12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
xx_Rinka-KO-San_xx
Seph-kun of the Dark
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Seph-kun of the Dark
If something didn't happen, then it'd be a huge upset in the history of Gaia.

I know.

That's what I mean... maybe it'll throw all of Gaia into an uproar if something DOESN'T happen.
But then again... no one likes a dull event...
And if people don't like it they'll go somewhere else...
And the people who run this wonderful site wouldn't like that...

Sooo....

I'm still wagering something will happen.

What and When are the big questions, though. rolleyes

The new feature that Lanzer promised in his Work Diary; but what that is, he didn't tell.

Where are his work diaries?

Right here
as well as the latest entry
The Zurg will return.

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xx_Rinka-KO-San_xx
Seph-kun of the Dark
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Seph-kun of the Dark

I know.

That's what I mean... maybe it'll throw all of Gaia into an uproar if something DOESN'T happen.

Sooo....

The new feature that Lanzer promised in his Work Diary; but what that is, he didn't tell.

Honestly I don't know... we'll have to ask Seph-kun...
I want it to either blow up, or have nothing happen at all. Either one would be fun. But I do wish there was a chance to get either a new skin or other items... there's not much one can do with the candles... O.o

BOOM.

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
SoulDruidKazeko
I want it to either blow up, or have nothing happen at all. Either one would be fun. But I do wish there was a chance to get either a new skin or other items... there's not much one can do with the candles... O.o

BOOM.

Maybe handing out explosives is a way of hinting at some giant explosion of excitement and god-knows-what-all-else? sweatdrop

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Yeah! That has become like a tradition on Gaia. Every year, something happens to the Gambino mansion
Seph-kun of the Dark
xx_Rinka-KO-San_xx
Seph-kun of the Dark
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Seph-kun of the Dark

I know.

Sooo....

Right here
as well as the latest entry

Thank you
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Maybe handing out explosives is a way of hinting at some giant explosion of excitement and god-knows-what-all-else? sweatdrop
It doesn't matter how many time you knock down this mansion, Gambino will just rebuild it EVERY time.
Didn't it explode two years in a row?

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Overlord Muffin
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

It doesn't matter how many time you knock down this mansion, Gambino will just rebuild it EVERY time.

Every single damn time.
Fire, tower, aliens, what have you-- he WILL rebuild it every singly damn time it gets damaged xd
Seph-kun of the Dark
Overlord Muffin
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Every single damn time.
Fire, tower, aliens, what have you-- he WILL rebuild it every singly damn time it gets damaged xd
But I have building suspicion that this year it WONT fall down. Just to be different. Along with whatever update their adding.

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Seph-kun of the Dark
Overlord Muffin
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Every single damn time.

Must be nice to have that kind of money! xd
However, it must suck to be a bad-news-magnet like that... xd

Never. Give. Up. twisted

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Seph-kun of the Dark
Overlord Muffin
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Every single damn time.

Never. Give. Up. twisted

Oh, and don't forget his fall down his huge a** tower thanks to the mysterious sniper xd rofl

Overlord; that's wishful thinking, but I don't think it'll happen.
Queen is a good band. I am Random. Random is two letters away from...yeah. Gambino is freakin' RICH!!!

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Seph-kun of the Dark
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Seph-kun of the Dark
Overlord Muffin
Angel_Of_Hellfire
SoulDruidKazeko

BOOM.

Every single damn time.

Never. Give. Up. twisted

Oh, and don't forget his fall down his huge a** tower thanks to the mysterious sniper xd rofl

Overlord; that's wishful thinking, but I don't think it'll happen.

Yeah, there is that, too...
Maybe we'll finally find out who the mysterious sniper is?
Y'know... two shots now...
This guy/girl/alien(?) is a hazard!
Sheesh.
Maybe they'll bring that in somehow?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items