Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I loved them all in my childhood and right now I have been starting to rewatch all the old episodes that i found. I love it! 4laugh

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
just a heads up, that site doesn't have the legal permission to offer the anime streams it has on it. this means by giving out its location on Gaia you break the Terms of Service and risk getting banned.

Quotable Noob

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kitty Cat Cash
I loved them all in my childhood and right now I have been starting to rewatch all the old episodes that i found. I love it! 4laugh

Those were my favorite shows as a child as well! I rewatched all of DBZ last year. Been thinking about doing the same this year for Sailor Moon. Is it still as good now? razz

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Neth Rana
Kitty Cat Cash

Those were my favorite shows as a child as well! I rewatched all of DBZ last year. Been thinking about doing the same this year for Sailor Moon. Is it still as good now? razz

I hear their making a new sailor moon that is coming out in 2013 !
Its worth a watch. My fav season of sailor moon was the first one, thats what I just rewatched the most. Have been reading DBZ manga right now too.

Quotable Noob

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kitty Cat Cash
Neth Rana
Kitty Cat Cash

I hear their making a new sailor moon that is coming out in 2013 !
Its worth a watch. My fav season of sailor moon was the first one, thats what I just rewatched the most. Have been reading DBZ manga right now too.

Oh my gosh seriously??? That's so awesome, I wanna see it! razz
And I read DBZ manga for the first time about a year ago (I had always watched the anime) and was so surprised how quickly it moved without all the filler episodes haha.

Interesting Shapeshifter

I've found myself looking at magical girl anime lately redface im almost through with precure smile only 1 or 2 left smile
But yes, those are wonderful... except pokemon :/ i no longer watch the show because ash being 10 forever really bugs me stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff