Roybel 0.51754385964912 51.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
I hope someone here can shed some light. I know I'm not crazy. XD

I don't remember hearing about that... sweatdrop I was against the whole Hans Christian Anderson being in EAH because the Brothers' Grimm were in it, but, ever since Thronecoming mentioned Has Christian Dior, it's possible his fairy tales are also allowed. 3nodding

Well, the Little Mermaid it's one of the most recognizable stories. They can still make an appearance. Cupid is not even in a story, so why not? I know I saw both daughters of Beauty and the Beast and little Mermaid in the very first commercial here. That's when I saw Raven and Apple and felt in love with their designs. Must have then focus on a few characters later on for the site, episodes and selling.

Yes, but, even then, they had only been using the Brothers' Grimm fairy tales, because of the Grimm brothers being characters themselves.

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
I hope someone here can shed some light. I know I'm not crazy. XD

I don't remember hearing about that... sweatdrop I was against the whole Hans Christian Anderson being in EAH because the Brothers' Grimm were in it, but, ever since Thronecoming mentioned Has Christian Dior, it's possible his fairy tales are also allowed. 3nodding

Well, the Little Mermaid it's one of the most recognizable stories. They can still make an appearance. Cupid is not even in a story, so why not? I know I saw both daughters of Beauty and the Beast and little Mermaid in the very first commercial here. That's when I saw Raven and Apple and felt in love with their designs. Must have then focus on a few characters later on for the site, episodes and selling.

Yes, but, even then, they had only been using the Brothers' Grimm fairy tales, because of the Grimm brothers being characters themselves.

That's why I put that they focus on other characters. :nod: But it wouldn't surprise me if other characters from other stories not by the Brothers come to light. You know who I would like? The son of Hercules to appear. Would be awesome to have another male character.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
That's why I put that they focus on other characters. :nod: But it wouldn't surprise me if other characters from other stories not by the Brothers come to light. You know who I would like? The son of Hercules to appear. Would be awesome to have another male character.

The next guy should be Alistair Wonderland. emotion_dowant

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

Would be cool, too. Though if I remember correctly some fans said that only Maddie, Lizzie and Kitty were able to get out of Wonderland. Must be from the books since the episodes didn't mention that.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

Would be cool, too. Though if I remember correctly some fans said that only Maddie, Lizzie and Kitty were able to get out of Wonderland. Must be from the books since the episodes didn't mention that.

I like for them to make his doll. 3nodding I mean, Mattel did trademark the name... redface

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I like for them to make his doll. 3nodding I mean, Mattel did trademark the name... redface

Ahhh! Doll form. Then certainly they need to make him. More Wonderland characters would be loved.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Ahhh! Doll form. Then certainly they need to make him. More Wonderland characters would be loved.

I'd like to see him in the show too, but, if we can't, then, I'm fine with doll. I shall ship Maddie and Alistair much like I ship Mad Hatter and Alice! emotion_awesome

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I'd like to see him in the show too, but, if we can't, then, I'm fine with doll. I shall ship Maddie and Alistair much like I ship Mad Hatter and Alice! emotion_awesome

Still, in the show would be most likely if they want to commercialize him even more. I don't ship Maddie with anyone. She's my cute little snowflake that needs no man. xD When I get her, I wanna then buy Raven and Cedar to have the three besties together.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

Still, in the show would be most likely if they want to commercialize him even more. I don't ship Maddie with anyone. She's my cute little snowflake that needs no man. xD When I get her, I wanna then buy Raven and Cedar to have the three besties together.

Lol. SHE DESERVES A THRONECOMING DOLL! emotion_omnomnom

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

Lol. SHE DESERVES A THRONECOMING DOLL! emotion_omnomnom

It's her in the making? Saw the pictures in the spoiler. I want it now. gonk

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite

Well, I already linked the episode on first page, so... emotion_awesome

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I saw it on TV two times and then when it got released on youtube. I want more!

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I believe they said that on the 20th they'll reveal the winner. 3nodding But, let me go back to first page to make sure I have that date right.... sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

Odd Cinderella
Spyrite
Odd Cinderella
Spyrite

I believe they said that on the 20th they'll reveal the winner. 3nodding But, let me go back to first page to make sure I have that date right.... sweatdrop

So hexcited to see who it is. Hope they make an episode out of it.

Hopeful Girl

Spyrite
So hexcited to see who it is. Hope they make an episode out of it.

They will! emotion_yatta It's supposed to be revealed in an episode a week after Thronecoming is aired on tv. Which was on November 2nd. We just got the Cupid episode, so, hopefully this upcoming week we'll have the reveal. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff