Appearance (an actual description):
Personality (describe well):
Jewellery:
Why at the School:
Finacial Status (see below):
Subject(s) Taught (maximum of two):
Roleplay Example (preferably from a recent RP):
Ref. Picture:

The school is palatial and set in the idyllic countryside just outside of Cambridge, in England. The only people who can get in are either rich, or have been granted a 'scholarship' by the government, after their parents applied for one (children cannot apply for one themselves).
It is generally for those who are messed up, in too much trouble, or who can't be kept at home, due to personal reasons.

These are the subjects you can take:

English (Lit. and Lang.) - Compulsory
Maths (Further or Pure) - Comp.
Science (Double or Triple) - Comp.
Art
Drama
British and American History
Geography
ICT
R.S (Religious Studies)
Psychology
Hairdressing (I have this at my school, it is a real class whee )
Dance
P.E and Games - Comp.

'Compulsory' means you have to take it, and you can choose three other classes aswell.

This is Literate, so these are the rules!:

1. No text talk/shorthand. Literate, full sentances, 99% correct spelling, capital letters etc.
2. No one liners.
3. Commit to the RP; if you join, then try to post again after it's been up for one day.
4. Interact (don't wait for people to speak to you).
5. At the beginning of each post, please state (in orange) what part of the school you are in!
5. Be polite and nice!
6. Have fun!

I'll do a post for character profiles and who's in what dorm!

Thanks!
Lily
-x-x-

EDIT: You can post application forms on the thread now!
Students:

Gaian Username: ~Airy Fairy Supergirl~

Name: Violet-Pearl Yascowicz (Yas-co-vich)

Year: 11

Appearance: Fairly tall and very slim and delicate, the build of a gymnast or dancer, Violet has jet black, thigh length hair with think silver streaks through it. Her eyes are large edged with thick, dark lashes, oval and coloured grey with black rims and flecks of yellow. Her skin is alabaster and looks flawless, and she wears either dark Gothic clothing (think Violet
Baudelaire in the film) or rock-punk clothing.

Personality: She's quite loud and bright, but has a shyer, calmer side aswell. She's very interested in dramatics and theatre, but her real love is in gymnastics and dance; she has been doing both since she was three, and is extremely good. She's really a bit of a romantic, and would love a guy who loved for who she is etc. She has always found making friends and being popular easy, but has never found the academic side of things easy.

Jewellery: All of one of her ears is peirced and only one in the other, she has a belly-button peircing and nose peircing aswell. She wears little other jewellery.

Why at the School: Her parents are going through a messy divorce, and she is getting in the way alot. Plus, her school grades have been going down recently.

Finacial Status: She's a multi-millionaire heiress, but tries to keep this fact quiet and not common knowledge.

Subjects: Dance, Drama and Psychology

Ref. Picture:Click For Violet-Pearl (this is only in reference to her clothes).

Gaian Username: Arbee

Name: Arbee

Year (this is the same as Grades, it's from Year 9 to Year 13): 9

Appearance (an actual description): Arbee's a short, odd looking girl. She ahs short brown hair that's always wild and free. She has deep blue eyes and always wears purple tinted glasses. She nromally dresses in Punk rock style clothing becuase she loves to stand out. She also always carries a personal CD player around with her.

Personality (describe well): Arbee's a very self centred but well intentioned prson. She always speaks her mind and that soemtimes gets her into trouble. She loves performing and being the centre of attention, she also palys the keyboard pretty well. She's not much of a one for romance but is prone to being struck by lvoe at any given moment. People tend to either love or hate Arbee she's a highly required taste. She also hates young childrena ans babies.

Jewellery: wears a lot of bracelets and always wears her elbow high fishnet gloves. She has peirced ears but tends to avoid earings.
Why at the School: Arbee has always been extremely independant and resents her fostor parents for taking her in gaainst her will. Finally her fosterers got so tired of the ahvoc she was creating in school and out tyhat they applied for her to be sent here.

Finacial Status (see below): Not particually well off she got into the school on scholarship.

Subjects (see below, only your own choices, not compulsory subjects): Art, Drama and R.S

Ref. Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Arbeeroro/Chooselife-ID.jpg

Gaian Username: Sydney Presscott

Name: Kimm Keither

Year : 13

Appearance :Kimm wears a long black leather jacket,with a blue bellyshirt underneath.For bottoms she has small tight jeans. Blonde-hair to shoulders and olive eyes.

Personality : Kimm is a girl who sorta is fretful.She can be called a worrywart.It aslo takes a while for her to get the message that is being told to her.Once known,she fun,playful,and always loyal.

Jewellery: A silver locket with her boyfriends picture in it.

Why at the School: She's at her last grade,so she moved school's,due to her move(House),and mother's death by a fellow co-worker of her dad.[/

Finacial Status : Rich enough

Subjects : Art and dance and music.

Gaian Username: xx_fire_kitsune_xx

Name: Minako

Year (this is the same as Grades, it's from Year 9 to Year 13): Year 12

Appearance (an actual description): She has short red hair, emerald eyes, and usually wearing baggy black pants and a red tube top. She's fairly tanned and has a splash of freckles across her face.

Personality (describe well): Outgoing, reckless, talkative, and dramatic.

Jewellery: Two golden hoop earings.

Why at the School: Her family was getting tired of her. Very tired.

Finacial Status (see below): Poor

Subjects (see below, only your own choices, not compulsory subjects): Art, Drama, History.

Ref. Picture:
http://www.sandara.net/anime/kitchen.jpg She kinda looks like that! ^.^

Gaian Username: Darkness_live
Name: Carl Wolf
Year (this is the same as Grades, it's from Year 9 to Year 13): 12
Appearance : dark hair, tall, handsome and strong ((see pic at bottom))
Personality : funn, outgoing, loves to flirt and
Jewellery: none
Why at the School: just trying to make something out of myself
Finacial Status : very rich, because he worked for 3 years in three jobs allday long
Subjects : Science(Double), Art, Drama, English and P.E and Games
Ref. Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Lailayr/MANMAN.jpg
Dorms:

Dorms are four to a dorm, if you want to change dorms, PM with a good reason as to why you want to change!

Dorms are on two different floors, seperated into two halves; one half boys, one half girls.

I'll add more Dorms if need be!

Dorm One (girls): Violet-Pearl Yasowicz, Kimm Keither, Minako and Arbee.

Dorm Two (boys): Carl Wolf,

Dorm Three (girls):

Dorm Four (boys):
Teachers:
((Bumps!))
((Bumps! Anyone?))
((Bumps! All aloney...))
((Bumps!))
Could Arbee (who sent me a message) please post her profile on here, because Gaia won't let me open it!
((Bumps!))
((yeah sure let me just do it quickly))
((I have to go now, so i'll start the RP either later tonight or tomorrow! Please don't start posting until i'm back, just PM me any profiles you want me to have!

Thanks!
Lily
-x-x-))
((Bumps! Please Join!!))
((Bumps!))
((Bumps!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers