Welcome to Gaia! ::

how much would my mint condition wovlverine card mad in 1992 be worth?

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
a plain card? or was it a special hologram card? holgram might be worth a little bit... but i doubt a average card would be worth anything. sweatdrop
the back has a picture that moves. but i reapeat its MINT CONDITION AND MADE IN 1992.
.75 cents if you are lucky.

Dedicated Guildswoman

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What series is it from? I'm guessing a Marvel Universe collection, since there weren't many other series at that time.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Not too many comic book cards are worth anymore then the paper it's printed on now. I still have a bunch of X-Men and Marvel Masterpiece cards stored somewhere.
Kira Yui
Not too many comic book cards are worth anymore then the paper it's printed on now. I still have a bunch of X-Men and Marvel Masterpiece cards stored somewhere.

Why is that though? I don't understand I thought comicbook stuff were supposed to be valuable. surprised
you people are mean
I have hundreds of rookie basket ball and base ball cards from the early 80's and even those are not worth much, and a lot more people collect sports cards, so its not mean, its truthful, and you did ask. If you REALLY want to know what its worth,then take it to a comic shop, instead of an online forum sweatdrop
I just looked on e-bay, some one has a mint 90 card set from that year, they have less than 2 days left, and they are only asking $2 and it is not selling
I doubt it would cost much at all. They mass produced too many marvel cards too fast for them to be worth much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff