I want the Goldz. 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

You two know each other? confused How the hell do you know he got banned?

yah i know him. he be my best friend. we have sex everyday.

TMI, but thanks for sharing with us. I guess. sweatdrop

i just wanted you to have an idea of how close we are.
i'm practically the hand he uses to masturbate.

btw he told me to tell you, you're an idiot for not liking twilight because it's so amazing.
i don't agree with him but then again i kinda do. sry.

You know, it's okay to think that Twilight is amazing. I'm fine with it, if someone really likes it and is willing to discuss it.
I draw the line at 'Twilight is amazing and you're idiot/stupid/other derogatory name for not liking it'. With that I'm not fine.

So yes, I can see why he got banned.

yah he's just very protective of things he likes.
i've seen him write some of the things he posts. it's wierd, like his words don't match his overall attitude as he writes them.
but anyway sry about that. he's harmless.

btw i am choose and i did get banned. i have no idea why.

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

btw he told me to tell you, you're an idiot for not liking twilight because it's so amazing.

You know, it's okay to think that Twilight is amazing. I'm fine with it, if someone really likes it and is willing to discuss it.
I draw the line at 'Twilight is amazing and you're idiot/stupid/other derogatory name for not liking it'. With that I'm not fine.

i've seen him write some of the things he posts. it's wierd, like his words don't match his overall attitude as he writes them.

I can understand being protective. Especially when you like something very much and you've formed an emotional attachement. It's a part of being a fan. But attacking people for having different tastes and opinions, then claiming to be superior because they disagree is another matter altogether.

Well, I guess we all seem a little different in the Internet than we're in reality, so it's easy to get wrong impression about a person. Unfortunately.

As for the ban, I have no idea. Maybe because of the language Choose 3 Username used when talking to people or for necroing threads? I'm wild guessing here. I mean, there should be a reason given.

I'm not sure, but I was under the impression that Gaia staff usually warns users before banning?
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

I can understand being protective. Especially when you like something very much and you've formed an emotional attachement. It's a part of being a fan. But attacking people for having different tastes and opinions, then claiming to be superior because they disagree is another matter altogether.

Well, I guess we all seem a little different in the Internet than we're in reality, so it's easy to get wrong impression about a person. Unfortunately.

As for the ban, I have no idea. Maybe because of the language Choose 3 Username used when talking to people or for necroing threads? I'm wild guessing here. I mean, there should be a reason given.

I'm not sure, but I was under the impression that Gaia staff usually warns users before banning?

yah choose 3 was fairl new and had no warnings, and don't recall him using inappropriate wording. but whatev.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

You can tell him to....you know what? I'm not going to even respond to that. It would be rude and I would let him win.

I don't care if someone likes the series. That's their prerogative, their right to like something, but if they're going to be biased or rude, then so be it; I'll be rude back if I have to.

@Nyo: Me too.

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
Rogue Destiny
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

You can tell him to....you know what? I'm not going to even respond to that. It would be rude and I would let him win.

I don't care if someone likes the series. That's their prerogative, their right to like something, but if they're going to be biased or rude, then so be it; I'll be rude back if I have to.

Best to put that guy and all his incarnations on a permament ignore list.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Charatka_nyo
Rogue Destiny
Charatka_nyo
TWILIGHT IS AWWESOME
Rogue Destiny

Best to put that guy and all his incarnations on a permament ignore list.

Yep, Yep, Yep. I agree.
ed doesn't need education.
he's great towards everyone he knows. which is perfectly normal.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
sweet dream64

Yes he does. He needs an education in manners, how to be a HUMAN BEING, and the like.

So, yeah, he does.

Manly Man-Lover

sweet dream64
Let me guess... And he's a sexy sparkling Casanova. He needs an education on how to treat a woman and to see that to some high degree that Bella is using him because her mindset is he's sparkly and pretty and... she loves him for no other reason other than he's a male version of Tinkerbell!
Rogue Destiny
sweet dream64

Yes he does. He needs an education in manners, how to be a HUMAN BEING, and the like.

So, yeah, he does.

no he doesn't. he has manners and all the cullens are just like human.
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64
Let me guess... And he's a sexy sparkling Casanova. He needs an education on how to treat a woman and to see that to some high degree that Bella is using him because her mindset is he's sparkly and pretty and... she loves him for no other reason other than he's a male version of Tinkerbell!

i wouldn't say all that, but he knows how to treat women and he's great with bella. and thats not true, she loves him too.

Manly Man-Lover

sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64

i wouldn't say all that, but he knows how to treat women and he's great with bella. and thats not true, she loves him too.
It seems hard to believe when she keeps thinking of how beautiful and godlike and perfect he supposedly is in the first encounter. I guess I don't see it... especially when his only premise for falling was that he couldn't read her callow thoughts over this matter to see that she was no different than those he could read.
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64

It seems hard to believe when she keeps thinking of how beautiful and godlike and perfect he supposedly is in the first encounter. I guess I don't see it... especially when his only premise for falling was that he couldn't read her callow thoughts over this matter to see that she was no different than those he could read.

you must be referring to the books.

she just found him attractive, and then they bonded in those class lab scenes.
and him not being able to read her mind was attractive to him. we'll never understand exactly why, but i can understand that ppl sometimes have unique ways of being attracted to someone.
sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64

and him not being able to read her mind was attractive to him. we'll never understand exactly why, but i can understand that ppl sometimes have unique ways of being attracted to someone.
How did they bond within two scenes, one including him being an a** to her and the other being an awkward flirting/meet and greet over a lab experiment?
Scoot McCallMeMaybe
sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64
TheQuietRiversRage
sweet dream64

How did they bond within two scenes, one including him being an a** to her and the other being an awkward flirting/meet and greet over a lab experiment?

well we know why ed was wierd around her before, i don't see how this has any meaning at all.
and the lab was just the start of it all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff