Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lemon Pastry
orangekitty
blackholly08
weeeee..i like naruto its one of the best anime i've ever seen....great fighting scene ^________,^

I like Shikamaru.....mmmm i wonder if gaara's gonna die....i've read the manga but it's not finished yet razz

SHIKAMARU-KUN mrgreen rofl

Please don't spam like that in here.

like this thread Lemon? .....
LuvCartoonz
Lemon Pastry
orangekitty
blackholly08
weeeee..i like naruto its one of the best anime i've ever seen....great fighting scene ^________,^

I like Shikamaru.....mmmm i wonder if gaara's gonna die....i've read the manga but it's not finished yet razz

Yeah. |:<
kakashi rocks...he's the best man.
It's past 4:00 a.m here, and some of my friends are going to be waking up for work sometime later and I still have yet to sleep. So as much as I wanted to stay up for you Lemon, I have for like an hour, and now I'm out. ^_^

I haven't been keeping up on the anime lately and I need to read the last ch of the manga.

ep. 142? geez. I have to go get like 7 of them later on. meh.

G' night Lemon, my lemony love.

I HEARD GAI IS A GOMO. HA!!! and Genma is straight.
Lemon Pastry
LuvCartoonz
Lemon Pastry
orangekitty
blackholly08

Yeah. |:<

Oh I'm sorry...gomenasai cry
LuvCartoonz
Lemon Pastry
orangekitty
blackholly08

That thread scares the s**t out of me.
Lemon Pastry
ATTENTION!

YOU SHOULD ALL GET TO KNOW ME WELL.

I am Lemon, one of the regulars in this thread which continues to get destroyed. This is my mule, my main account is Lemon Pie, and you will most likely see me on there after my account is restored.

There are three words you need to know about me.

I. Love. Gai.

You will NOT find a more violent Gai fangirl in any other Naruto thread on Gaia.

That is all.

We should have a profile page for all the regulars. *coughMEURUFUALUCARDLEMONETCcough*
User Image The Lee fangirl, and regular who's been here since page 330 of the very first ONT.
JupiterK
Lemon Pastry
ATTENTION!

YOU SHOULD ALL GET TO KNOW ME WELL.

I am Lemon, one of the regulars in this thread which continues to get destroyed. This is my mule, my main account is Lemon Pie, and you will most likely see me on there after my account is restored.

There are three words you need to know about me.

I. Love. Gai.

You will NOT find a more violent Gai fangirl in any other Naruto thread on Gaia.

That is all.

We should have a profile page for all the regulars. *coughMEURUFUALUCARDLEMONETCcough*
User Image The Lee fangirl, and regular who's been here since page 330 of the very first ONT.

Am I a regular? I wouldn't even ask something as attention-seeking like this, but writing a profile would be fuuuuun. :3

... Why does Lee have a squirrel? o_o;
Leaving for Florida today. Be back in a week. Byebye guys, love yall. heart
Lemon Pastry
Leaving for Florida today. Be back in a week. Byebye guys, love yall. heart

MY LEMON IS LEAVING? FIRST MY TASHA, THEN MY LEMON. ;~;

RIGHT!~ I'll defend Gai in your name!~

*Salutes.*

Have fun honey. ^^ <3 you.
Well. I've gone ahead and decided all by myself to write a profile for me. Although in my opinion I've not been long enough to be justified as a 'Regular', I -do- hang out here quite a lot, so I guess it makes sense that people know a little about me. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is me. x.o

I'm Pelki. 'Pelki' means 'Rape' in my favorite Fantasy book series, Wraeththu. My real name is Sique, but I'm fine with Pelki.

I'm obnoxious, unpredictable, unusual, confusing, obsessive and at times cruel. However, people who get to know me tend to <3 me. I've also been told I'm charismatic. Like Hitler.

In Naruto, I am most attracted to Sakon and Ukon. Deidara is a fairly hot piece of a**, too. However, in this thread I tend to spend my time commenting on how awesome characters like Hinata and Chouji are, or defending GaixLee whenever Lemon isn't around. I mean, I can only say so much about how hot someone is. (Actually, that's not true, but I can't talk about Bleach here.)

I have a habit of replying to anything I want to reply to, even if it's twenty pages back. I don't care if this bugs you.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Heh, it was boxed again? That makes me chuckle.

Pelki
Because it "told him" where Sakura was fighting Dosu, Kin and Zaku.

It just occured to me. Lee is actually Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. eek
0_o I like Sasuke because I mean he suffers so much yet he can cope with it...It's kind of amazing that all he's been through and he can still live life...but still...no matter what he wants to kill his brother...but you know what...Some say he's phyco but not as much as Itachi who killed the whole Uchiha clan except for Sasuke...
Tsukasa Elric

Pelki

Pfft, I forgot. D:

AHAHA. ^^ Gai is the Professor. :3 TenTen can be Blossom, and Neji can be Buttercup.
Pelki
Tsukasa Elric

Pelki

Pfft, I forgot. D:

AHAHA. ^^ Gai is the Professor. :3 TenTen can be Blossom, and Neji can be Buttercup.

...STOP. NOW. JUST STOP. I HAVE A POWERPUFF GIRLS POSTER IN MY ROOM AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE.

How about...Lee is Bubbles, Neji is Buttercup, Gai is Blossom, and Tenten can be the Professor. gonk

( We are taking FOREVER to leave...DX )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces