Welcome to Gaia! ::

With each nuber that was counted down she tryed to formulate her escape. This was going to be a draw she knew it..however she didn't let up her gaurd.
"2....1....the end." he mouthed as he dropped the ball to the ground and the bell sounded. A large mass of chatter moved for the change room as Kyo-san made his was into the boys change room, a large smirk on his face as he pointed to the girl. " Not today." he mouthed as he laughed and walked on.
The girl smerked at Kyou, she mouthed "Then another day." She stood there, because she hadn't been in the gym class orginaly she waited by the boys room for Kyou. She got a lot of looks from guys goign in and out but she ignored them.
Kyo-san finished showering quickly, towel around his waist as he started to get dressed back into his "Normal" Clothing. Pull up his jeans he sighed, as once again they had taped the word " Freak" to his gym locker. S;pwly putting his corset back around his waist he reached for his collar, putting it around his neck as he slowly stood up, placing his black robe over his body. He removed the cover-up make-up, revealing his black make-up he had under it. Slowly he walked out of the locker room, the last one to leave, the way he liked it.
Ishida was leaning agenst the stage talking to the the teacher whom had droped his general like tone and was talking animatedly to Ishida.

"It's not like they don't try but I thoguht the girls in this gym class could use a bit of an edge." he was telling here.

Ishida nodded smileing...she then turned to Kyo. "Hello I'm Ishdia." She said. "What class do you have next?" she asked him. ((brb))
Kyo-san glanced over at the girl, the one who was the last woman standing, a very impressive person. Kyo-san gave a slight bow to the girl and smiled as he looked her over. "Good day, I am Kyo-san Shizuka. My next class you ask? Well if I'm right I do believe math." He said calmly with a warm smile on his face. " That is , of course after My spare." He said with a laugh.
Ishida smiled. "My next teacher wouln't give a care if I skip." she said happily. "Hell i could skip first semester and they wouldn't care..."she said looking around the school. She had lapsed into thoughtfull silence before speeking again."So are you free next period?"
Kyo-san gave the girl an odd look, for not many girls talked to him at all unless they were his friend, who were either weird them selves or if they knew what he was really like. He looked as if he was in a deep thought, before he decided to responed. " Indeed my next hour and a half is free for me to do nothing bu wander the school like I always do." he said laughing.
"Well then." She said fliping over the tresh hold of the gym. "That is what i do anyway...if i dont want to do anything." She said walking next to him. She knew who he was and what people sadi about him it was the same thing people said about her. And she knew her roomie Brittney wouldn't be stupid enough to miss the opertuaty to spread rumers about her walking around school whit Kyou. Ishida however knew otherwise...she knew that Brittney wanted to date every guy in the shcool, before graduation....Brittney was a true blonde.
Yuffie walked to her next class. I think we have enough time to hang around before next class... She looked around to see if Andrew was in the halls. She frowned, a bit dissapointed. Where'd he go...?
Kyo-san nodded his head Ishida as they walked, making his way back to the dorm lounge rooms, a place where no one went for there spares excetp for himself. " Well then Ishida , if you wish to sit and chat with me in the lounge I will be more then will to explain anything about myself that you dont understand." He said with a laugh as he walked. " Which I have a feelings is quite alot."
Andrew came up behind the girl form math class and poked her in the back. "Hi how are ya?" he asked. "Long time no see." he said with a smile.

"Your an idiot..."came a voice form behind him...it was Alex his best friend.
"Don't worry, there is nothing not to understand...for understanding would crush our window of wondering and that sometimes is the only thing that sustains us. Our wondering thoughts of others." she said poeticly.....then she went a little pink. "Sorry i'm a deep writer." she admiteted trowing open the doors and walking accross the lawn.
Ishidawolf
Andrew came up behind the girl form math class and poked her in the back. "Hi how are ya?" he asked. "Long time no see." he said with a smile.

Yuffie gave a small jump when she felt something poke her. She looked up and saw Andrew. Woot! He didn't run after all!! "Hey," Yuffie said, smiling at him. When the other boy spoke she leaned over to look at him.
YuffieL.
Ishidawolf

Yuffie gave a small jump when she felt something poke her. She looked up and saw Andrew. Woot! He didn't run after all!! "Hey," Yuffie said, smiling at him. When the other boy spoke she leaned over to look at him.

Andrew winked at his friend "you just jelious." ~.^.

"Oh ya" Alex said rolling his eyes. "I"m soooo envious that im NOT a brainless twit."

((oh i'm sorry g2g i'll be back tommarow ^^ thanks))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff