Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the greatest pokemon among the two. They are both so good, I csnt choose but what about you?

User Image

VS.

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Pikachu evolves into Raichu but that only happens with a thunderstone, which means that you dont have to evolve Pikachu if you dont want to....

Mudkip on the other hand, unless given an everstone, will evolve into Marshtomp and then into Swampert.

So while Mudkip is cute while it is unevolved, pikachu is defenatly better. Plus Pikachu is cute when it evolves too....
pikachu.

its prettier.
Pikachu is better than mudkip, don't get me wrong their both cute but mudkip was only popular because of the 'so I hear you like mudkips' craze

User Image?

Feline Widow

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Pikachu, of course. Statistically, Mudkip will fall to Pikachu's element, unless that Mudkip was a Marshtomp or Swampert. But still, I like Pikachu more.
woo-hoo!!!! power to Pikachu!!!!
Mudkip is better in my opinion. No stone to evolve it, good stats, it learns good attacks, and then there's that whole, 'so i herd u liek mudkips?' thing.

Friendly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
mudkip in terms it learns better moves it has stronger evolutions to AND IT CAN LERAN MANY DIFFERANT ATTRIBUTED MOVES

Adorable Hunter

That depends on what you mean. Which do I like better look-wise, or which is stronger. If you asked me to vote based on looks I would choose Pikachu. Also, since the topic is Pikachu Vs. Mudkip and not Pikachu Vs. Mudkip and all its evolves, then I would still choose Pikachu.

Also, can anyone tell me where that Mudkip craze came from? It's confusing the heck out of me.

Mewling Wolf

8,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
pikachu is the most famous pokemon, they don't have any comparison..
xd xd xd xd xd Pikachu!!!!!
pikachu wins against mudkip easy

AwesomeAbby1 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!

4laugh Pikachu all the way!!!!! 4laugh
Palomino88
That depends on what you mean. Which do I like better look-wise, or which is stronger. If you asked me to vote based on looks I would choose Pikachu. Also, since the topic is Pikachu Vs. Mudkip and not Pikachu Vs. Mudkip and all its evolves, then I would still choose Pikachu.

Also, can anyone tell me where that Mudkip craze came from? It's confusing the heck out of me.

It's from a bunch of videos from youtube. Just type in 'so i herd u liek mudkips' and they all come up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff