Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you wanna Join?

Yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Hell yeh! 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image

Zara heard the door click from where she laid in bed. Was it morning already? She wanted to sleep more. With a low grumble and a groan she sat up and cursed the sunlight. This school was by far the one furthest from her home she had ever attended, and traveling here had messed up her sleep schedule. Zara forced herself out of the bed and looked around the room. Casie had left already. Zara had arrived late in the evening and didn't have much time to get to know the girl other than some formalities. Names, ages, basic things. She had, of course, gotten defensive whenever she felt the conversation heading toward her having to explain what gifts had brought her here or if she was any race in particular, because Zara couldn't answer either one. Zara pulled off the old t-shirt she used as pajamas and switched it out for a fresh outfit. She washed her face and left the room, trying to force herself to wake up.

Zara found her way to the cafeteria with relative ease and soon had her tray loaded up with different foods. She looked out around the cafeteria to try and decide where to sit. Truthfully, she should sit with her roommate to get to know her better, but they had time later. Zara instead turned her attention on a boy on a sill. He looked comfortable. She sauntered over close to where he sat and, too, made herself comfortable. Zara set her tray next to her, knowing that she'd spill it if she attempted to hold it in her lap and looked over at the boy. Shy wasn't in her vocabulary. Neither was intrusive. "You scoped out some good seats." Zara stated plainly and loudly, leaning against the cool glass behind her. Zara enjoyed company, whether they were familiar or not, and never minded meeting new people, despite her rather aggressive attitude. For now, though, she didn't bother with introductions or trying to continue any conversation she may have started and set to clearing her tray, focusing on those in the cafeteria, particularly her roommate.

══════
Zara "Zak" Rask
══════

"Do not underestimate my power."

InfiniteHex

Outfit
ooc:
User Image
Jason Shilup
Broken Soul
Shadow Manipulation
Jason
Sin

The drawing was a bird. A blue jay, one of Jason's favorite birds. It was sitting on a free branch, singing and enjoying the day. "Looks like you'll be making some kind of friend in a second." Sin scoffed as Jason brushed him off. "I wouldn't mind birds being my friend. You wouldn't be able to scare them off." "That's not what I meant. But oh well, at least I warned you.."Yeah thanks." Jason thought sarcastically, ignoring Sin, and shortly after hearing a female voice. Jason looked up from his sketch pad to see a girl sitting by him with her breakfast. "Speak." Sin said laughing, but for a moment there was nothing but silence. "Y-Yeah, I guess I did pick a good spot..not to far from the crowd, yet not in the middle of everything." Jason spoke sheepishly as he was tormented by the laughter of Sin. "Good! Good job kid!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit: Black Collared overshirt with grey tank top underneath. Black Jean. Hair in ponytail bangs slightly covering red eyes,
Currently: Eating an Apple
OutOfControl:

Yaiyo_chan

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

ChihiroFujioka
Gifted Human - Memory and Technology Manipulation

User Image

User Image

"Well aren't you the ladies' man." Chihiro said with a small giggle. Chihiro then looked away when he mentioned the LGBT society. "I-I don't know...I'm not the type of person who can just go infront of a bunch or people and talk about my sexuality...I might." Chihiro said quietly. When he complimented Alter Ego, Chihiro felt a lot better. "Master says I should stop saying thank you so blandly so..." Alter Ego said before pausing aa if the gather his courage. "Though...thank you for thinking I'm smart....I also just wake up before my roommate does." Chihiro said with a giggle. "Thank you so much for the compliment! I love the way you think, baby!" Alter Ego said happily. Chihiro couldn't help but laugh at Alter Who's way of saying thank you.

User Image

With : Alter Ego and Darko
Feeling : Happy.
Out of Computers :

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Darko Adzovic
Current Outfit
Markings

Darko leaned in and smiled as he folded his arms on the table "you don't have to talk about sexuality, its more about being in a environment where everyone is accepting" Darko smiled. "My friends are great but only one of them has gone through the same process, and shes fine ...when I went there they helped me understand that gender, is fluid and so is sexuality and that you shouldn't have to be defined by labels if you don't want to" Darko smiled as he looked at Chihiro "besides anyone messes with you, just tell me and I will beat the crap out of them" Darko grinned as he put his fist into his hand.

This maybe a school of non humans and supernatural creatures but there was still bullies, like the Crew ran by Harvey aka Bites with his lackies Static and Patrick.
Alter Ego thanked Darko for the compliment and he couldn't stop smiling, "hey I've finished with my breakfast wanna go for a walk, I can show you around this place has amazing facilities" Darko grinned, they have cyborgs at this school and robots so the technology in this school will blow Chihiro's mind.

With: Chihiro
Doing: hanging out with Chihiro
Thinking: Alter Ego looks adorable!

II L o y a l t y II

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

ChihiroFujioka

User Image

User Image

Chihiro nodded. "Alright. I'll think about it." Chihiro said with a small giggle. When he mentioned that he'd beat someone up, Chihiro shook his head. "Don't. Violence never solves anything....unless it's in a video game." Chihiro said as he gently pates him on the head. The more Chihiro looked, the more he saw that Darko did look like a tiger. Even though he was in human form. "Show me around? Alright. Sounds good." Chihiro said with a smile before he got up and closed his laptop. "I'm done to so shall we get going?" Chihiro asked.

User Image

Feeling : Happy.
Out of Computers :

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Darko Adzovic
Current Outfit
Markings

When Chihiro said about the violence is never an opition "I know i'm just messing" Darko smiled with a little laugh. Chihior accepted wanting to go for a tour of the school. "Great!" once Chihiro finished his breakfast they set out.
"Well where have you been so far besides the dorms and cafeteria?" Darko asked, he needed to ask or else he might of taken him to places he already knows about. While he waited for a answer his tiger ears twitched and his tail moved from side to side while they walked.
Darko was born with white hair and he dyes his hair and he even dyes his ears as well so they aren't bright white, for some reason hes very self consious about his white hair he doesn't like it and he doesn't know why.

"So do you know who your room mate is yet?" Darko asked, "normally they give you names of who you are sharing with" he added. Maybe Darko knew the guy so he could help Chihiro with the whole situation.

Thinking: New buddy~
OOC: I've finally done a decent picture of what Darko looks like. So i've edited it C:

II L o y a l t y II

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

╔══════════════╗

NORA MARIANNE BLACK
seventeen || familiar

╚══════════════╝

Beep! Beep! Beep! The dreaded noise rung through the dorm room where Nora lay deep in sleep, now crankily waking up. She slammed her hand on the yapping old alarm clock with the utmost power. "Well, good morning to you too," Nora said, peeking her messy-haired head out of the sheets. Right after, she sat up, stretching her arms with a soft yawn. Then, Nora proceeded to walk over to the closet to pick out her outfit for the day, then hopping into the shower to get ready.

Propping her hair into her usual messy two-bun updo, Nora got dressed and walked out the door. She hadn't really seen/paid attention to her roommate at this point, but she was feeling a little nonchalant and careless this morning anyways. Running down the stairs and her backpack bobbing up and down, Nora headed down to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast. She walked into the cafeteria with an air of confidence and wide grin across her face as she browsed the numerous meal options. After picking out her meal, Nora sat down at an empty table in a quite carefree manner.

[edited]

by the PRICKING of my thumbs something WICKED this way comes
User Image
Cavan and Casie Burke
The Selkie Twins
Current Outfits

~~~~

They finished their breakfast and Casie spotted Darko leaving with a young girl "aw knight Darko has struck again, helping one of the younger years~" Casie smiled, little did Casie know that Chihiro was the same age as them.
Cavan stood up "right I need to go to practice I will see you later" he smiled as he walked away from the table and was on his phone texting the band.

To: BAND
We still on for practice, i'm gonna get my guitar now

As he was walking he accidentally tripped over someones bag strap and nearly dropped his phone. "Sorry" Cavan apologized, he looked at the girl she was kinda cute "I wasn't watching where i was going" he said to her with a smile. "Cya!" Cavan said with a small wave and a wink as he dashed off to get his guitar.
Casie saw the whole thing, what a dufus she thought as she giggled to herself, but thats her older brother. She finished her breakfast and was alone, Zoe wasn't here yet and Darko was showing people around and Cavan is at band practice, "now what" she sighed to herself. Casie stood up and walked past that same girl Cavan made a fool of himself in front of she looked at her "excuse me, but I love that top~" Casie grinned, she was such a girly girl but she loved pretty things and clothes, she looved clothes Casie actually wants to be a fashion designer when shes older.

~~~~

User Image

CuddlyCoo

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

ChihiroFujioka

User Image

User Image

Chihiro thought about it for a second before he then remembered all the places he went yesterday. "Classes, Clubs, and the Locker room." Chihiro giggled. When Darko asked who his roommate was, he had trouble remembering his name at first. "Something with a C...Ca..." Chihiro trailed off a bit, trying to remember his name. It then hit him! "Cavan! Yes, that's it!" Chihiro said, happy that he remembered his roommate's name. Chihiro then found himself staring at Darko's ears. For some reason he wanted to just touch them. They looked like the ears you see on a neko. Chihiro couldn't hold back any longer and he stood on his tippet toes and gently rubbed his tiger ears
He then settled down and giggled. "Wow, they ARE as soft as I thought they were." Chihiro said with a smile. He then blushed and quickly looked away. "Sorry for getting all in your personal space like that." he apologized. Chihiro was never one to just do it out of the blue but he just couldn't help himself.

User Image

Feeling : Like a fanboy
Out of Computers : emotion_kirakira So cuuuute!

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Darko Adzovic
Current Outfit
Markings

Okay so Darko knew not where to take him "hmmm" he was thinking where to show him, as he was thinking Chihiro said the name of his roommate "Cavan, Cavan Burke?" he asked "cause if it is then hes one of my best friends" Darko added with a grin, he could definetly help Chirio out with this whole keeping gender secret thing with this guys roommate being one of his close friends.

The next thing he knew was Chihiro was looking and talking about his ears and he started to stroke them "oh thank you" he smiled, he blushed a little which was very noticable against his white face. "Oh no its alright, I don't mind actually, a lot of people ask if they can and I don't mind" he smiled as he lent down a bit if Chihiro wanted to pet his ears again.
He honestly didn't mind for some reason people just smiled and got happy at his ears and tail, but he liked making happy and if it was for them to stroke his ears and tail then so be it.

"Wanna check out the computer lab?" he asked.

Thinking: New buddy~
OOC: Aw thank you ~ I'm thinking of doing the same for Casie and Cavan

II L o y a l t y II

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

╔══════════════╗

NORA MARIANNE BLACK
seventeen || familiar

╚══════════════╝

Nora was peacefully eating her small but good enough breakfast when a fair-haired guy tripped and fell over her bag strap. She quickly realized he was actually pretty cute, and decided it was safe to not burst out like Nora would usually do. "Oh it's no issue, that was careless of me leaving my bag on the floor, are you oka--," she said, stopping as she realized he had run off to wherever he was in a rush to go before she finished her sentence. Nora smirked turning back to the table. "Lost him just now, but hopefully I'll see him somewhere else soon," she thought to herself with a smirk.

A couple minutes later, Nora had finished up her meal and was now just checking her phone for any updates online from her friends. The girl with the klutz from earlier had approached Nora and complimented her on her outfit. "Really? I'm flattered," she said with a friendly smile, picking up a strap that fell off her shoulder. "I'm Nora, by the way, and you might be...?" Nora asked, extending a hand out to the petite, sweetheart-looking girl.

PirateTimeLord

by the PRICKING of my thumbs something WICKED this way comes
User Image

Zara didn't take long to make significant progress on her breakfast and before she knew it, the tray was half empty. She looked up to the boy she'd sat by as he spoke and gave a firm nod. "Good for people watching, yeah." She commented. Zara noticed how he stumbled over his words slightly and she smiled almost wickedly. If there was one thing she was good at, it was making shy folk feel uncomfortable. She turned halfway on her perch so that she could face him better and took in the sight of the boy. Dark hair, pale skin, red eyes. Zara considered him for a moment, trying to guess just what he was, but she had never been very good at that game and quickly abandoned her efforts. She shook her head free of the thoughts and let her smile slowly return. "I'm Zara, but people call me Zak." It was an unusual moniker for a girl, but Zara had carried it since she was a small child. She set to clearing her tray again, though this time, she kept her attention on the conversation. Zara was new to the school and she hated the feeling of everyone being a stranger. Things were so much easier when she knew at least a little something about everyone.

══════
Zara "Zak" Rask
══════

User Image
Jason Shilup
Broken Soul
Shadow Manipulation
Jason
Sin

Jason sat there, awkwardly as well as nervously as she looked at him. "She's on to us..QUICK, take her out before she figures out what we are up too!" Sin teased playfully. Jason could feel Sin attempting to take control, however Jason began to fight back internally. "Knock it off." He thought as he shook his head. "People watching right."Jason said aloud after shaking his head. Looking down as Zara introduced herself Jason noticed that the hand shadow had begun to extend over the sill, and move towards her. "Sin stop!" He frantically thought as is quickly placed his hand over it.

Suddenly, without realizing it Sin had slipped into Jason's consciousness. "Left your heart open kid." He thought with a smug, yet confident look on his face. "Hmm I can't tell which one I like more. Zara or Zak. Either way they are both very beautiful names" Sin said. Their voices were noticeably different. Where Jason's was still light, and gentle Sins was a deeper, more mature one. "I'm Jason, but people I've met have called me Sin." He said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit: Black Collared overshirt with grey tank top underneath. Black Jean. Hair in ponytail bangs slightly covering red eyes,
Currently: Out of Service Out Of Control
OutOfControl:

Yaiyo_chan
User Image

Zara watched Jason's face, noticing any slight twitches in his brow with amusement. She spent a lot of time watching people and learning body language. It was a universal language mostly, and never failed to stir her interest. Zara still had a bit of trouble with Jason, though. His air changed suddenly, throwing her off further. The voice was different now, her attention had been captivated. She would have to watch out for this one. "Thanks. I picked Zara out myself." She had gotten to decide her new name after being adopted. Zara had been a character on a favorite television show of the small girl's, and she hadn't thought twice about the decision. If one was to ask her about the show now, though, and she would only be able to remember a few details.

Zara committed the name to memory. She was good with names and faces. "So, are you new here, Jason? This is my first year here. I got kicked out of my old school." She didn't bother masking her embarrassment with the statement, but laughed anyway as if to suggest that it didn't bother her. "I can't stand being the new kid. Not knowing anyone sucks, especially if you've gotta live with them." Going home on the weekends wasn't really an option here like it had been at her old school. Trekking almost a thousand miles for a quick visit wasn't plausible. Despite Zara's discomfort with the fact that she figured herself a vanilla human among the supernatural and powerful, she hated the idea of hiding in a corner and trying to not be noticed. If she couldn't join them, she would beat them. If she couldn't beat them, then she would pick fights and try and force her way to the top dog position in the school.

══════
Zara "Zak" Rask
══════

Quote:
"InfiniteHex"

Outfit
ooc: I am forever forgetting to quote people. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff