Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
XD yay!!! funny!!! fangirlism ish hilarious.

LOL! Yeah its funnier to protect them so they molest each other! XD xd

XDDD yaoi lover!!!! yay!!!

Why thank you! I love to write Yaoi! XD its sooo good!

And here I was thinking that all of you hated Yaoi. I would write it, but I haven't thought of any good plots. I only like three pairings, though. Out of all anime.

It would be so awesome to see them molest each other. 3nodding

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Kurayami Kasai
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
XD yay!!! funny!!! fangirlism ish hilarious.

LOL! Yeah its funnier to protect them so they molest each other! XD xd

XDDD yaoi lover!!!! yay!!!

Why thank you! I love to write Yaoi! XD its sooo good!

And here I was thinking that all of you hated Yaoi. I would write it, but I haven't thought of any good plots. I only like three pairings, though. Out of all anime.

It would be so awesome to see them molest each other. 3nodding

Nope! Im a 200% Yaoi fan through and through XD I love all Yaoi parings apart from ones that involes the toguro brothwers *Shivers* those two are just damn creepy!

I love Karasu.Kurama/Hiei XD Hiei and Karasu fighting for the red head (Tho i dont like Kurama much)

I preffer HieixKuwabara and YusukexKurama But then again i love all parings! XD

Yes Im weird sue me! heart heart
I like Karasu with Kurama, Hiei with Kurama, and Sensui with Itsuki. Those pairing are just too cute. I have an odd view of cute, by the way.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Kurayami Kasai
I like Karasu with Kurama, Hiei with Kurama, and Sensui with Itsuki. Those pairing are just too cute. I have an odd view of cute, by the way.

ha ha no not at all! Itsuki BELONGS with Sensui %100 ^_^ Hiei and Kurama ARE cute esspecilly when Hiei blushes becuase he's an uke XD I still preffer Hiei on top XD XD
I actually wasn't refering to those couples, but the KarasuxKurama one. Do you really think there would even be love in that one? Only obsession and lust. And I see that as cute.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Kurayami Kasai
I actually wasn't refering to those couples, but the KarasuxKurama one. Do you really think there would even be love in that one? Only obsession and lust. And I see that as cute.

Ha ha true! ^_^ I doubt there wouls be love, not from Karasu's side any way XD Nice coupler all the same!

You have good taste! xd

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Classic HiKu ish my favorite. who cant help but love them together?!?! kawaii!! so much rumors and stuff comes from doujinshi. Hiei loving sweet stuff, Hiei eating a lot, Kurama being somewhat of a duhhhhhh person, etc etc etc.

yay i'm so happy to talk to other yaoi lovers. the other YYH fans dislike it.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Minamino_Teku
Classic HiKu ish my favorite. who cant help but love them together?!?! kawaii!! so much rumors and stuff comes from doujinshi. Hiei loving sweet stuff, Hiei eating a lot, Kurama being somewhat of a duhhhhhh person, etc etc etc.

Ha ha! Im glad too Id be annoyed if someone dissed Yaoiu, it is my anti drug, i cannot live without it! XD

Love HiKu too! I love HiYu as well XD

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku

Ha ha! Im glad too Id be annoyed if someone dissed Yaoiu, it is my anti drug, i cannot live without it! XD

i wouldn't be annoyed, just if they insult me for my love for it, then all hell will break loose.
I've read a few HiYus before. but it had Kurama in it. cant remember what it was about. i gotta check.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku

i wouldn't be annoyed, just if they insult me for my love for it, then all hell will break loose.
I've read a few HiYus before. but it had Kurama in it. cant remember what it was about. i gotta check.

My obsession right now is KuYu and HiKa ^_^ XD heart

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku

oh wow i have a lot of KuYu. HiKa? HieixKuwabara? to me that doesn't seem to fit.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku

oh wow i have a lot of KuYu. HiKa? HieixKuwabara? to me that doesn't seem to fit.

Yup! lol I dont see how its so impossible, they row like an old married couple XD

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku
Jade Rotaski
Minamino_Teku

Yup! lol I dont see how its so impossible, they row like an old married couple XD

yeah, i can see that. XD well kinda. it's kinda icky seeing as though they hate each other and it's....Kuwabara.
XD personal favorite KuramaxKuwabara. http://tinypic.com/ilwp5z.jpg (i would post it as a picture but people may get mad...)
whats going on everyone? and please don't tell me yall are still FIGHTING over whos better

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
not me, i have my own opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items