Total Votes:[ 31330 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 929 930 931 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Im on team Twilight sucks
Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Maybe you want to swear your allegiance to another? Whatever your preference, this sticky is for you to post about your favourite characters in the Twilight series - or even your least favourite!

You can tell everyone:

- Which "Team" are you on? Team Jacob all da way!
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Alice Cullen, She's the best!
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Any one who hurts my favorites!
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Jacob Black heart
- Which character is the least sexy? No one
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Jacob heart Me Jasper heart Alice No leasts
- anything else you want to say about your favourite or least favourite characters.
TEAM TAYLOR ALL DA DANG WAY heart I LOVE HIM MORE THAN EVERY ONE PEOPLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
my favorite is edward
TEAM EMMETT!!!! - TEAM JASPER!!!!

xp
team jacob ;; edward is wierd
my favorite twilight character/husband is Edward Cullen! biggrin
why? cause Stephenie Meyer made him so irresistibly romantic & hot!
least favorite. gees this is too hard. skip!
anyways forgot what the other questions were but the books were AWESOME, the movie was good but once again movies are always impossible to be compared with the book itself. smile
I'm on Team Edcob. I can't choose between a Werewolf and a vampire, so I'm on both. But i think I like Edward a bit more... sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
TEAM JACOB BABEH
whoo I just like Twilight the whole entire series =] whee
bud yea ill w/ the guy dats on team edcob

2,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well im not much on twillight but my favorit mith is werewolves so i would say jacob beinga vampire and all is fun but i dont to have to be hungry every day for blood and being a werewolf is cool you get to transform and all its mad cool so i pick werewolves
TEAM JACOB!!!

Sweet Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
- Which "Team" are you on? heart TEAM JACOB heart
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Jacob because he is sexy, adorably charming, good with his words, beyond funny.
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Edward Cullen because he is annoying and stupid and he's just a little p***y about everything. evil
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? heart JACOB!!! heart
- Which character is the least sexy? Definitly James
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Edward and Bella..Its need to be Jacob and Bella...
- anything else you want to say about your favourite or least favourite characters.
No character can beat Jacob..he is the best character and Stephanie Meyer should have continued on about him!!! DAMN YOU STEPHANIE MEYER!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff