Welcome to Gaia! ::

I looked through and i didnt see a thread.. soo i hope im ok with the whole repeat thing! but has anyone seen these crazy cute toys by mizuno junko? she has awesome art and mini comics! ill post a picture of my one shiori fantasy doll! heart domokun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Gawker

Awesome! *writes that down on Christmas list* Oh Muuuuum... ninja
CUTE! heart
xd yea Junko's stuff is awesome! heres a link so you guys have an idea of what other kick tushie toys there are!!! heart heart kidrobot with junko mizuno toys yey!
I like her comics better than her dolls. though.....that nurse with the giant needle IS pretty hot.......something about the hair covering the one eye look.......YUM.
Akira Fudoh
I like her comics better than her dolls. though.....that nurse with the giant needle IS pretty hot.......something about the hair covering the one eye look.......YUM.
i love all her stuff! clothes, art books, comics and toys heart 3nodding heart
Urgh...?

Her stuff really... scares me.
linlinchan
Urgh...?

LOL xd i guess you have to have an 'aquired' taste for junko 3nodding i love how creepy the cuteness is heart heart
MrsKittieBallard
linlinchan
Urgh...?

LOL xd i guess you have to have an 'aquired' taste for junko 3nodding i love how creepy the cuteness is heart heart

I love how sexually charged the art is. hot girls interacting with average boorish looking guys.
Quote:
MrsKittieBallard
linlinchan
Urgh...?

I love how sexually charged the art is. hot girls interacting with average boorish looking guys.
LOL yea its awesome... one of my favorite pics is with one of the cute gals riding on this blow up doll guy its so great! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff