Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I only have a few, most notable is the Saber figure that I received from le revoire, a saber nendoroid, and a Drossel von Flugel figma.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
So As I Pray
I only have a few, most notable is the Saber figure that I received from le revoire, a saber nendoroid, and a Drossel von Flugel figma.

so what do you like about the figures you have (chars aside)

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Hoshioni
So As I Pray

I enjoy the Figma because it can be posed and comes with a few accessories. The Saber figure isn't poseable, but is quite nice, the same with the nendoroid.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray

I enjoy the Figma because it can be posed and comes with a few accessories. The Saber figure isn't poseable, but is quite nice, the same with the nendoroid.

so the visable joints on figma arent urksome?

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Hoshioni
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray

I don't think so, but honestly this is not a case where they could even begin to be irksome. Drossel is a robot, so the joint visibility is pretty much a normal deal anyways.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray

I don't think so, but honestly this is not a case where they could even begin to be irksome. Drossel is a robot, so the joint visibility is pretty much a normal deal anyways.

so you dont have the saber figma?? whoops XD well hmmm ....(keeps working the designs)

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Hoshioni
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray

so you dont have the saber figma?? whoops XD well hmmm ....(keeps working the designs)

Unfortunately not. I don't have the money to import them, though I'd gladly take them were they offered.

which is pretty much how I got the ones I own now

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray
Hoshioni
So As I Pray

Unfortunately not. I don't have the money to import them, though I'd gladly take them were they offered.

which is pretty much how I got the ones I own now

well ive couted the costs on the figures and i just see them as overpriced, so id like to fix this problem with some healthy competitio! thats all i have to say *v*

Witty Phantom

I have three.

Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It's signed by the VA's. Never taking it out of the box.
Kadaj from FF7: Advent Children
And that guy with the hat from Bleach. I forget his name.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Eternal Marionetta
I have three.

Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It's signed by the VA's. Never taking it out of the box.
Kadaj from FF7: Advent Children
And that guy with the hat from Bleach. I forget his name.

That last one is Urahara right
I forget I'm not big on bleach

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I have many, many different figures. I don't think I should put in the effort to name them all, even. :'>

But my favorites are my Masamune and Yukimura nendoroids, Ieyasu Tokugawa (Takechiyo ver.) one-coine grande, Naked Snake jungle fatigues ver. Play Arts Kai figure and my Sky High Figuart. I'm expecting a set of Persona 4 one-coine grandes, a Keith Goodman Figuarts Zero, and Jiraiya D-Arts in upcoming months. Pre-ordered and ready to go.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
unless its a farm
I have many, many different figures. I don't think I should put in the effort to name them all, even. :'>

But my favorites are my Masamune and Yukimura nendoroids, Ieyasu Tokugawa (Takechiyo ver.) one-coine grande, Naked Snake jungle fatigues ver. Play Arts Kai figure and my Sky High Figuart. I'm expecting a set of Persona 4 one-coine grandes, a Keith Goodman Figuarts Zero, and Jiraiya D-Arts in upcoming months. Pre-ordered and ready to go.
[/quote

hmmm me personally i want zero megaman, samus vira, blackwargreymon, omnimon and belzemon figmas XD

the others i simply want to reget the key figures i had as a kid XD
I collect marvel fitted caps and I let this limited edition captain america hat slip through my fingers and the cheapest one on the internet is $150 GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Classic Cosplay
I collect marvel fitted caps and I let this limited edition captain america hat slip through my fingers and the cheapest one on the internet is $150 GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

ooh i know how you feel, theres soo much worth moey crap ive let slipp through me too XD
Hoshioni
Classic Cosplay

ooh i know how you feel, theres soo much worth moey crap ive let slipp through me too XD

It was only $40 and it was the last one AND it in my size.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff