Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jacks? I saw them at wal-mart the other day.. i see them here and there its not often but i do see them though.

I liked.. Dont Break the Ice,CandLand,Shutes and Ladders, Guess Who, Life, Monopoly,Checkers,mancala( i didnt learn how to play until a few years ago),ants in the pants, dont spill the beans, mall madness,dream phone, battle ship,a lot of games.. i cant rember all the ones i played or liked.. when i can remmebr ill talk abnout them.
i used to lvoe play games and i sitll do.. specially the mind games and the fun games to play with everyone.. puzzles and strategy..
i now have a little stuffed lion his headis bigger than his body .. his name is spike..

when i was younger i couldnt tell you my fav toy or stuffie bc it would change constantly.. more than likely it would be every week soemtimes every otehr day...hmmm
i loved my strawberry shortcake dolls..i used to play with them for hours...my mom even made me some clothes for them so i could dress them up in different clothes
damn it people you better post more i wanna get up to a hundred
come on share your inner child with me
My favourite toys were games. During the summer my sisters and I would set up a card table then get out all the games we owned and have a summer-long gaming marathon. Mouse trap, Sorry, Pachisi, Payday, the Game of Life, Monopoly, pick-up-sticks, Yatzee, Cootie and more, we played it all.

My favourite toys just for me to play were my Jacks. You can't find them often now days but I got to be extremely good at it.
when i was 3
i had diz huge azz elephant
i was the size of the door
now itz gone cuz of my goddamn granny she took it and threw it in the trash and said there was no room in the house
I still have this doll from this show I used to watch when I was about 5, The Big Comfy Couch. Her name was Molly. She's so worn from so many washes when I was little, (I was a very messy kid) that her hair is a whole 2 inches shorter than it was when I got her!
what about the power ranger action figures???

i loved them when i was a kid!!!

((and if they kept the first season as it was with the same characters... i would still be watching it today^__^ and i am 16... sweatdrop
i do not like this power rangers time force, and ninja storm bit... it gets annoying...))
My favorite toy was this bunny balerina plushie- I got it when I was two and I still have it!... somewhere..... I know I have it, though. It was a gift from my grandma, .. I think..yah.. something like that sweatdrop
For a long while it has been my 12" Darth Maul. I have 3 of them! heheheh Now, my favorite is my 10" Broly, it's so cool! But my Little Apple Doll collection is pretty awesome! Ooo Ooo and my 12" GTO and Tokyo Tribe figures from MediCom... excellent!!!!
duktape
I love my rubik's cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

Oh no...not the evil rubik's cubes...they're addicting, but very annoying...my favorite toy is one that I haven't gotten yet, but it's a talking Gollum/Smeagol action figure...lol.
I love my rubik's cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart
i used to have this cute cricket plushie that i took everywhere. then i kinda lost it. *traumatized*

crying
KENDO STICKS!!!!
xd
Me and my friends used to beat the s**t out of each other with these. Ahh, those were the days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff