Welcome to Gaia! ::

alright people lets share our childhood crap by anouncing
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY?
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO PART WITH IT? OR DID YOU?
RULE#1 (the only rule)
NO BARBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonlight Spotter

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
its a pink plush elephant, got it from my granny when i was 3, cos my own one fell into a river and never was seen again whee
Mine's a plushie panda bear that I got when I was younger as well. I still have it around because it's something special to me... ::huggles panda:: heart

Sparkly Prophet

my favorite has always been my teddy named Teddy. (original, huh?) I got him when I was three with a nightie with his picture on the front. The nightie is long gone, but I've still got Teddy. Even with a boyfriend in bed, Teddy hasn't lost his place. blaugh

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
a little bunny with one eye named Sir Clock
My teddy and My scooby doo plush toy that was given 2 me wen she left 4 America
My giant Knux plushie hehe
Mine was my 1995 Bandai Sailor Moon doll... *sighs* The first one I played a lot with it... so she got all ugly, so I bought a second one... but I made the same mistakes ^^''''. Last year I bought one from ebay, and it's on my shelf and I'm very glad to have one that's nice looking! Yay! ^_^
All the previous dolls I had are either naked or headless. I was one disturbed kiddo ._.

My favorite toy was this Baby. Whenever you sqeeze its stomach, its wails. Then, I got water into it and whenever I squeeze the belly, it would make that noise from Ju-On o_o; (a japanese horror film where whenever you hear that low moun/wailing the ugly ghost comes out)
Used to have a Headmasters Optimus Prime Transformer...w00t!

Dapper Conventioneer

my lord of the rings Sauron figure. most evil-looking toy ever made.
i had two that i could not part with
one was a baby miss piggy doll, and i tried to feed her soup. the other being a michaelangelo (ninja turtle) stuffed animal that i attempted to body slam.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
mine is my toy lightsabers xd gotta get the new ones april 2nd
My favourite toys was my collection of Matcbox and Hot Wheel cars. I also had a plush kangaroo named Kanga.
LEGO...ride on my noble knights...on my honor...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff