Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Genjimaru-kun

My heart is made out of ice, My mind is a book of never ending intellegence~

User Image

฿€££A₣I₦€

Bellafine looked at him with an emotionless face. She thought of Ava,the head of the school, she must know by now that this man was looking for her. She pointed at a direction towards the school then looked towards the same direction.."Ava, her name is Ava." She looked back at the man and crossed her arms. After she observed him once more, she started to walk away into the darker parts of the forest.

Hear My Voice: Fiction
Mood: Neutral
Weapons: Retracted.

Adorable Lover

6,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
█║▌│█│║▌║││xx █║║▌│█│║▌║xxx ││█║▌│║║█║x Daisukexx Sato
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Akioxxxxxxx Sato

ωιтн єvєяч вяєαтн чσυ тαкє чσυ'яє ∂yιηgxxxx
ωιтн єvєяч sтєp ωє тαкє ωє'яє╒αℓℓιηg αpαяτ

User Image

User Image

User Image

ιғ ωє σηℓч нα∂ σиє cнαиcє ωє'∂ вяєαтнxxxx
ℓєт's тαкє тнє cнαиcє яιɢнт иσω αи∂ §cяεąм

User ImageUser Image

Akio gave the girl a friendly smile and bowed politely when the girl with the silvery hair introduced herself."Hello, Elle. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Akio." He stated, grinning lazily now. With a slight flick, a transparent tail, the color of akio's hair appeared, brushing against Daisuke before vanishing.Daisuke got the message and sighed, refusing to meet the newcomers eyes. "Hi, I am Daisuke.." Cerulean blue eyes danced with mirth at his brother's tone. "Don't mind him, he's not a people person.." Akio whispered, apologizing to elle with a small smile.

Daisuke grunted at his brother's words, ignoring him and the girl when he heard the call of someone else.He inwardly simmered, why couldn't people just leave him alone? Turning to face the newest girl, Daisuke looked displeased. It was clear that the girl was lost.Using a bit of his brother's friendly engery, the younger kitsune managed a smile, a small one but a smile nonetheless."Forgive me, miss but I do not know where the female dorms are.." He apologized before turning to look at Elle,"Perhaps you could give the young lady some directions..?"

ooc: Wow..We've got a group now!

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Elle Michaels

{ } Found the better part of me, and I'll never let it go... { }

Elle bowed her head and smiled softly at them both. Though she would admit she was kind of sad the other boy wasn't much of a people person, he seemed interesting.

"It's very nice to meet you both. And it's quite alright. I have been home schooled my whole life until this year, so you two are the first people outside of my family that I've met."

She chuckled about it softly for a moment before turning her eyes to the other female, that asked her where the dorms were. She felt her throat tickle due to coughing, and brought a tissue up and took a moment to cough and clear her throat before responding to the question.

"The girls only dorms are down this hall and to the right. I have a map here if you would like that."

She smiled faintly at the girl and placed the tissue back in her pocket.

'What I should be doing after this is finding the doctor..'

She thought to herself before pulling herself back in the convorsation with everyone. Tuberculosis was a curse for her. And were her family not 'special' She wouldn't be here. Yes, in reality she wasn't exactly 'living' when she was very young she stopped breathing due to the severity of her illness. Her family curse was that those who leave the living do not leave the earth. They are stuck in purgatory. Many of her relatives are Poltergeists, as is Elle, and it's not something that bothers her. But it makes things interesting for people she meets. Sadly the symptoms of Tuberculosis stayed with her, but they are not contagious anymore. She knew people that attended this school would be 'different' but she didn't know what to expect. So far though, things were seeming to go fairly well.

l l ooc: Outfit l l

--

User Image
User Image
.*Ascher Mitarashi~.

After several moments of silence Ascher sat back up. He rubbed his head in annoyance. Ugh. Was there anything to do around this place. He wasn't exactly fond of sleeping. Stretching his arms into a yawn Ascher rose to his feet and made a bee line for the door. He opened it with haste and stepped out into the hallway. His stomach growled. He smirked. "Well I haven't eaten since I arrived...." Ascher's nose twitched. He could smell something.... and it wasn't food. He walked over to a nearby window in the hall and looked out into the forest that was nearby. In There was someone out there. For a moment he considered traveling outside to do some exploring but wasn't exactly in the mood for such actions. Instead he turned heel and walked nonchalantly down the hall. "I wonder where everyone is..." Ascher turned the corner and his nose caught whiff of several individuals. There was a young girl and two guys a few feet ahead of him. They didn't smell like normal humans. Ascher had to take into consideration that they might not be human at all. He preferred if they weren't. Ascher dispised humans, even the ones with "gifts". They weren't good for anything. He smiled. Perhaps he shoud inquire to see just who these individuals were. As he neared them he called out in a sarcastic tone... "Well well well,what do we have here..."

Adorable Lover

6,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The two kitsunes shifted their attention to Elle, her coughing distracting them momentarily.They exchanged glances, wondering if the young girl was ill.Poor thing..The brighter fox thought sadly when he recalled what happened earlier.Akio beamed at his younger brother, happy that he was actually trying to be kind to someone.."You know..If you continue to grin like the cheshire cat I fear your charming face with get stuck like that, dear brother.."Daisuke taunted, sneering at Akio darkly.The older brother's eyes flashed a dark blue like a raging sea."You say the sweetest of things, dear little brother.." Akio flashed his sharpened canines in warning, his voice sounding guttural.Daisuke laughed, surprised and pleased to see Akio riled up. "You know I am only jesting, Akio." Daisuke smirked charmingly.

Akio grunted, glaring at his smug brother before turning back to their little group.. "Are you alright,Elle?" He asked, his eyes shifting back to their vibrant cerulean blue again.Moody princess.. The darker brother thought, burrowing his nose into his soft scarlet scarf. When he heard another person,call out to their little group Daisuke turned his attention to the figure approaching.A male this time.Narrowing his crimson tinged orange eyes at the male's tone, Daisuke tensed.It was a wolf.In the corner of his eye he noticed his brother do the same but he maintained his cheery persona."Are you blind, mutt?" Daisuke hissed,keeping an eye on the wolf.Akio grimanced inwardly, Why must his little brother start everything?

ooc:let's throw in some brotherly love.

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Elle Michaels

Elle heard the voice of another male and turned her head, her long hair swaying slightly with the movement. She looked at this new male, and back to Daisuke. In all honesty it didn't seem like he liked her all that much, but Akio was very friendly. She turned her attention to his question, asking if she was okay. She nodded her head.

"I'm fine thank you. I suffer from Pulminary Tuberculosis. So coughing and such is a common symptom. But considering I'm not what you would call... living... you won't catch it from me."

She smiled softly, which some found odd. At the beginning stage, her own family couldn't go near her, it was a risk for infection. But once Elle passed from the living into purgatory, she was able to be around her family, and it made her happy she wouldn't infect anyone with this horrible disease.

She turned her attention to the other male. She brought her hand up to her cheek as a sign of nervousness. Daisuke didn't seem to be too pleased to see this guy, maybe they didn't like each other?

"Is there something you needed?"

She said softly, hoping it would re-direct the new person from Daisuke's remark

l l ooc: Outfit

The brothers are cute : 3 I'm excited to see what happens next! l l

--

User Image

Shadowy Shade

* Scarlette (Goddess and The Principal's Daughter) *

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Scar was still holding her victim's skeleton and skull in her hands when she sensed something. She hissed, her pointed tongue flickering between her pointed teeth. She looked back to Arthur, "I have to go. Maybe we can see each other later when you aren't as busy." she stated. Scar backed away from him, "Goodbye..." she said before disappearing into a red fog.
Scar reappeared in the hallway and made the boy's skeleton in her hand disappear. It had went back to her workroom so she could work with his bones later. She was going to carve them with symbols for her throne she was building. She had kept the skull in her hands for inspiration. She needed ideas. Scar shuddered when she felt the presence of over-bearing joy in the building. She hated people's happiness... it made her feel sick. 'These disgusting mortals... How dare they take away the neutral mood this academy had!' she thought irritably 'I will find them and massacre them to use their bones for my throne'. Scar started to float down the hall with skull in hand, her canines elongating into fangs...

Genesis Rising
I'm gonna free Scar up for a little bit...

Adorable Lover

6,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Akio and Daisuke kept their guard up, the latter of the two already forming multiple plans of attack and escape routes in case things got..messy and he didn't want the girl, Elle getting involved.He wasn't too worried though, he knew Akio would handle her before joining him once again.Daisuke may act cold and uncaring but his brother taught him to be a gentleman to woman.Akio glanced at Elle, his attention going from her to the male.He trusted his brother to handle things but..He frowned, eyes full of concern when he heard of her condition.."I do not fully understand what you mean..but if you are positive that you are fine.." He said, with a tight smile.Akio watched Elle as she attempted to divert the male's attention from his younger brother. It pleased him to know that someone else was looking out for him."It's impolite and ill-mannered to brawl with women around.."Akio added, voice sharp.Daisuke smirked at Elle. It seems this girl has a small spark in her.. The dark furred fox thought, curious to see what else the small girl do.Akio grinned widely,stuffing his hands into his jean pockets."Yes..Can we help you, wolf?" Akio remarked happily, returning to his happier persona while still staying on edge.

ooc:

enrique92547
We need you to post..Can't keep dragging this out.. emotion_8c

Dapper Dabbler

10,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kanashi Tamashi

Kanashi sighed quietly, running a hand through his jet black hair. He didn't really want to pack up his things to head off to some academy where he'd probably just be picked on by all the other students. Having grown up in the city he'd grown used to the mocking that revolved around his ears and tail, but it still wasn't something that the young neko looked forward to. He opened his suitcase and placed it in front of him. "What a drag...Why can't they just get over themselves?" The boy mumbled to himself, trying not to be heard as to avoid any arguments from his parents. As he began putting his clothes into the case he heard a stern voice from down the hall calling his name. It was his dad telling him to hurry up. The neko rolled his ruby colored eyes, and tossed the rest of his stuff into the case, slipping his i-pod and headphones into the pocket of his jeans, and shoving his baseball bat and glove in along with his other possessions.. "Ughh.. This is gonna be a long day."

As the neko and his father were loading his thnigs into the car to be taken to the academy, Kanashi's father turned to him and frowned. "I just want you to know, that we're doing this for your own good.. We care about you son." The young man afforded the man a quick glance and a slight wave. "Yeah, sure dad. Can we just go?" The two climbed into the vehicle and headed off. The neko stared blankly out of the car window, wondering ahead to his new residence. Neither of the two said very much the entire drive there, and upon their arrival at "Ravensworth Academy, he hesitated none to hop out of the vehicle to retrieve his bag, and to wave his dad off, skipping the farewells.

As he entered the school grounds he briefly glanced around, admiring the scenery.
"Hmmm.. Nice place." The neko smiled, his ears perking up. This place might be better than he expected. He went and got his dorm key. He'd been assigned Dorm #2 in the CO-ed dorm. He carried his belongings up to his room, and upon entering, he quickly walked into his bedroom and dropped the bags on the floor. He inhaled softly through his nose, smelling the room around him. "Apparently I'm without a roomate at the moment. Oh well I guess..." The neko stood up and exited the room to take a look around, closing the door behind him.
((OOC - sorry if it's too long, but I wanted it to be at least descent. Anyone want to give the new kid some company?))

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Elle Michaels

Elle chuckled softly and fiddled with the heart pendant around her neck.

"What I mean is, I'm not living. I'm a poltergeist, or commonly known as a ghost. My family is human, with a curse that anyone who passes on lives in purgatory; the place between the living and the afterlife for eternity. Tuberculosis is contagious, but considering I'm not actually alive, you can't catch it from me."

She explained in a soft tone. Being a ghost wasn't all that exciting. Yea you can walk through most solid objects, but that's about it; nothing too special about them. But Elle didn't mind. She felt better ever since she passed on at the young age of three.. She looked over at Akio and smiled, then smiled at Daisuke. They seemed like nice people. But she wasn't too sure about the other male that had just called out to them.

l l ooc: Outfit

I decided to post and drag it out a tad P: l l

--

User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Where I am: Corridor
With: Pretty much everyone.
Thoughts: 'Friendship, friendship, yay yay yay!'

█████████████████ ۰۰ █████████████████

━ ۰۰ ━ As Elly listened to the girl give her directions, she noticed that more people were gathering around them. Not that they were really that noticable, but the two brothers fighting and the girl with silver hair talking to them looked very out of place. Yet this school and the people in it were out of place in general, so who was to say this wasn't normal. Elly smiled at the fact that the group was widening a bit and it would be great if they could all be friends at some point.

Before Elly was about to thank the silver haired girl, she started coughing. Listening to her story, Elly tilted her head to the side. The sickness that the girl had was triggering Elly's light powers, which could be used to heal wounds if triggered the right way. This 'tugging' on Elly's power stream told Elly that she couldn't right out cure her, but there was something Elly could do to help the girl.

~ "Thank you very much for the information. I probably would have been running around in circles without your help. Here's a little present," ~
Elly told her and reached into her pocket and created a little mini portal where she was able to get to a stash of medicine that was used for many different reasons. She then pulled out two cough-drop looking pieces.

~ "These are special cough drops that will help you in your coughing fits and make your sickness temperarily go away for about... a day or two. It's a thank you gift for your help. my name is Elly by the way. Nice to meet you, and you two as well.... and everyone else who just came over, heh," ~
she told the girl and the rest of the gang of people who were now part of a big group, bowing slightly in greeting to them all.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Where I am: Ravensworth, finally
With: Myself
Thoughts: 'So much hate'

━ ۰۰ ━ An alarm clock rang from the side table of a room labled #2 down the corridor of the co-ed rooms in Ravensworth Academy. A fluffy head of blonde hair pocked out from the sheets that were bundled up around him and an arm flailed lazily around before finding the clock and shutting off the annoying wakeup call. The arm retracted back to the sheets that remained bundled up. Ten minutes passed when another anoying alarm went off, this time across the room, forcing the figure under the sheets to get up and turn it off. Emerging fromt he bed, a blonde haired boy got up, his eyes closed and his legs and feet stumbling over things to reach the clock. After fiddling a bit, the sound was gone and the boy stretched his arms up and licked his lips. His gaze went to the window and he looked outside, scratching his chest and yawning. He turned away and went into the bathroom to shower.

As the boy got ready and dressed, he grabbed the headphones sitting on the endtable and stepped out of the room with keys dangling from his fingers, a keyring with a little piggy on it wrapped around his fingers. Upon closing the door, a sign fell off, and the boy turned around and picked it up to place it back on the door. The sign revealed the name 'Atlas Shields & ' but no other name, which also revealed that that was the boy's name and that he didn't have a rommate yet, that he knew of anyways. Smiling at his work, Atlas popped his headphones back on and headed down the corridor to go get something to eat. As he walked down he yawned again and noticed a group of people kind of standing there. It was a nice thing to see, but there was a feeling of evil there too. Atlas scopped it outm but couldn't find it, unt9l he looked beyond the group and saw a girl with fangs. She looked familiar, but Atlas couldn't understand why quite yet. Regardless, he felt something was up, so he went past the group, nodding in greeting, and started to approach the girl, stopping and leaning at one of the walls.

~ "That's a lot of anger to have for such an early time of day... Anything i can do to help? Perhaps some breakfast or maybe some... reds... stuff..." ~
Atlas asked politely, looking at the girl who looked absolutely gothic like, though more of the 'Mmm blood! Thick and rich and... red!' though Atlas wasn't sure exactly what she was, but anyone who could feel her presence or saw her could tell she was up to something dark, if not mysterious.
~ "" ~

Shadowy Shade

* Scarlette (Goddess and The Principal's Daughter) *

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Scar was floating a couple feet above a group of highly optimistic students, 'Oh, how I hate you all! You won't be missed when you're gone...' she thought angrily. She was about to attack the first person who stood out, a sickly-looking poltergeist girl. Before Scar dived down at the poor girl she heard footsteps and looked over to see a blonde boy who leaned against the wall, "Well hello there, Sunshine..." she hissed. Scar went back to watching the girl she was targeting, hearing the boy speak to her seconds later. She turned her attention to him completely when he spoke of her anger so early in the day, then offered to help through breakfast. She glared at him, "The only 'red stuff' I have a taste for is blood or flesh. Now unless you are willing to help me attack this group of students, you can take that breakfast-offering and yourself out of here." she snapped in a hushed tone so the group wouldn't hear her. She hesitated for a moment before speaking again in a softer tone, though it still wasn't nice, "You know... it's great being aware of a possible worshiper. I'm assuming you've left the light and have turned to the darkness?" she questioned. 'This boy could be a great servant.' Scar thought, entertained by the idea.

Shiny Starry Dreams

Shadowy Shade

Kimmy Whiskers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kimmy grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, changing the channel to Animal Planet. It was on a show about cat breeds. She smirked a little and looked over at her roommate, "How does this show make you feel? Want to learn about your ancestors or watch something else?" she asked. She didn't know what kind of cat he was. She couldn't sense it whether it was a wild or domestic cat. Kimmy leaned back into her pillows, eating her fruit snacks and casually drinking her juice. She was comfortable and not angry anymore, just calm and content. She kind of liked her roommate now. He was nice and didn't fight back. She could get used to him pretty quickly if he didn't start anything with her. Though she would probably try to start stuff with him unintentionally. It was just her personality...

razorsandblades
User Image
.*Ascher Mitarashi~.

Ascher smiled at the brothers snide remark. "Actually there is something you guys can help me with..." he smirked, and inched closer. As he neared them he could sense the tension rising. The girl seemed kind enough but these boys were another story. If he didnt tread carefuly he might end up in his first fight of the year. Not that it mattered to him. He needed something to pass the time. They didnt appear to be human so perhaps they would actually prove entertaining. Ascher leaned up against a nearby locker and crossed his arms in a carefree way. He turned his head and gave the group another sadistic smirk. "I was feeling rather hungry and was wondering where the cafeteria might be?" He eyed the girl, looking her up and down. She was beautiful. He wondered how she might taste. Normally it was against his honor as a prince to tarnish his good palatte with the filth of humans but he wasnt entirely sure she was one... afterall humans lacked the beauty she obviously possessed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff