Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Member

550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

emington Sage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself,
      and know that everything in life has purpose.」

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

Remington observed Ai flip through the item he was taught to call a book. Though he had not spent too much time with them, he knew they were to read for leisure or for knowledge. From how she was turning the pages to her attempt of pronunciation, he started to put one and two together. 'Ah!' He thought. 'That book must help her speak the English language, what an interesting tool!' A smile played on his lips as he watched her try to find the right pages, this was an interesting situation indeed. His head tilted to the side when he heard the next words out of her mouth. "Can..dy? Hmmm." He was about to ask more questions when he felt her hands take the so called 'candy' and unwrap it.

On the inside he saw a little red coloured ball. He watched her put aside the wrapping and took the ball into her hand. 'Is this some kind of toy? It is rather small to be one, though teacher mentioned they came in many sizes.' He thought until he felt it on his lips. 'What is sh-' His thoughts came to a halt when she pushed the candy past his lips and into his mouth. At first there was nothing, but then there was an explosive taste on his tongue. His blue eyes shot open at this new taste and he then focused on the candy in his mouth. It was very sweet, so this was meant to be eaten? Making sure to remember this fact, he felt as though he knew the flavour. Within moments he knew it tasted a bit like strawberries.

"I-it tastes like strawberry!" He exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together in delight. Remington rolled the candy around in his mouth in hopes of making this sweet food last. Looking now at Ai he smiled and laughed. "Thank you Ai!" He said but then had a small idea. Looking at her book, he gently took it and began to look at the pages. He could see both english words then symbols. He frowned slightly until he saw letters underneath them. Smiling a bit, he looked for the words he wanted then spoke them. "谢谢"! (Xièxiè) He hoped he had pronounced them properly.

△△△△△△△△△△△△

「There are no mistakes,
      no coincidences,
      all events are blessings given to us to learn from.」

Location Dormitories │ Company Ai │ Mood Happy & Amazed

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mewkshake

Magical Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
User Image
⌠✯DELSINJISHIN✯⌡
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
LOCATION Cafeteria
COMPANY Kiera, Annika "Annie", Reena

IndenDelsin exhaled out another sigh at the situation, she glanced up at Kiera remembering that she was longer within eye level with the Skyborn as an effect of gender bend. Why the curse dwindle down her height a few inches was beyond the disgruntled female's comprehension, it was yet another detail that irked her more so. "If I ever find her again if she is even alive, she'll wish she would be dead, though I doubt that will ever come true" she added. There was a part of the story that the gray-haired immortal hadn't revealed to anybody due to the fact she was to embarrassed to do so. Delsin had confronted the witch alone shortly after the curse had been placed on her. The witch, Abelia, wieled and assortment of powerful magic spells and curses, but oddly enough had the mindset of that similar of a little girl. Abelia was able to catch the immortal off guard and bewitched her physical body for indefinite period of time so she could use Delsin as her little "dress up doll", she was only able to break free from the magic after five dresses and an hour had passed by with force of her will alone. "Well we did find some people who could dispel curses, but none had the prowess to break this particular curse".

While conversing with the student and co-worker and petite hand holding a mound of pepper had closed in onto her face and right next to her nose all while a familiar voice whispered in her ear "Boo". The whisper was enough to sent an instinctive shiver down her spine and the urge to sneeze had return; with that the immortal sneezed femininely producing another light show of varying colors that transmuted her body into the male gender. After the transformation was complete Delsin turned to see that it was Reena, a woman that many students fear or despised due to her malicious nature; the immortal had kept his eye on her ever since he joined the institute as its advanced combat teacher waiting for the moment to neutralize her if needed. "Thanks" Delsin replied nonchalantly.

OUTFIT Baggy gray shirt, black & white striped tank top underneath, boxers, dark skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Out.Of.Complaints: Sorry for the lateness again! Had to deal with Easter and then school the next day >.< ♔

Mayunosuke Saruchi

Q_The_Drama

Mewkshake

Shirtless Lover

9,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Yuno Mishiki----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company: Nobody
M
ood: Lonely

User Image
After some time Yuno had found herself alone to her thoughts on the roof. I wonder what everyone else is up to, I should really go find someone. Yuno twirled her hands in a majestic manner while watching small dark tornado's form before her eyes, this was of course with great thanks to her air and darkness manipulation.
As the silence of the roof dawns over Yuno she begins to sing to the tune of Bad Apple~
Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break free

A short while had passed and Yuno found herself awaking from a slumber she did not remember entering, Yuno let out a loud yawn and rose to her feet "Man, I really need to catch up on my sleep" Yuno said in a hysterical tone. Without further notice Yuno stepped to the edge of the roof and with one forward momentum fell gracefully to the floor landing on her feet as always Man one day I'll scare the hell out of someone by jumping from such heights. Yuno scans the area In search for company

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι ия σ в ι и s σ и

To know pain,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin was in his own little world right now. In reality he was just sleeping, In his dream he was seeing himself becoming a hero somehow. Dreams never really explain anything. Devin then heard someone speak in his dream, "Lazy??" He thought to himself as he was woken up by a shove across the couch. He was startled as well and fell off the couch hitting the floor hard, "Owww" He groaned as he looked up to see a familiar face, "Are you serious.." He said in a blank tone looking at his friend Rachel. They knew each other just from last year. She has 2 years under her belt though, but they still got along pretty well.

"Did you seriously have to shove me you punk" Devin stood up and walked over and sat on her lounged out, "How's that?" He said with a smug grin, "I'm pretty comfortable here. Maybe I should nap right here instead" He pretended to close his eyes and fake snore like he fell asleep. He was ready to catch himself when he was thrown off of her, but it would be funny while it lasted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

One must endure pain

Mood: Content
With: Rachel
OOC: Meow ^.^

Lovee It

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Company: Boomer
Mood: content, relaxed
ooc:...

►►►Ҡᴑ†ɑ◄◄◄
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

First day of the new school year. He had woken up early just for this. Up at the crack of dawn dressed and ready to go with the bags packed. Him and Boomer loaded up into the family car and they had their driver take them off to the school before anyone else in the estate had even had the chance to make coffee. He was looking forward to this year, even though he was pretty sure it might be the last. He had overheard his father discussing plans for his future the night before and it didn't exactly include attending the academy for another year. Which he couldn't blame them. He had turned eighteen over the summer for most people at any normal school, this would be their last year in attendance as well.

Kota laid back on the grass, choosing a nice open spot in the courtyard, hands resting behind his head as he stared up at the clouds. He hadn't wanted to dwell on those kinds of thoughts though. He'd face that problem when it came up. Until then he'd just enjoy his time here. He'd dropped off his bags in his room and had wasted no time making himself feel at home. With it being such a nice day out he'd chosen to start out in the courtyard that way he could enjoy the day and welcome any newcomers who might have lost their way. But, a little to his disappointment the courtyard was rather quiet...well, It had been until Boomer got to his feet. The big white dog stretched out his legs and gave a yawn before happily licking at his master's face. Dakota smirked and pushed the dog away playfully, "What's the matter? You bored boy?" Boomer leaned down on his front legs with his hind end up in the air and wagged his tail indicating that he was ready to play and didn't share his owner's idea of a lazy day.

Kota looked around where he was sitting and soon after found a stick that wasn't too far out of his reach. "Alright, you wanna play? You wanna play?" He taunted the dog as he waved it back and forth which was greeted with excited yips from Boomer, "Ready? Ready? Go get it!" he said finally releasing the stick. The stick sailed through the air for several feet and then disappeared between the veil of human and spirit world. But, that didn't deter the little dog. Boomer chased after and disappeared from the human world as well. A few moments later the dog reappeared running through the air with the stick in his mouth. Boomer landed with a thud and kept running until he reached Kota again where a quick game of tug-of-war ensued. Kota laughed when he managed to pry the stick away and ruffed up the dog's coat, "Good boy! He riled the dog up again and through the stick back in to the spirit world for Boomer to go after again. So far, it was a pretty good first day back. He could never get away with lounging around like this at home.

Lover

DevinX100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ♔ ⇣ Rachel Hikari
                    xxx ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx● slowly stars go / / ● out each night
                    tenacious- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    tenaD ▲ R K xM- M E E T S ! xL I G H T ↞x
                    K - K I SS ♡xT H E / / S U N G O ↻ D N I G H -T
                    ★ our light was / / ★cutting through so L↻UD ⇆

xxxxxxx ████xTRYINGTO/ / REMEMBER / /ALLTHE GOOD TIMES ! !

HOPING YOU W↻N' T FORGE-T T
Rachel was surprised at Devin's act
as he laid his head on her lap. Little kid! She grinned at him and squeezed
his cheeks then shoved him off. What are you doing anyway? Rachel
asked curiously. What classes do you have? How was your break? Rachel
stopped as she noticed that she was asking to many questions. I missed
you is what i'm trying to say
She blushed but slapped Devin on the back and laughed.

Loc- Couch
Comp- Devin
Mood- Happy

ooc; suuuuper short post
sorry

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.................

__ 李 爱 玲 " Li, Ai Ling "
        xxxxxxx❝ i f . i . g a v e . y o u . a l l . o f . m y . l o v e . , . w o u l d . y o u . a l s o . g i v e . m e . a l l . o f . y o u r . l o v e . ? ❞
        xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 丘 比 特

"I-it tastes like strawberry!" The male had exclaimed. Although the cupid had no clue what he had just said, she smiled nonetheless, happy for his new found happiness. Seeing his reaction, she came to the conclusion that he probably was from the countryside after all, or at least somewhere where candy was not produced. 他到底是什么。。?(1) She asked herself in her mind, still curious as to what he was. What kind of person--or creature--has never eaten candy before? 难道他是美人鱼?!(2)She thought, again jumping to conclusions, but then immediately shook the idea off. A mermaid would be under the sea, not on land! Why on Earth did she think that he'd be a mermaid, anyway?

"You're welcome!" She managed to get out after thinking for a bit to remember the phrase, then laughed nervously over her weird silence after he had thanked her. She looked at him, her mind blank without reasons for why he decided to take her dictionary but allowed him nonetheless. "What you... want to..." She wanted to ask him what he had wanted to do with her dictionary, but before she had gotten to say her part fully, he sputtered out thanks in Ai Ling's mother tongue. Although it wasn't completely fluent, it was understandable. She froze and simply stared at Remington, astonished. “你。。。你。。。(3)” Her slightly opened mouth formed a smile and she looked at the boy with new respect. Ai Ling grabbed her book back from Remington before thrusting the bag of fruit flavored candy at his chest. "For you! All! Take!"

Having found someone who was willing to even speak a word in her language was exciting, as it had never happened before! People usually would just try to communicate with her by speaking slower or with hand signs, but never even consider learning her language because it was hard. If it was hard for them to learn Chinese, it was just as hard for her to learn English, but it just seems like nobody understands something so simple. “来!(4)” She gently grabbed onto Remington's hand and led him down the hallway to her dorm room. She unlocked the door with her key again, and went straight over to her bag to dig through it. "More!" She exclaimed as she pulled out bags of candies in a large variety of flavors and shapes. There were gummies, lollipops, jelly beans, chocolate... She showed them all to Remington one by one, assuming that he has never seen these varieties of candies if he has never even seen hard candy.

translations ::
                                                        (1) What is he?
                                                        (2) Maybe he's a mermaid?!
                                                        (3) "You... You..."
                                                        (4) "Come!"

Jump Into The Sun

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........

__ R E E N A " Psychopathic , Homicidal Maniac "
        xxxxxxx❝ n o . m a t t e r . h o w . m a n y . t i m e s . y o u . j u s t . c r y . , . e v e n . t h e . e n d . w i l l . f a d e . a w a y . q u i c k l y ❞
        xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h a t e && f e a r

Upon knowing that she had finished her job, hearing the unbelievably feminine sneeze from possibly the toughest instructor on the campus, Reena backed up and allowed Delsin to transform back. She felt her body getting a bit tired, but tried to keep that hidden. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do a good deed so early in the day after all, since kindness was her worst nemesis. It only leaves her to wonder why she even do good at all, being that she was born to do only evil. Perhaps she just feels obliged to, as she probably likes everyone she knows at the institute more than she admits to. "Sometimes I wonder why you don't just carry a bottle of pepper around instead of training yourself to transform at will." She finished with a scoff, as she wiped her dirtied hand on the man's shirt. "You could at least actually rely on yourself then, am I right?"

She glanced over at the counter again, thinking of cake again, although the only reason she really consumes the sweet treat was because it was delicious. It doesn't satisfy her hunger or anything, since she feeds on hatred and anything else than that was just to satisfy her mind. As she glanced back at the now male Delsin, an idea struck her with only cake on her mind. "You don't want to owe me anything, do you?" She asked, her lips forming an intrigued smile. She reached up and traced the Delsin's jawline with her pink, decorated nails slowly. "Get me cake, will you? D-ar-ling~" She added the last part teasingly, making sure to sound out each syllable carefully.

Strangely Sunny

Q_The_Drama

Mayunosuke Saruchi

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι ия σ в ι и s σ и

To know pain,

Devin was rubbing his cheeks after them being pinched and then got shoved off of Rachel back onto the couch. He smiled and laughed a little bit as his friend began to ramble on asking him questions about classes and how his break went. Devin just kept the smile on his face even after she said she missed him, "I missed you too Rachel" He could see a slight blush on he face, but as he was going to say something she slapped him on the back. Not hard enough to hurt, but it came out of no were and made Devin jump slightly. He just sighed and smiled.

"Oh going back to break. Mine was alright I guess" He put his finger to his chin and thought for a second before speaking, "Yeah nothing really happened to me this break just the usual. What about you?" The two had no contact really over their break, but were so close last year. Devin was happy to be seeing her though. Thought they were basically best friends Devin has always had a soft spot for her, but they was a secret he would never show or tell.

One must endure pain

Mood: Content
With: Rachel
OOC: Meow ^.^

Lovee It

Saint

User Image

Ɯʏииɛ Ħσωɛℓℓ

I walked upon an empty step,
Where a shadowed body was kept.
The shadow was beat,
Turning as cold as winter sleet..

Wynne let out a long sigh. School. Dreadful school. I want to go home already. xe thought. Staring up at the tall building, xe wondered what would happen to her. Wynne had never really been noticed in grade school, and during the years xe was supposed to go to junior high, xe was home schooled.

Wynne thought back at when xe was at the scientist's house, just this morning. The scientist had told xyr to get ready for school, and xe screamed.
Literally screamed.
Despite xyr being a quiet being, xe was open around the scientist. "School? What do you mean school? You didn't tell me about this!" xe exclaimed, eyes wide with confusion and rage. The scientist kept a calm composure. "I did tell you. I don't think you bothered to listen though. You're supplies are over here." The man gestured to a small bag-pouch-thing, and some books. "Now go." he ordered, and the shadow groaned as xe went to xyr room.

Looking around, xe noticed the interesting creatures surrounding xyr. I wonder if anyone here is like me? The shadow being swiftly flitted into the school. The place looked bigger on the inside. Wynne stood there for a while, admiring it, until xe realised xe needed to find xyr way around the school. But xe was too scared to approach anyone. Urgh... I'm going to need to be more confident... Xe looked around for anyone that could help.

It had bright blue eyes,
That extended all through the skies.
The shadow was nine,
Living to be blind...
-Matt Daniels

Shirtless Lover

9,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Yuno Mishiki----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company: Wynne
M
ood: Neutral

User Image
Yuno wandered the hallways in search for interaction, while exploring she came across what looked like a young girl, this was not someone Yuno had previously seen around hmm she looks a bit lost, maybe I should help. Yuno ran over to the girl waving her hand to signal interaction "Hey, excuse me miss!" Yuno reached the presence of the girl and stood up straight with a welcoming smile on her face "Are you okay? not to be nosy or anything but I couldn't help but notice you looking a bit lost, Is there anything I can do to help?" as Yuno waited for a response she noticed something about the girl, she seemed to emit similar darkness to that of her own Interesting...
I wonder if she possesses similar abilities to me

lamb prince

Saint

User Image

Ɯʏииɛ Ħσωɛℓℓ

The shadow was beat,

The shadow inhaled. Okay, someone came over to help. Stay calm Wynne could feel the sweat dripping down xyr face. Do shadows even sweat? Um, no, you aren't being nosy at all. In fact I am lost, I need to find my dorm. Could you please help me?" Okay that went well, didn't it? Unfortunately, xyr voice came out really high and squeaky. At least xe didn't say everything in one breath. Wynne looked at the girl in front of xyr. There was something about her that Wynne could feel, but xe couldn't place it. I wonder what it is? thought the shadow.

It had bright blue eyes,
The shadow was nine,
Living to be blind...
-Matt Daniels

Porcelain_Fear

Shirtless Lover

9,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Company: Wynne
M
ood: Helpful

User Image
Yuno smiled yet sensed the uneasiness of the girl so tried to relate to how she felt " I'm guessing you're new around here, It's difficult going to new places, when I first came here it took me weeks to get used to the layout, You'll know this place like the back of your hand soon enough"
Yuno pointed down the hallway and said " The dorms are this way, I could walk you there if you'd like? It's easy to get lost here if you don't know your way around" Yuno started walking in the direction she had pointed, leading the girl towards the dorms.
"My name is Yuno by the way but you can call me Yu, It's nice to meet you"
Yuno persisted making conversation as she knew the daunting feeling of being in a completely new environment filled with strangers.
"So, what classes will you be attending?"

lamb prince

Saint

User Image

Ɯʏииɛ Ħσωɛℓℓ
Location: Going towards the dorms | Mood: Nervous | With: Yuno

The shadow was beat,

When the girl offered to show Wynne to the dorms, Wynne nodded. "Thank you." and xe followed the girl as she led the way. The halls seemed narrow to Wynne, but then again, xe spent xyr life and time in rather large places, and xe was a shadow after all. "My name is Yuno by the way but you can call me Yu, It's nice to meet you." Wynne nodded. This was xyr chance to make some friends. Xe would have something to share with the scientist when xe had the chance to talk to him, or write him a letter. The shadow looked at Yuno, introducing xyrself. "I'm Wynne. Howell. Wynne Howell. Sorry if I sound weird, I'm not much of a talker." xe laughed and smiled awkwardly. Yu asked what classes xe was taking. "I'm taking..." xe pulled out xyr schedule. "Magic Training, Power Control, Human Anatomy, Sociology, Public Speaking, and Sign Language."
xe smiled at Yu, and asked her the same question, "Hmm, what about you?" The shadow remembered what the scientist had taught xyr about making friends.

"If they ask you a certain question, ask them back," he had said. "and ask only if it sounds appropriate to ask. Don't make them feel awkward." Wynne had been twelve at the time. Xe could remember how interested xe had been in meeting new people, but xe was too afraid to try. Wynne always approached them, but freaked and ran back to xyr adopted father. The scientist would just sigh and ruffle xyr hair, messing it up. "Someday." he said.

It had bright blue eyes,
The shadow was nine,
Living to be blind...
-Matt Daniels

Porcelain_Fear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces