Welcome to Gaia! ::

-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
Being stupid your whole life. Is it as wonderful as it seems?

Sometimes, other times it gets you in trouble. But I look adorable when I do it, you just look like a retard.
Say the one who bitching and whining about Antis are hating your precious books.

I don't think I'm bitching or whining. Just asking a very strong opinionated question.
Still whining and bitching because you don't like antis are hating and bashing your precious books.

I don't care if you Whine or b***h about twilight. Your opinion is your own. I was just wondering why people invest so much time in something that they hate. But I got my answer, so why are you being such a little c**t by saying random and pointless things?
And you're not?

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
Say the one who bitching and whining about Antis are hating your precious books.

I don't think I'm bitching or whining. Just asking a very strong opinionated question.
Still whining and bitching because you don't like antis are hating and bashing your precious books.

I don't care if you Whine or b***h about twilight. Your opinion is your own. I was just wondering why people invest so much time in something that they hate. But I got my answer, so why are you being such a little c**t by saying random and pointless things?
And you're not?

At this moment, no. But other times, of course. Aren't all girls?
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan

And you're not?

Cool story, Twitard bro.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan

And you're not?

Cool story, failtard bro.

I'm done trying to be nice to you.
******** off.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan

And you're not?

******** off.

No thanks.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Thrun teh magical cat
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Thrun teh magical cat
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Thrun teh magical cat
Sure... /sarcasm

If that was really the case, than why would I place my previous usernames on my profile?
*shrugs* But, okay, don't believe me.
Like I said, you're trying save yourself from looking bad and made up s**t that no one care.

Look at sentence and rewrite it please. In till then, I'm acting as if you never wrote that sentence.
Still doesn't gives a s**t...

GREAT to know we finally see eye to eye on something.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
And you're not?

******** off.

No thanks.

Okay.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
If we never read it, or analyzed it, how could we hate it? I have better things to do with my time than talk about Twilight.

Look around. We don't just go

"Sparkly vampires are stupid."

"Yeah"

"I mean, they're so dumb."

"Yep."

"They're not supposed to do that."

"I hear you, bro."

all day. :/ I have a role play to participate in, school to go to, video games to play, art to create, music to play and listen to.

Anyway, we think it's fun to dissect Twilight, compare it with other stuff, point out all of its flaws, and just make fun of it. And another thing, a few of us are writers here. We're learning from what we have verified as a poorly written story. Taking Twilight apart has been a valuable learning experience for me as a writer, and it has helped me improve my writing.

And.... you just got trolled by one person on three different accounts. lol

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Belethiel
If we never read it, or analyzed it, how could we hate it? I have better things to do with my time than talk about Twilight.

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

all day. :/ I have a role play to participate in, school to go to, video games to play, art to create, music to play and listen to.

Anyway, we think it's fun to dissect Twilight, compare it with other stuff, point out all of its flaws, and just make fun of it. And another thing, a few of us are writers here. We're learning from what we have verified as a poorly written story. Taking Twilight apart has been a valuable learning experience for me as a writer, and it has helped me improve my writing.

Yup, like I already said various times now, I got my answer, thanks!
Would you like to go jump in a hole now?
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

Would you like to go jump in a ditch?

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

Well, I didn't see that. Do you have to be rude? confused And people are going to give different answers to this question.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Belethiel
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

Well, I didn't see that. Do you have to be rude? confused And people are going to give different answers to this question.

Okay?

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

Would you like to go jump in a ditch?

Okay?
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

...Now I just lost a great deal of respect for you.
Belethiel was in no way rude or pushy. There was no reason for you to react like that.
So my question is, why did you react that way?

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Kiba Shinzu
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Belethiel

"Yeah"

"Yep."

"I hear you, bro."

...Now I just lost a great deal of respect for you.
Belethiel was in no way rude or pushy. There was no reason for you to react like that.
So my question is, why did you react that way?

That's why. I don't know if she was playing, but my nerves were already stretched by the other two. If she didn't mean it seriously, then I deeply apologize, but I felt as if I was being attacked, so I acted the way I thought was appropriate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff