Welcome to Gaia! ::

I believe Death Note is quite a beautiful anime. Not only that, but it's very touching..even with characters you dislike, it's still so dad. I was terribly sad when Light died..and when his father died? AHH, SO SAD. TT^TT <3

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
L dying kind of ruined the whole anime for me. Near wasn't exactly as exciting to watch as L, although L's death was kind of easily predictable unless you watched the movie first (like a few of my friends). Sure, N was the one who actually caught Light, but he's just a pain to watch.
Advertisin
L dying kind of ruined the whole anime for me. Near wasn't exactly as exciting to watch as L, although L's death was kind of easily predictable unless you watched the movie first (like a few of my friends). Sure, N was the one who actually caught Light, but he's just a pain to watch.

I prefer L than Near. Near's just a weirdo with a weird smile. I did kind of hate it how L died after he considered Light his friend. Though I don't believe Light killed him. Earlier he said he would tell Rem when to kill Lawliet, but Rem just killed him including Watari just for Misa.. :p

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
MAY contain spoilers? HAHA I'm glad I already saw it. I heard what happened to Light after I saw the first 2 episodes from my friends who had me watching it with them (for the second time for them) and I was like OIWEJFOWIJOFIJWOEIJF!!!

Bashful Phantom

God I love Death Note. It is a very beautiful anime and I loved watching it.
I thank my older brother for showing it too me when I was a bit too young to be watching something like that.
I really enjoyed Lights character, but I hate Takeda with a burning passion in my heart. I may get killed for saying this, but I really liked L and Mello. Near was okay, I guess... stare
Light was a great character but made way too many mistakes through the series-L always toppled Light when he got the chance-Near just used information he got from L then made his conclusion-Mello was just an idiot-that's why my favorite character is Rem all he did was watch and have fun(then kill Light)

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
L's death was probably the saddest for me. He should have stayed alive till the end of the series then busted Light. L's my favorite character so I was really peeved. stare
L's death was the worse. He was my favorite character crying
As for Light, I started to dislike him but started to feel bad when he freaked out when he was about to die.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
I prefer Code Geass; so many more dynamic characters, better soundtracks, bigger plot twists, more strategy.

Beloved Vampire

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I cried when l died crying crying

Seeker

Definitely a clever plot.

Fashionable Shopper

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA death Note go Light L and Misa Misa <3

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
After watching this, you get to thinking; How would the world be today if a Death Note came to be possessed by a human, who is also a fan of the anime?

If they watched the anime, and also were quite intelligent, they could learn from Light's mistakes, and survive for a longer period of time.

That said, they may not have the same access as Light had. (Police Chief's laptop)

But, anyway, this is one of my favorite animes. Suspenseful, and with a great soundtrack.

6,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
I shall come up with a plan. It's very complex.
First... I shall pick up a potato chip and then EAT IT!
Misa is a cute emo looking character I believe.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff