Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

I got a plushy hat, its name is Yuki-kun...
Y-U-K-I-K-U-N!
Go fleece hats! whee

Anybody else have obsessive memorabilia? sweatdrop
waffletroubadour
I got a plushy hat, its name is Yuki-kun...
Y-U-K-I-K-U-N!
Go fleece hats! whee

Anybody else have obsessive memorabilia? sweatdrop

Lol. No but I like Fruits Basket too. I have the seventh and eighth manga (tokyo pop version) And they're very good! ^_^ I can't wait untill next month for the next one to come out!
Uh, yeah, you better believe it. If you think you're the only one then you're sadly mistaken. Go Furuba. You rock my socks! Love ya, Hatsuharu!

Dapper Hunter

nihilistic_misanthropy
Uh, yeah, you better believe it. If you think you're the only one then you're sadly mistaken. Go Furuba. You rock my socks! Love ya, Hatsuharu!
I don't think I'm the only one. That would be silly. xp Now, if only there were Fruits Basket socks. whee
OMG!!!! i LOVE furuba!!! im gonna try and get a kyou hat!!! heart i love Hatsaharu Sohma!

Wandered's Significant Otter

Alarming Consumer

furuba hats are amusing...i dont have any but i have a wallhanging and a poster sweatdrop
Fruba s my favorite manga kyo is mine :0 I have a kyo hat ^ ^ I think they rock the sox compared to Yuki 0.o biggrin

Friendly Bunny

Hah, i got a Yuki hat and returned it 4 when Momiji hats come out, i'll fight for a Momiji hat

Dapper Hunter

Chibimarulover
Fruba s my favorite manga kyo is mine :0 I have a kyo hat ^ ^ I think they rock the sox compared to Yuki 0.o biggrin
^^ Now, if only there was a Hatori hat... xd
i LOVE fruits basket!!! i have all 4 dvd's a a kyo bracelet. ^^ i love kyo!! ^^

Alarming Consumer

kyo is the best, ive seen all the anime and have the mangas through 8 and am waiting for 9
I want a Momiji hat! It's so cute! I used to want the Kyo one, but two of my friends ended up getting it before I did, so I decided I'd just aim for a Momiji one! blaugh

Dapper Hunter

krystalkleer007
i LOVE fruits basket!!! i have all 4 dvd's a a kyo bracelet. ^^ i love kyo!! ^^
Yosh, I know someone who made their own Kyo bracelet.... 3nodding

Alarming Consumer

i havent seen the momiji hats yet crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash