Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Streaker

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                  I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST ( ) LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS ( ) I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST ( ) LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS
                                  I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST ( ) LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS ( ) I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST ( ) LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ▐░╯ARCEUS IMAGE tomycase.
                                                  ▐░╯MAIN IMAGE google / pokemon.
                                                  ▐░╯UNIFORM DESIGNS hapuriainen on deviantart.
                                                  ▐░╯CAMPUS DESIGN bulbie chan on deviantart.
                                                  ▐░╯STORYLINE porcelaix.
                                                  ▐░╯THREAD GFX porcelaix.
                                                  ▐░╯EVERYTHING ELSE porcelaix.

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  Dear [name],

Congratulations on your admission to the Arceus Institute! For nearly 200
                                                  years, AI has proudly welcomed new students, and we are excited for you to
                                                  be part of this great tradition. As a member of the Class of 2319, you will join
                                                  a dynamic student community in a place of endless opportunities. AI offers
                                                  an unparalleled setting for the next chapter of your life, and your pokemon's
                                                  lives.

The competition for admission was particularly rigorous this year, as our
                                                  freshman class of 70 was carefully chosen from nearly 22,000 applicants. We
                                                  were impressed by your pokemon battle achievements and believe strongly in
                                                  your potential for continued success. You are a remarkable individual, and we
                                                  are confident that you will make a lasting contribution to AI and to the world.

Our namesake envisioned a great academy in the nation’s capital dedicated to
                                                  preparing future leaders. AI students uphold his legacy of intelligence, integrity
                                                  and creativity as they pursue academic and pokemon excellence. The opportunity
                                                  to spend your high school years in a vibrant city surrounded by exceptional
                                                  people provides the foundation for an extraordinary life.

The Arceus Institute family welcomes you, and I personally look forward to greeting
                                                  you on campus.

See you soon,
                                                  Hisakawa, Midori
                                                  Director of Admissions

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯RESPECT ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab please be courteous and mindful of both players and myself.
                                                  tab tab tab tab if you are not open to roleplaying with more than a couple people, please do not join.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i reserve the right to remove you if you are being disruptive and rude.
                                                  ▐░╯ROMANCE RESTRICTIONS ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab no cybering. please fade to black or skip it.
                                                  tab tab tab tab keep everything pg-13 please. no heavy touching and such.
                                                  tab tab tab tab try to focus on other things besides romance.
                                                  tab tab tab tab heterosexual only. sorry.
                                                  tab tab tab tab it is advisable to avoid the thread if you are easily offended by topics of any nature.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please do not exceed gaia's tos about this topic.
                                                  ▐░╯LITERACY ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is a literate to advanced literate roleplay.
                                                  tab tab tab tab you should be able to type at least 500 words, if not more.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please bear in mind that nobody wants to read 5 paragraphs of fluff or filler.
                                                  tab tab tab tab proper spelling and grammar are expected.
                                                  tab tab tab tab you will be asked to show samples before being accepted into the roleplay.
                                                  ▐░╯NO GOD-MODING OR POWER-PLAYING ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab pay attention to each character's status and how they correspond with your own.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i will intervene with bold text in the thread if I see any instances of power-playing or god-moding.
                                                  tab tab tab tab players must heed the warnings or risk automatic forfeit, of any battle.
                                                  tab tab tab tab if you decide to fight me on the subject, you will risk being removed from the roleplay.
                                                  tab tab tab tab we all need to play fair.
                                                  ▐░╯I AM HERE TO HELP AND WILL OPERATE AS FAIRLY AS I CAN ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab if you are having an issue with the group or other players, do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
                                                  tab tab tab tab it may be things such as discomfort with a growing clique, or feeling as though loot drops were distributed unevenly etc. etc.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i enjoy hearing your feedback and will do my best to satisfy the player.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i also run by my own ideals of what's fair and what's not.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i may try to reason with you and you are free to debate with me on the matter.
                                                  tab tab tab tab in saying so, please don't contact me with trivial matters that are of a selfish nature.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i want to make everyone feel welcomed and comfortable, i will not tilt the playing field to your advantage under any pretense.
                                                  tab tab tab tab this applies to those who feel as though being friends with me will give you 'perks'.
                                                  ▐░╯DO NOT BREAK UP YOUR RP POSTS ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab it's confusing to other players who may either type slower or in the process of writing a reply.
                                                  tab tab tab tab stop, take a breather, and write everything in one post before awaiting your partner's response.
                                                  ▐░╯PLEASE USE AN IMAGE AND CHARACTER NAME IN YOUR RP POSTS ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab as far as character images go, this is strictly drawn / anime images.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please refrain from using images we've seen a billion times over.
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is a mature roleplay, and i expect your characters to look the part.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i'll let you know if you need to change your image.
                                                  tab tab tab tab do not throw a fit if I ask you to change it, i reserve the rights to.
                                                  tab tab tab tab mary / gary - sues are prohibited in here.
                                                  tab tab tab tab i'll also let you know if you need to change / alter your character in any way.
                                                  tab tab tab tab you can have up to two characters, but they must be of opposite genders.
                                                  ▐░╯COMMON SENSE ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab please exercise it. most people don't seem to do it enough.
                                                  ▐░╯COMMON COURTESY ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab this rule ties in with both common sense and respect.
                                                  tab tab tab tab although I am unrestricted in the thread, if one user politely asks for you to tone down your posts, please oblige to their request.
                                                  tab tab tab tab if i see any levels of disrespect towards another, i'll warn any offender promptly.
                                                  ▐░╯APPLYING ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab alright, to the last little bit.
                                                  tab tab tab tab if you want to apply, please go to the app thread and follow the instructions on the page.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please also make sure to look at the pokemon info page before sending your reserve.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please read everything on the apps page before submitting a reserve or profile.

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯WHY CAN'T MY CHARACTER BE HOMOSEXUAL? ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab because if i allow it, we won't have many heterosexual males.
                                                  tab tab tab tab please do not fight me on this.
                                                  ▐░╯WILL THERE BE SCHOOL UNIFORMS? ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab nope.
                                                  ▐░╯QUESTION ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab answer

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  THE FEMALES ( 02 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

THE MALES ( 01 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  THE FEMALES ( 03 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

THE MALES ( 03 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  THE FEMALES ( 04 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

THE MALES ( 03 / 04 )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯LINK TO THE MAP ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab here.

▐░╯MAIN BUILDING ::
                                                  tab tab the heart of the campus! this is where the ordinary classes are held.
                                                  tab tab in the main building we have the following classes;

tab tab tab tab linguistics
                                                  tab tab tab tab home economics
                                                  tab tab tab tab english and writing
                                                  tab tab also the cafeteria, the nurse's office, the teacher's lounge and the
                                                  tab tab library are located in the main building.

▐░╯DORMS ::
                                                  tab tab this is where all the students and teachers have their own rooms to live
                                                  tab tab in. there will be two students per dorm, and they are coed.

▐░╯MALL ::
                                                  tab tab the two buildings both are full of different kinds of stores (like bookstores,
                                                  tab tab clothing stores..) and restaurants. also the arcade is situated here. the two
                                                  tab tab buildings are linked together with an above-ground glass-tube. ( the blue
                                                  tab tab symbol on the map. )

▐░╯THEATER ::
                                                  tab tab the campus theater. this is where all the major celebrations of the school
                                                  tab tab would be held, christmas party, the dance ball, school plays. all that.
                                                  tab tab who knows, maybe the performing arts class will sometimes be held here to
                                                  tab tab get the students used to the stage and settings.

▐░╯SPORTS FIELD ::
                                                  tab tab a typical sports field, but what is special about it? it's all for ai students and
                                                  tab tab teachers only! no one outside of the school will come there to trample the
                                                  tab tab pristine green artificial grass.

tab tab tab tab to the north of the field is a high-jump area with the mattress and stands for poles to jump over.
                                                  tab tab tab tab to the south there is a sand-area that is designed for shot put -training.
                                                  tab tab tab tab to the east we have the seats for the spectators.
                                                  tab tab tab tab to the west is a small building with some dressing rooms in the basement floors while the higher floors have more seats.
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is also where the commentator would sit during the bigger games.
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is also one of the three places where the gym class usually would be held.

▐░╯POOL ::
                                                  tab tab the ai swimming pool and the diving platform! the platform has a total of 5
                                                  tab tab diving boards, the highest one being at 10 metres / 33 feet! but the platforms
                                                  tab tab are at smaller heights too so those with a not-so-daredevil souls can take a
                                                  tab tab dive too.

▐░╯GYM ::
                                                  tab tab a large hall-building with many different choices for doing sports! there are
                                                  tab tab areas for volleyball, tennis/badminton, gymnastics and long jump. not to
                                                  tab tab mention the gym full of state-of-art equipment for training yourself.

tab tab tab tab there is also an indoors race-track for days when running outside would be less-than-desirable.
                                                  tab tab tab tab naturally, this is the last of the three areas where the gym class would usually be held.

▐░╯ART BUILDING ::
                                                  tab tab this is where all the arts-related classes are held. architecture-wise, the
                                                  tab tab building has two balconies (one small, one large. marked as rectangles on the
                                                  tab tab map.) for the students and teachers to enjoy the view of the campus area.
                                                  tab tab and so the teachers can make them practice on perspective. classes held in
                                                  tab tab the art building:

tab tab tab tab visual arts
                                                  tab tab tab tab auditory arts / music
                                                  tab tab tab tab performing arts

▐░╯BATTLE ARENA ::
                                                  tab tab this is where you can go to let out that extra energy that you may have built
                                                  tab tab up inside yourself and your friend, in the form of a nice (in theory) friendly
                                                  tab tab fight. just remember to ask for the referee to watch over you battle! otherwise
                                                  tab tab you might, or WILL get in trouble! this is where the class, battle studies,
                                                  tab tab would be held. at least for most of the time.

▐░╯COLLEGE BUILDING ::
                                                  tab tab this building here is dedicated for the three college-only classes held at ai.
                                                  tab tab classes held in this building:

tab tab tab tab psychology
                                                  tab tab tab tab education
                                                  tab tab tab tab law and business

▐░╯DIGGING GROUNDS ::
                                                  tab tab Here we have ai's own little architectural site! who knows what nice little
                                                  tab tab trinkets you might find here, or maybe you're lucky enough to find the remains
                                                  tab tab of an ancient pokémon. this is where the history and science classes would
                                                  tab tab be taken to practice!

▐░╯FARM AND GREENHOUSES ::
                                                  tab tab ai has a large field and two greenhouses for students to use for their
                                                  tab tab agriculture-related assignments. need to grow some berries? no problem! just
                                                  tab tab don't forget to water them. the class relevant to these areas:

tab tab tab tab science

▐░╯SCIENCE DEPARTMENT ::
                                                  tab tab the large observatory that hosts all the more scientific classes at ai! the hatch
                                                  tab tab on the roof can be opened to reveal the huge telescope, not to mention the
                                                  tab tab fact the roof can make a full 360 degree turn to both directions, so not even
                                                  tab tab an inch of the skies will be out of your range of vision. classes held in this
                                                  tab tab building:

tab tab tab tab science
                                                  tab tab tab tab environmental effects
                                                  tab tab tab tab item studies
                                                  tab tab tab tab history
                                                  tab tab tab tab mathematics

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯DORM LAYOUTS ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab here.
                                                  tab tab tab tab one male and one female to a dorm.
                                                  tab tab tab tab teachers are located on the second floor, and students on the first floor.
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #101 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab aceline bisset
                                                  tab tab tab tab male student name here
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #102 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab corinna elizabeth dewitt
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #103 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab cadence orion vieux
                                                  tab tab tab tab rene bisset
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #104 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab elena rose knight
                                                  tab tab tab tab logan free
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #105 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab female student name here
                                                  tab tab tab tab robyn killie
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #106 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab nasha lisemec
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #107 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab grizelda macey kharis
                                                  tab tab tab tab keahi pyrros serafiem
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #108 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab nerina dina montagna
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #109 ::
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #110 ::
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #111 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab danette angels
                                                  ▐░╯DORM #112 ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab allison lidell
                                                  tab tab tab tab vincent ramses knight

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯FIRST YEAR REQUIRED CLASSES ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab physical science
                                                  tab tab tab tab algebra
                                                  tab tab tab tab history of the world
                                                  tab tab tab tab world languages
                                                  ▐░╯SECOND YEAR REQUIRED CLASSES ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab environmental effects
                                                  tab tab tab tab geometry
                                                  tab tab tab tab pokemon history
                                                  tab tab tab tab creative writing
                                                  ▐░╯THIRD YEAR REQUIRED CLASSES ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab item studies
                                                  tab tab tab tab calculus
                                                  tab tab tab tab physics
                                                  tab tab tab tab public speaking
                                                  ▐░╯ELECTIVE CLASSES ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab psychology
                                                  tab tab tab tab law and business
                                                  tab tab tab tab physical education
                                                  tab tab tab tab visual arts
                                                  tab tab tab tab performing arts
                                                  tab tab tab tab auditory arts / music
                                                  tab tab tab tab linguistics
                                                  tab tab tab tab home economics
                                                  tab tab tab tab java
                                                  tab tab tab tab graphic design
                                                  tab tab tab tab battle strategy
                                                  tab tab tab tab item strategy

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯ART CLUB ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab president : ------
                                                  tab tab tab tab vice president : ------

tab tab tab tab member : logan free
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : robyn killie
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : ------
                                                  ▐░╯ANIME CLUB ::

tab tab tab tab member : aceline bisset
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : robyn killie
                                                  ▐░╯DANCE CLUB ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab president : nasha lisemec
                                                  tab tab tab tab vice president : cadence orion vieux

tab tab tab tab member : corinna elizabeth dewitt
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : danette angels
                                                  ▐░╯HOST CLUB ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab president : keahi pyrros serafiem
                                                  tab tab tab tab vice president : aceline bisset

tab tab tab tab member : nerina dina montagna
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : allison lidell
                                                  ▐░╯MUSIC CLUB ::

tab tab tab tab member : rene bisset
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : elena rose knight
                                                  ▐░╯ROBOTICS TEAM ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab vice president : vincent ramses knight

tab tab tab tab member : grizelda macey kharis
                                                  ▐░╯SOCCER TEAM ::

tab tab tab tab member : keahi pyrros serafiem
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : corinna elizabeth dewitt
                                                  ▐░╯BASKETBALL TEAM ::

tab tab tab tab member : grizelda macey kharis
                                                  ▐░╯SWIMMING TEAM ::

tab tab tab tab member : rene bisset
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : vincent ramses knight
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : danette angels
                                                  ▐░╯CHEERLEADING TEAM ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab president : nerina dina montagna

tab tab tab tab member : cadence orion vieux
                                                  ▐░╯STUDENT COUNCIL ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab president : logan free
                                                  tab tab tab tab vice president : elena rose knight

tab tab tab tab member : nasha lisemec
                                                  tab tab tab tab member : allison lidell

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  ▐░╯OPENING CEREMONY & ORIENTATION ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is so all the new students can meet their teachers and such.
                                                  tab tab tab tab it is also where this evening's ceremony will be announced.
                                                  ▐░╯THE EVENING BALL & FESTIVAL ::
                                                  tab tab tab tab later this evening, there will be a festival as well as a grand ball.
                                                  tab tab tab tab this is so all the students can have fun before the year officially starts.

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  RESERVED FOR LATER USE

Questionable Streaker

User Image
                                                  RESERVED FOR LATER USE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces