Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
User Image
Where: heading to dorms ◘◘◘◘◘Who: blond guy?

She nodded when he mention if she had gotten lost too hoping the map would help in some way she was more than glad to had it to him. She was in awe the map seemed to have glowed when he waved his hand over it. She was confused for a bit, why give her the map back in the end she still took it back. Myuu wasn't sure whether to leave the map out or put it back until she saw a hologram copy of the map. She put the map back inside and was amazed by this magic he was doing. She wished she could do something like that it would help so much. The map seemed to had transformed into an arrow, was this like a compass? she tilted her head in confusion and amazement. For a moment her mind had wandered off until he spoke and had asked if she was coming with "yes" she said knowing if she stayed she would never get to the dorms.She then procceded to follow him, that's when it hit her she never introduce her self "By the way my name is Myuu" she said while walking next to him.User Image
Youko Kenshi

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Technomancer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Lazy, Procrastinator, Slacker, Dwadler, Gifted...Genius?

It was a relief that she agreed to come along, otherwise he'd have to wait here for her. What? It wasn't like he was just going to leave her behind when she was lost as well. Especially since she shared her map with him, it was the least he could do. Caius nodded and proceeded to lead the way. He arrow was steadily pointing forward on the path they were on now but he kept his eyes on it just in case it moved. Oh how he loved magic and technology. This was proof enough that they're a match made. "Myuu, huh?" he repeated after her, as if he was telling himself to memorize it. Chances were he very well might forget if he didn't say it. "I'm Caius. So, what brought you to this school?" the blonde asked. This was school that taught the students how to use their "gifts" or so he gathered. He was curious if Myuu needed help or if something else brought her here, like himself.

|||| Music: - ||||
                                                          |||| Location: Dorms ||||
                                                          |||| Company: Myuu ||||
                                                          x-LunarKandy-x

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

*J e w e l*
*M o r g i n i a n*

Changeling of the Fae Type
15ish | Enchanter | Polysexual | 4'11

Jewel just blinked at the head that appeared at the end of one of the book shelves. "You're not Hwarrang," Jewel said in a matter of fact tone. She was still staring at him when Giggles crossed her field of vision. It took a moment for her mind to register what he was going to do and Jewel tried to snatch him out of the air as he flew towards the orange haired boy, but missed. Giggles flew through the air and around the side of the book shelf to rest on the boys head. The bunny tapped the boys cheek and started gesturing as if he was so happy that the boy had saved him from the horrible girl standing before them.

"Hey, what did I tell you about other people?" Jewel said to Giggles, though it looked like she was yelling at the boy. She moved closer to them so that she would be able to grab him. She placed her hands on her hips, giving the stuffed animal a stern look, which would have looked silly if she wasn't so serious about it. "I did not threaten to turn you into a stuffed carrot, though I might not work on the talking thing if you keep telling people lies about me. And no his hair is not made of carrots"

Now she was starting to get annoyed at the silly thing. She had come in here to see her roommate and possible find some new books about fae and she was stuck arguing with a stuffed animal. She pouted a little, not sure if it was at the circumstances or that Giggles seemed to want to be with anyone but her lately. She wanted to stomp her foot down and yell that it wasn't fair, but that would be childish. It seemed that emotion regulation and impulse control were not her strong points, human or fae.

Location: Library | Company:Giggles and Orange Boy | Thoughts: If you get kidnapped again...

osyrys
the Ioose cannon
Aloysius "Wish" Hart

Wish grinned and tore open the bag containing the spoils of his conquest. He then slowly grabs a single green Gummi Bear and pops it into his mouth. The moment it hits his tongue his eyes light up and his grin grows. " THIS IS FANTASTIC, TRULY A MARVEL OF HUMAN INGENUITY!!!!!" he shouts at the top of his lungs as he throws another Gummi Bear, this time orange into his mouth. He happily rocks back and forth his legs crossed and his feet bare, letting out the occasional "mmm" as he tries another color of bear. He then jumps up in one fluid motion and begins to almost skip down the hallway towards a door that would lead him outdoors. " Till we meet again holder of treats!" he says to the vending machine over his shoulder.

Something's Familiar About These Strangers Like Me

Distinct Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
User Image
Where: heading to dorms ◘◘◘◘◘Who: Caius

Myuu nodded when he mention her name, it turns out the blond guy name was Caius "Caius" she mumbled his name. Feeling a bit proud for some weird reason. She wasn't at this school to learn she could have done that at home, she wanted to experience school life away from home for once. "to get away from home.." She said looking straight ahead but somehow it sounded like she didn't like her home at all. That wasn't the case she loved home but she didn't have much experience living by herself. This school was going to give her that chance " What about you?" she looked straight at him waiting patiently for his answer. User Image
Youko Kenshi

Pretty Intense's Husband

Shirtless Rogue

14,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

Light it up~ "You would be correct," Vetus answered blankly to her identifying him as most definitely not the person who was here before. His tone of voice was medium in pitch and rich with the accent of his home-land. One hundred percent Irish. He turned back to his shelf and attempted to be incredibly interested in "The Lore of Lupa" How'd he end up in the weird canine section of the library anyway?

Light it up~Then something poked his cheek and Vetus flailed away. Was it a bug was it a spider was it... a stuffed bunny? Was this witchcraft? His hand rippled up with the light essence of flame. "Should I...?" It was flailing about, seeming to be over-flipping-joyed that his very existence... well, existed. "Is this witchcraft?" He finished, extinguishing the flurry of fire that rippled over his skin before pushing the face of the rabbit away from his to send it floating back towards the girl. It seemed harmless... enough.

Light it up~"A bit of an odd creature you've got there." He identified just as matter-of-factly as she had that he was not someone else. Vetus' eyes were hardly friendly. In fact, it seemed as though he made a point to glare at the lack of space between the two of them until he stepped back and further down the shelf. Oh, there was a gold one, "Encyclopedia of Fermented Vegetables" Who came up with these?

Feeling~confused -- annoyed~
With~The pink haired girl - Jewel~
Where~Library~
Ooc~ ...~

fire of lilies

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

*J e w e l*
*M o r g i n i a n*

Changeling of the Fae Type
15ish | Enchanter | Polysexual | 4'11

"Don't!" Jewel called out as the boys hand caught on fire. She tried Giggles before the boy caught him on fire, which was a silly reaction. Giggles couldn't catch on fire and the boy didn't seem to actually want to burn the stuffed animal. The boy pushed Giggles away and he flopped in a rejected manner on the took of the book shelf. Her eyes narrowed as he asked if it was witch craft.

"Did you just call me a witch?" Jewel asked with clear anger in her voice. She was clearly insulted at the thought of being a witch. The boy was clearly annoyed by how close they were so, of course she had to follow him when he moved away. "There are other types of magic out there than just witchcraft. And Giggles isn't a creature. He's an enchanted stuffed bunny."

Jewel glanced at the books on the shelves they were at. Encyclopedia of Fermented Vegetables? Was he really that interested in this? From the look on his face, no, but he was trying to brush them off in a really obvious manner. Jewel laughed, which sounded sweet and musical. It somehow fit with her child like image more than her normal voice. "Your obvious annoyance and avoidance of me is refreshing. Normally everyone wants something from me but aren't willing to sacrifice something in return. Still you seem to be bored.Seeming as you have amused me, I can help amuse you."

Jewel dug through her back, which was of course enchanted as well until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out something that looked like a rubix cube. She held it in front of her. "It's an enchanted puzzle box. It has about fifty puzzles to complete." She quickly completed the rubix cube, which then became a set of rings that were interlocked which she then threaded into one ring. The ring became a pyramid. "Complete each puzzle and it becomes the next puzzle. There's a prize at the end for you to keep if you are able to complete all the puzzles. Some enchanted item"

Jewel reset the the puzzle to the rubix cube and forcefully set the cube into his hands. "Don't worry, it can't burn nor can you give it away or lose it. It will keep following you unless you give up on it. I'll give you a little hint about this. You can't survive without power and don't assume that anything is what it appears to be."

Location: Library | Company:Giggles and Orange Boy | Thoughts: How dare you?

osyrys
the Ioose cannon

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Technomancer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Lazy, Procrastinator, Slacker, Dawdler, Gifted...Genius?

His eyes remained on the arrow in his hand; however, he briefly glancing over at Myuu when she answered his question. She wanted to get away from home? He wondered why that was but he also wasn't going to pry. As for him... "Well I didn't really get a say in the matter. But now that I'm here...I was thinking it might not be so bad to get away from home." True enough, the only thing that would be different would be that his family wasn't around. Caius wondered if that meant he no longer enjoyed being around his family. Sure they bugged him sometimes but... He looked over to his companion, half expecting her to say something but then looked up at the building that now stood before them. The arrow above his hand had flashed and then disappeared, which told the young wizard that this was the place. "Looks like this it. Finally" he smiled. Caius pulled his luggage along, heading inside to get settled in.

Inside, he approached a small desk to find out where he should be going. "Here you are! Room 1 and here's your key!" a young chipper man told him, handing him the key to his room. The blonde was more than elated to be in room 1 which was within a short walking distance. Before just taking off, as much as he wanted to, he would wait for Myuu and help her to her room.

|||| Music: Lazy Afternoons ||||
                                                          |||| Location: Dorms ||||
                                                          |||| Company: Myuu ||||
                                                          x-LunarKandy-x
User Image
Aelita Jones

Aelita had just finished her daily sun bath. She walks out of the restroom back in her normal cloths and began to walk the hall. As she walked she was looking at her schedule and she bumped into someone. Falling on her butt she looks up to see who she had bumped into. Quickly getting up she says "Im so sorry Please forgive me...I Wasnt watching where I was going. She looks at his appearance and says "Oh I almost forgot My name is Aelita..and again Im sorry for bumping into you like that". Aelita slowly held out her hand for him to shake and says "I hope you an forgive such a clumsy mistake". She was so worried about getting yelled at that she didnt think twice of her power and how they arent out of control.

AngelicPrynce

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces