Do you like Bakugan?

It's ok. 0.23880597014925 23.9% [ 16 ]
The show is dumb. 0.23880597014925 23.9% [ 16 ]
I play the game but dont really watch the show. 0.029850746268657 3.0% [ 2 ]
Love the game and Show 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 14 ]
THE SHOW ROCKS!! XD 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hey wow i just finally got into bakugan which i never thought i would when i first saw it and heard it i thought what the heck so lame a rip off of pokemon but ... I actually like it i play the game and enjoy it yeah i feel like a dork but i just kind of enjoy it?

How many of you like bakugan and watch it and/or play the game and collect the bakugan toys...(sad to say i just got my very first bakugan today lol ...the shame rolleyes )
its so great!!!! but you cheated in the 2 matches we had.

Gaian

It's basically a knock off of all those other shows : . I really can't get into that genre.
i like the show and need to finish it but i don't play the game at all but i might

Dangerous Lover

5,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ahh bakugan i got into dat show because i would wake up every morning for skool and watch tv and bakugan would be playing...every morning to tell u da truth the opening ish catchy hahas.. i would like to get a bakugan toy thingy majigg but i dont get how it opens wen rolling? bakugan brawl bakugan stiizand yeah i kno im lame hahas
i watched bakugan and my friends laughed at me when they knew about it..hehehe..zuma balls always make me remember bout those stuffiess. xp heart

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
It reminds me of Bayblades for some reason xd
Pherari
ahh bakugan i got into dat show because i would wake up every morning for skool and watch tv and bakugan would be playing...every morning to tell u da truth the opening ish catchy hahas.. i would like to get a bakugan toy thingy majigg but i dont get how it opens wen rolling? bakugan brawl bakugan stiizand yeah i kno im lame hahas
The Bakugan opens pretty cool you get a gate card which is made of metel and the bakugan on the bottom of it has magnet so when you roll it on the card it opens though it can be annoying if you are aiming for someone elses card and you end up landing on yours with another bakugan... xp
yep its ko0l

2,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
the show is gay its like watching power rangers!! its just another yugioh and pokemon rip off!!! i don't like pokemon!!!!!!! either i heart yugioh!!!!!!!! talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
yep its co0l
xd I love th show!!! Its great, i watch it everday.
I love the show. And I also play the game, but I lost my gate card and my ability cards. My favorite Bakugan Battle Brawler is Shun Kazami because he's cool and he's cute and he's awsome(he's good at playing the game). My favorite attributes are 'darkus' 'pyrus' and 'ventus'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff