Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Shadowy Shade

* Principal (and Goddess) Ava Lovington *

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava stamped the application she was reading through with an 'Accepted!' stamp. She had two applications left to go over. She listened to Daichi tell her about his summer, "That's nice." she commented. She wouldn't have found those things to be much fun herself. But if he was happy with his summer then that's all that mattered to her... until she heard him sigh. She frowned and picked up the 'Denied!' stamp. She stamped the last two applications with it, not even looking at them. Ava stood and walked over to Daichi, sitting down in the chair beside him. "Something seems to be bothering you." she stated "Did you not enjoy going to the beach and 'chasing skirts'?". She crossed her legs and smoothed out her dress, "Most beings would love that sort of thing..." she said to herself under her breath. She had an idea and looked back up at Daichi, "Would you like to go to the carnival with me tonight? It'll be out by the bay. It's about a fifty mile travel. I could pay for everything...?" she offered, wanting to cheer him up. She started to laugh, "My lollipops and gumdrops sweet daughter, Scar, could take my place as principal for the night." she said. To Ava, just the thought of it was horrific and humorous at the same time. But she could talk with Scar and have her swear to not go all evil ruler over the school. "Oh! I almost forgot to add... I'm only inviting you to the carnival as strictly friends." she said honestly. Ava didn't feel anything toward Daichi romantically, she just thought of him as a good friend.

iCaptain Hitsugaya X

Shadowy Shade

Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy felt like her roommate was doing something weird and looked over at him, "What are you doing? Why are you being so quiet too?" she rolled her eyes "You're such a freak". Even though she was being mean, she was starting to get used to him. She got up from her bed and walked over to the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards and finding them full of food, bowls, dishes, cups, and silverware. "Hmmm..." she said quietly. She grabbed two packages of fruit snacks and two apple juice boxes, walking back over to her bed and sitting on the edge. "Here." she said and tossed a juice box and a pack of fruit snacks to her roommate. She stuck a straw through the little metal strip and sipped her juice, "Do you know where the TV remote is?" she asked. They had a large flat screen TV but the remote was hidden somewhere.

razorsandblades

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Where I am:
With:
Thoughts: ''

█████████████████ ۰۰ █████████████████

━ ۰۰ ━ It was cold and cloudy out today, not the best kind of weather to be arriving at a new school and in the middle of the day of all things.

Yes, this was the start of Elly Meairna's first day of school. She was to arrive at the gates of the school by 8am that morning so she could get set up in her dorm room and get off to classes in an organized and structured manner as to not be a basketcase. Unfortunately, due to her driver geting lost in a city and then waiting in traffic for about an hour only to get lost yet again, Elly was late for her first day. The taxi driver had apologised many times, though his words were to no emotional help, but it was nice that he had offered his sympathies. Finally they had arrived to the destination of Ravenworth Academy in which the taxi driver apologised for the fifteenth time.

~ "Ha,ha it's fine I said! You are a new driver and things happen. It was nice to hear an apology from you, though. As long as you continue to apologise for honest mistakes, you should be fine and by no time, you'll learn which routes to take. Thank you for your help, and good luck," ~
Elly had told the driver with a smile and with the uttmost sincerity for she knew that complications and yelling lead to no merit, unless they were to make you do well. The taxi driver thanked her again and went on his way tot he next transportation job he had.

Elly turned then to look at the school, the building so big and mysterious to her at the moment that she couldn't help but smile and gather her things; a suitcase and her purse, and head to the office. Upon arrival, Elly apologised for being late to the secretary who only smiled and gave her her packet which consisted of a map, schedule, her key to her dorm and any other information for new students. Thanking the kind lady, Elly went on her way to the dorms, looking at her new map as she went on her way. Why the day had to be cold and cloudy, she didn't know and normally that would put a damper on her spirits, but Elly couldn't today, because a bad temper or the disgust at the weather didn't make the day any better. Right now she was worried about her room and getting to the nezt class on times, which was in about fourty-five minutes.

Upon arrival in her room, Elly was pleased to know that there was no one in there yet. Not that she didn't like people, but she didn't want them to see her flustered face upon entering. once inside she flopped her things down on her bed which looked really comfortable right then, but unpacking was the primary concern for the moment. However, there wasn't much to unpack from her suitcase which was full of clothes and purse. The other things she would get later, but now it was time to explore, and more importantly, find out where her English class was located. Remembering her key, Elly set out to find the classrooms.

~ "" ~

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Lance Valdez

As he kept walking, Lance hadn't encountered another person and sighed quietly. It was then that he bumped into a blonde haired boy who appeared to be exploring the campus, like himself. Hearing the apology, Lance waved it off. "Forget it mate, it's my fault. I wasn't watching. Happens when your lost." He said, then held out a hand to him. "Name's Lance Valdez." He was hoping that this guy would be better than that snappy girl from earlier. If he saw her again, however, he would still act nice to her, even if it just annoyed her.

iCaptain Hitsugaya X
User Image
.*Ascher Mitarashi~.

Ascher plopped down on his bed and lay staring at the ceiling. What the hell was he doing there. He belonged at home, keeping watch over his mother and seeing to it that she stayed out of harms way. If any misfortune were to befall her, ... He cringed at the thought. After closing his eyes and trying to transfix his mind on a lighter topic he sat up. He walked over to the window and forced it open. The sun was shining brightly outside. He looked over to the other empty bed in the room. He wondered who he was sharing his dorm with. Hopefully, they were easy to get along with. He rolled his eyes at the thought and plopped back down onto his bed.
Genjimaru-kun

My heart is made out of ice, My mind is a book of never ending intellegence~

User Image

฿€££A₣I₦€

She placed her twin daggers back in her pocket and sighed as he heard the older male's reason. She was amazed by the speed he demonstrated, he has became more interesting to Bellafine. Still it did not satisfy her at the fact that the boy was here to teach and she thought something interesting would happen to this school. She walked towards him and rolled her eyes.

"And what will you teach..?" Bellafin asked calmly.

She continued to observe the boy as she got closer. It was better to observe from the front, rather than the back. Bellafine thought. She was not comfortable with her fellow professors, so thee thought of avoiding this man bothered her.

Hear My Voice: Poison
Mood: Curious & Slightly annoyed
Weapons: Retracted
ll Le Kim ll

User Image

User Image

The demon seemed annoyed with the answer he gave her. But she did put away her daggers, so Vladimire did the same. He sheathed his sword. She started to walk towards him and she rolled her eyes. More annoyed then he thought. She asked in a surprisingly calm voice, "And what will you teach...?" Vladimire had not given much thought to as to what he would teach. But he wasn't without a wide range of skills, from Swordsmanship, to Hand-to-hand combat. But the real reason he was coming to this school was because he was drawn to the school.

This demon was walking towards him, Vladimire didn't take his eyes off her. He still couldn't read her intentions. She was now closer to him, but Vladimire was keeping his composure as best as he could. "To be honest, I am not sure what I am going to teach. But teaching isn't the real reason I came here." He looked into her eyes. Vladimire still felt drawn to the school, so this demon couldn't be the reason why he was drawn here. "I came here because I felt I needed to come here...Something was telling me to here." He looked over the demon, maybe she could help him, if she is willing to. "Can you tell me who runs this school? I heard it was a Goddess, but that is all I know."

══════════════

OOC ◆ N/A
                                                ACTIONS ◆ Talking with the Blue Hair Demon. (Bellafine)
                                                COMPANY ◆ Bellafine
                                                LOCATION ◆ Forest Line, outside of the school
                                                MOOD ◆ Waiting to find out this drive to come to this school/color]

User Image

Millionaire

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
llx _ Adrian _ xll

User Imagexxxxxx

x x x xlalalalalalaxlalalalalalax ✌✖✖ musicmusicmeow

sxkxyxlxaxr xxx dxaxnxixexlxs

Skylar jumped a bit when he had noticed Kimmy had noticed him. How had she...? ❝ Oh, n-n-nothing.. n-no reason... ❞ Skylar bit his lip as she walked to get a fruit snack. She had the same tone that his father had had. The five words made him space out more, echoing through his head, until he was brought back to reality by a package and a juice being tossed at him. He nodded at her question, and felt under his covers, he found the remote and tossed it to Kimmy. He sat up and opened the fruit snacks and popped one into his mouth, chewing slowly.
                    o . o . c . ~ Sorry, I'm sick & mean girls is on. XD

Adorable Lover

6,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
█║▌│█│║▌║││xx █║║▌│█│║▌║xxx ││█║▌│║║█║x Daisukexx Sato
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Akioxxxxxxx Sato

ωιтн єvєяч вяєαтн чσυ тαкє чσυ'яє ∂yιηgxxxx
ωιтн єvєяч sтєp ωє тαкє ωє'яє╒αℓℓιηg αpαяτ

User Image

User Image

User Image

ιғ ωє σηℓч нα∂ σиє cнαиcє ωє'∂ вяєαтнxxxx
ℓєт's тαкє тнє cнαиcє яιɢнт иσω αи∂ §cяεąм

User ImageUser Image

Watching the world fly by in a colorful whirl, buildings, trees and people all merging into oddly shaped blobs.Luminous eyes the color of a raging fire stared indifferently outside the car's dirty window, a tired sigh leaving his being.Daisuke was skeptical about his brother's latest idea on attending a school. The last thing he wanted was to be surrounded by those lesser beings knowns as humans.. "Brother..Why must we do this?"The raven haired kitsune whined, slouching childishly as he complained to his older brother. Akio chuckled at Daisuke's antics and smiled brilliantly. "We must keep up with the times,Otouto.." Cerulean blue eyes shinned with happiness as excitement filled him.Akio's grin grew wider as the school came into view. "We're here, Daisuke!"

Walking through the beautiful school, the two brothers walked toward their room, one of the sato brothers radiating joy while the other walked with a black cloud overhead.Daisuke growled at the other students, not enjoying the attention they were attracting. I hate meeting new people.. The darker brother thought sourly, he was too annoyed and bitter to try and maintain his usual public appearance. "Wow, this is a very nice place..Oh! here's our room!" Akio said,entering their room.The only thing the blonde fox heared from his brother was a low growl as he tossed his bags onto his bed. Akio chuckled again and began to unpack and make their new home more comfortable..

ooc: Hello everyone!

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Elle Michaels

{ } Found the better part of me, and I'll never let it go... { }

Elle hurried into the school, trying to stay out of the cold as much as possible. It was her first year not being home schooled, and the feelings were bittersweet. She was glad her doctor cleared her to go to regular school, but she missed seeing her mother and father. Elle was determined to make her last high school year the best. It was also nice that the school had dorms, which was more convenient given her house was fairly far away from the school. She had the key to her dorm and looked at the school map she acquired.

"Hmmm, girls dorm two, I wonder where that is."

She shrugged it off and continued walking, hoping to stumble upon her dorm so she could drop off her things and take a better look around the school. When she did, she unlocked the door and walked inside. It was a nice dorm. She smiled faintly and began setting out important things like her medication, her alarm clock, and school supplies. Once she had things set up nicely, she hung up her coat and grabbed her key and headed out the door. She shivered slightly

'It's colder than I thought it would be... No matter, walking around the school should warm me up.'

She thought to herself before walking down the hallways, her heeled boots making a faint clicking sound as she walked. She hoped she would meet some interesting people today. She wasn't going to let her shyness get the best of her. She smiled softly as she continued down the hallway..

l l ooc: Outfit l l

--

User Image

Adorable Lover

6,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
█║▌│█│║▌║││xx █║║▌│█│║▌║xxx ││█║▌│║║█║x Daisukexx Sato
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Akioxxxxxxx Sato

ωιтн єvєяч вяєαтн чσυ тαкє чσυ'яє ∂yιηgxxxx
ωιтн єvєяч sтєp ωє тαкє ωє'яє╒αℓℓιηg αpαяτ

User Image

User Image

User Image

ιғ ωє σηℓч нα∂ σиє cнαиcє ωє'∂ вяєαтнxxxx
ℓєт's тαкє тнє cнαиcє яιɢнт иσω αи∂ §cяεąм

User ImageUser Image

Daisuke kicked his empty bags into the closet, wrapping his scarlet scarf around his neck as he slipped into his cozy leather jacket when he shifted his gaze to his blonde haired twin."If we are to attend this damn school then let's get accustomed with our classes." Akio smiled, jumping off his bed and rummaging through his closet. "Agreed, brother."Dressed in his white peacoat, with a scarf that matched his dazzling eyes.

Akio's blonde furred fox ear popped out, twitching around as the Sato brothers left their dorm room.Daisuke cocked an elegant brow at his brother's actions."What is it?" The younger kitsune questioned,his own fox ears appearing."Someone's behind us..a few feet back," Akio stated with a grin as his ears disappeared, his brother following along.They stopped and turned around, Akio smiled as brightly as the sun while Daisuke kept an impassive mask."Hello! Would you care to join us? We're trying to become familiar with the school.."

ooc:

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Elle Michaels

{ } Found the better part of me, and I'll never let it go... { }

Elle all of the sudden heard a voice. She looked ahead of where she was walking and saw two men. One had blonde hair, the other dark hair. They almost looked like twins. She continued walking until she was close enough to see their facial features before speaking.

"Hello there, I would like to join you. I myself was just wandering around to familiarize myself with the school."

She smiled kindly at them, though she was still somewhat soft spoken. Hopefully that would change when she got to know these two better. So far none of her symptoms were coming out of nowhere, which was a good sign for now.

"Oh, my name is Elle. Elle Michaels. I'm pleased to meet you both. May I ask your names?"

She brushed some of her platinum hair away with her hand before returning her gaze to both the males.

l l ooc: Outfit l l

--

User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Where I am: Lost sad
With: No one atm.
Thoughts: '...Where'd the sign go :I'

━ ۰۰ ━ Elly sighed as she came to a sign that was supposed to be on the map, but was clearly removed by someone. The metal pole used to hold the sign together had been melted away sloightly, the marks of someone using their powers to be a prankster. Elly would have laughed, if she weren't lost on her way to finding the class room. She turned the map upside down and tilted her head whilst holding the corner on it to see if maybe the thought would come to her from a different point of view. Alas, Elly had to admit that she was lost.

~ "Hello? Could anyone tell me how to get to.... Room 402?" ~
Elly asked, looking around at some of the students who were walking about. she noticed two boys and a girl, but wasn't sure if they had heard her. They seemed to be meeting for the first time, which meant that Elly was intruding, and she hated to do that to anyone.
~ "" ~

Shadowy Shade

Vienna Leffington

"Woooo!" Vienna yelled happily. She was running down the hallways with her Hello Kitty backpack slung over one shoulder, her black and white Beats headphones around her neck, and a rabbit stuffed animal in her free hand. She was running from a girl who was chasing her down. Vienna had playfully taken the girls' favorite stuffed animal. The girl had gotten pissed at Vienna and tried to attack her so of course, Vienna ran off. She looked back at the girl and stuck her tongue out before looking back to the groups of people in the hallway. She swerved and jumped to get out of the way of obstacles. Occasionally she'd slam into people and knock books and papers everywhere only to start laughing while she continued to run. Finally Vienna came to a dead end and the girl got close to catching up to her. "Give me back my stuffed rabbit!" the girl screamed angrily. Vienna chucked the stuffed animal at the girl and ran past her, getting lost in the crowd of people again. She slowed down and caught her breath, "That was awesome!" she said under her breath and pulled her headphones over her ears. She took her iPod out of her pocket and started listening to her Dubstep playlist. 'I wonder if I should stop by the cafe or skip all this welcoming crap and dance at the club...' she thought, popping a stick of gum in her mouth.

(( If anyone wants another person to RP with... I've got Vienna free! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff