Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Boys School with ^^Romance^^
Rules::
[-]No Cybering
(-)No Killing Please ((prefeibly ^_-))
[-]You can fight
(-)No girls allowed in school unless they are teachers
[-]Teachers can go to students dorm rooms
(-)Students can call teachers by there first name if they want.

--Students--
Phlecade Naikmen -Grade 10th
GarethRayne - Grade 11th
Koaru_Kenski- grade 11th
Ghostkill#1- grade 10th
Jet~Law- grade 11th

Office:
Principle: Dark Lov3r ((Amber))
Asistant Principle: Psychokid10lldog ((Megan))
Secretary:

--Teachers--
1.Dark Lov3r- All Grades Art.
2. 10th grade science teacher-AlinaX
3.Angels_hope - All grade PE
4.RyuuKumiko-10th grade math/algebra
5. Punkwannabe -11th grade english
6.Athena162- 12th grade math
7.diva1165-11th grade science

Form For students:
Name:
Grade:
Personality:

Form For Teacher:
Name:
Teaching Grade:
Apperance:
Personality:
Class they teach:
heart Dun-A-Bump ninja
-walks through the halls wearing only her red and white stripped shirt-
Name: Phlecade Naikmen
Grade: 10
Apperance: Avatar
Personality: Is mainly cold to people and would much rather ist alone, though it's not uncommon for him to open up to a few people as long as their at a mature level.

(( Why did you make two of these topic's, sorry if it sounds a bit rude but I was just wondering ))
Phlecade
Name: Phlecade Naikmen
Grade: 10
Apperance: Avatar
Personality: Is mainly cold to people and would much rather ist alone, though it's not uncommon for him to open up to a few people as long as their at a mature level.

(( Why did you make two of these topic's, sorry if it sounds a bit rude but I was just wondering ))

((Lol I dunno cuz no one came to the first one))
-walks to the locker room and slips off her shirt turns then turns on the shower-
With his head tilted, his black hair casting somewhat of a shadow over his tanned complection, he slowly wandereds up to the front of the school. Shifting his black back-pack slung over his left shoulder and opens the door to the front of the school, letting out a small shudder at the sudden blast of hot air. Closing the door behind him he gets a good look of his surroundings before wandering the halls in search of someone to direct him as to where to go.
Dark Lov3r

((Lol I dunno cuz no one came to the first one))

Fair enough, I know how hard it is to start these kind of schools so I guess I can understand.
-dries herself off slipping her stripped shirt on and walks back into the halls with just her shirt when she sees a student as she walks towards him she puts her hair up into a bun and asks- Need any help?
Lifting his head at the sound of someone's voice he finds a girl standing before him, shrugging a little under the weight of his back-pack he replies " I don't know what a girl is doing at an all boys boarding school, but if you could direct me to the dormitries it'd be most appericated, the weight of this back-pack is kind of getting to me".
Name: Alina
Teaching Grade: 10
Apperance: Alina is tall and somewhat slender. Her skin is healthily complexioned and soft. Her hair is long, black, and usually worn in a bun. Her eyes are a pale green with purts of gold.
Today Alina wears a black knee-length skirt, a maroon body-shirt, and an unbuttoned button-up shirt.
Personality: She is calm and collective, but seductive. She is entusiastic about her teaching.
Class they teach: Science
(( Sorry if it takes a while for my posts, aside from the fact that my computer is slow I'm a literate rp'er so my posts do take longer than most ))
Phlecade
Lifting his head at the sound of someone's voice he finds a girl standing before him, shrugging a little under the weight of his back-pack he replies " I don't know what a girl is doing at an all boys boarding school, but if you could direct me to the dormitries it'd be most appericated, the weight of this back-pack is kind of getting to me".

-she smiles and laughs a little- "Well the reason there is a girl in this school is that I am the principle and Female teachers are allowed but no female students or visitors are allowed..oh yes and the dorms.. hmm whats your name?" -she asks as she walks towards the office motioning him to follow her-
BUMPITY BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces