Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
So i love the Monster High Dolls and the series, and the books, well lets just say I'm a bit addicted. LOL. So anyone else like them? and if so who is your fave? Mine is Draculaura and Rochelle Goyle. biggrin heart

Friendly Consumer

I LOVE THEM. Except I've only ever watched the show >.>

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
frankie stein is my favorite heart

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I like Toralei and Abbey. And of course the Werecat twins. heart

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I love the show. I was watching it with my 10 year old sister earlier today.
i Draculaura is my favorite ghoul.
and i love Heath and Jackson <3
also have a soft spot for VooDude.
go a head and call me weird.

Receiver

I like clawdeen <33

Obsessive Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I have so many favs, but my top 3 are: 1.) Frankie 2.) Draculaura 3.) Toralei.

heart

Friendly Carnivore

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I like them but not love them my doll love goes to bratz but my favoret would have to be clawdeen wolf I really don't like draculara because she kinda ruined the vampire image for me I really like the fact that vampires drink blood. biggrin

Desirable Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I LOVE MH DOLLS I HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THEM and im getting ALL the new ghouls rules ones ;D xxx i now have 60 dolls

Desirable Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NekoGirl665
I love the show. I was watching it with my 10 year old sister earlier today.
i Draculaura is my favorite ghoul.
and i love Heath and Jackson <3
also have a soft spot for VooDude.
go a head and call me weird.

You're not weird, I have a soft spot for VooDude too! I really want the pack from Comic-Con with him and Scarah Screams.
My favorites have to be Ghoulia, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle. I have 7 dolls (Basic Draculaura, Rochelle and C.A. Cupid; Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen; Classroom Ghoulia and Lagoona; Killer Style Frankie Stein).
I've customized my Ghoulia with a new face and faux fur wig, now she's a frost elemental. I've just started to customize my Frankie Stein. I think I'm going to make her a ragdoll since I don't want to paint her whole body. Customizing is actually a lot of fun!
But anyway, I'm 21 and I'm proud to say I love MH! heart
PinaPitaChan
My favorites have to be Ghoulia, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle. I have 7 dolls (Basic Draculaura, Rochelle and C.A. Cupid; Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen; Classroom Ghoulia and Lagoona; Killer Style Frankie Stein).
I've customized my Ghoulia with a new face and faux fur wig, now she's a frost elemental. I've just started to customize my Frankie Stein. I think I'm going to make her a ragdoll since I don't want to paint her whole body. Customizing is actually a lot of fun!
But anyway, I'm 21 and I'm proud to say I love MH! heart

P.S. I just bought the skeleton ghoul pack. I'm going to buy her body online (it's much cheaper that way). I'm customizing her too, though I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet...
I never read the books, but I watch the show and like it a lot. I collect the dolls and they're lots of fun to pose and take photos of! ^_^
I'm a great fan of Frankie, she was my first doll, but Ghoulia is awesome and Spectra's transparent limbs are a delight to photograph too. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff