Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dranzen
"We're lost!!!" whined Takao, looking around him.

"All we have to do is look for the numbers." said Rei, patting the blue-haired boy on the back.

Kai H. shook his head and looked around. He was 5A.

"Kai, do you know if we have roommates?" asked Takao, looking at the other.

Kai H. shrugged. "Ask your brother," he suggested. "He is a teacher now, no?"

Takao clapped his hands and grabbed the back of Rei's shirt, dragging him away. "See you later Kai!!!"

((My last post, peoples! I gotta go in like fifteen minutes, though.))
Getting up and walkd back to his room he tinks * That Kai guy was nice wich that I could of takl to him more* and comes to his door.
Kai sat in his room reading
*Being unable to sleep or read Ina (nick name) picks up his drawing book and goes out side. Slaming his door *still not useae to having others at the school* and sits under his favriort tree and starts to draw wht comes to his mind and what came to his mind was the inages of his mother and father.*
A Ina relised what he was drawing she started to cry. He threw his drawing pad down and barryed his head into his knees and cryed harder. *Ina's drawing pad was filled with pitchers of what he say of his mother and fathers murrder.* ** Why was I spared and they were killed** Thought Ina and started to cry.
Name: Inanna
Grade: 12
student or teacher: student
Bio: was abandes when she was 5 and has been alone eversence but is trusting of people but proctave of her feeling
Apprence: looks like avi ((( FORGET THIS POST)))
Kaister
Kai sat in his room reading
getting up and walked to Kai's room and knoced on his door and sood there, wating for him to open the door

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff