TRAIT 2[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: [color=COLOR2]TRAIT 3[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: [color=COLOR2]TRAIT 4[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: [color=COLOR2]TRAIT 5[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR2]...and, I have a talent! I'm [color=COLOR3]telepathic/super fast/super strong/extremely persuasive PICK ONE[/color][/color]
                    [/list][/list][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]you wouldn't BELIEVE what I've been through... [/color][/size]
                    Biography, including: life as a human, (vampires cannot copulate. if you have a vampire parent, they had to have adopted/abducted and changed you as a child/teenager/young adult), the experience of transforming into a vampire, your life so far as a bloodsucker, and then why you wanted/were forced to come to Ghoulblood. Remember, Ghoulblood is less like a high school and more like an education center for vampires unskilled in survival against hunters/socializing with other vampires/living among humans/etc.

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]I like these! [/color][/size]
                    [color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: like

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]I hate these![/color][/size]
                    [color=COLOR3]✦[/color] :tab: dislike

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=COLOR1]these are my colors[/color][/size]

[size=10][list][list][color=COLOR1]██ COLOR1[/color]
                    [color=COLOR2]██ COLOR2[/color]
                    [color=COLOR3]██ COLOR3[/color][/list][/list][/size]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]★[/color] [color=black][color=COLOR1]my username is[/color][/color]
                    [list][list][color=COLOR2][size=10]username[/size][/color][/size][/list][/list]

[color=white]x[/color]

xxx

Alien Explorer

h o u s e User Image l i s t i n g s
[ don't complain! ] User Image

Q U I C K F I R E tab H O U S E tab for the fast
            Head: Seren Eira Rhys
            Amaya Adachi
            Ezra Stone

B L O O D K E E P tab H O U S E tab for the strong
            Head: Elijah Agapito Albano
            Alicia Evangeline Tempest
            Jakob Krimhilde

W I S E W O R K S tab H O U S E tab for the clever
            Head: open
            Ivy Ironsoul
            boy 1

N E C R O S M I L E tab H O U S E tab for the charming
            Head: Orabelle Flavie Beaulieu
            Ayana Emarie Cordoux
            Min Ruan

((obviously, these traits are not set in stone--maybe your charming student is stronger than they think they are? maybe the fastest vampire is actually quite clever? ultimately, Nagi decides))

[[ no ]] girls left tab [[ 1 ]] boys left

Instructors live in quarters within their respective Houses. They're in charge of disciplining and
                  guiding students in their houses, unless a serious offense occurs, in which case Nagi is the
                  judge.

Because of the grey area when it comes to ages, (some of the students are as old as the
                  teachers!), teacher/student relationships aren't totally abnormal, but they're still a bit
                  scandalous.

The rooms are not coed, but each house has its own common areas for students in the same
                  house to lounge about.

It's not uncommon to see dead human bodies in the kitchens. The Blood Harvester is supposed
                  to drain the the blood and distribute it, but sometimes students and staff stumble upon the grisly
                  remains.

Sometimes there are field trips... to the nearby trails, where hikers mysteriously disappear...

x

Alien Explorer

s u p p l y l i s t User Image s c h e d u l e
[ don't lose it! ] User Image

User Image tab F I R S T tab Y E A R S tab taught by Orabelle Flavie Beaulieu
              History
              Anatomy
              Philosophy

User Image tab S E C O N D tab Y E A R S tab taught by Seren Eira Rhys
              Combat
              Tactics
              Telepathy OR Telekinesis

User Image tab T H I R D tab Y E A R S tab taught by OPEN
              Strength Training
              Agility Training
              Advanced Mental Invasion OR Advanced Mental Kinetics

User Image tab H E A D M I S T R E S S tab Nagi Hellgrau

User Image tab B L O O D tab G A T H E R E R tab "I harvest humans!" Elijah Agapito Albano

User Image tab S U P P L Y tab L I S T tab
              NO FERRETS
              Writing Materials
              Personal Belongings
              NO FERRETS
              Schedule
              School Books
              NO FERRETS

X

Alien Explorer

User Image

W H A T ' S tab H A P P E N I N G

User Image

Weather: Forever Cloudy and Dark, (Nagi keeps it that way)

Date: October 31st

Time: 11:00 AM

Current Events: Students are arriving. Staff live on the grounds nearly year 'round.

Upcoming Events: A Welcoming Halloween Ball will be held tonight at 7:00 PM as a social
                                          Upcoming Events: mixer and introduction.

Upcoming Events: (I've always wanted to say this)

D A W N tab O F tab T H E tab F I R S T tab D A Y

User Image
                                                  x

Alien Explorer

tab

R E S E R V E D

tab

Alien Explorer

tab

R E S E R V E D

tab

Alien Explorer

tab