7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Anyone who can answer gets 13,500 gold.
User Image
User Image

btw the second one IS NOT GOKU :p
its a sprite of a possible custom character you can use in ultimate tenchaichi. which also i believe appear in the opening title sequence

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zyuwnai
its a sprite of a possible custom character you can use in ultimate tenchaichi. which also i believe appear in the opening title sequence

ah i see....k i'll send the trade

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
yea razz wat they said smile form dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi smile opening sequence, and gameplay,aslo able to create own character smile

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
the first one is easy its broly the second guy i have no freaking clue

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Broly & Goku's dad?
The second one is called "Saiyan Hero". In the story mode of "Dragon Ball Heroes" the video game, he is called "Beat".

The first one is called "Saiyan Beserker" and he's also featured in the game "Dragon Ball Heroes". Basically he's a boy who looks similar to that of Vegeta. He wears an outfit like Broly's. And he has a hairstyle about the same as Raditz.

Also, they both have the ability to reach Super Saiyan.

Another thing, they are both also featured in the Ultimate Tenkaichi trailer basically to symbolize that you can create your own character in the game.

Hope this helps. User Image
son goku and son vegeta
saiyan hero and berserk
I think it's vegeta jr and goku jr. Not sure on the first one but im pretty sure on the second.
Dragon Ball Otaku
The second one is called "Saiyan Hero". In the story mode of "Dragon Ball Heroes" the video game, he is called "Beat".

The first one is called "Saiyan Beserker" and he's also featured in the game "Dragon Ball Heroes". Basically he's a boy who looks similar to that of Vegeta. He wears an outfit like Broly's. And he has a hairstyle about the same as Raditz.

Also, they both have the ability to reach Super Saiyan.

Another thing, they are both also featured in the Ultimate Tenkaichi trailer basically to symbolize that you can create your own character in the game.

Hope this helps. User Image

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Two custom characters from Ultimate tenkiachi. You see the both of them in the intro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff