Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my goodness, guys.
Disney released an article today about the release of the limited edition dolls of Anna and Elsa from Frozen! Only 5,000 of them are being made in the entire world.
The dolls go on pre-sale on DisneyStore.com January 10th! What's your likes about these dolls? Your dislikes?
(I like that Elsa has a doll in her correlation outfit... I wish Anna did too...)

PICTURES!:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Source: http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/01/introducing-new-limited-edition-anna-and-elsa-dolls.html

The dolls will be $99.95 US/ $109.95 Canada.
TheGazSpaz
Oh my goodness, guys.
Disney released an article today about the release of the limited edition dolls of Anna and Elsa from Frozen! Only 5,000 of them are being made in the entire world.
The dolls go on pre-sale on DisneyStore.com January 10th! What's your likes about these dolls? Your dislikes?
(I like that Elsa has a doll in her correlation outfit... I wish Anna did too...)

PICTURES!:

Source: http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/01/introducing-new-limited-edition-anna-and-elsa-dolls.html

The dolls will be $99.95 US/ $109.95 Canada.

Omg! I want them so badly. I also want a coronation style Anna. I got the regular Disney Store dolls of Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. I also I. The future would like to see Anna and Kristoff dolls simular to the Eric and Ariel. Id buy those in a nano second.

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
omg elsa is like the most beautiful disney character ever heart
Gosh. I would love having coronation Elsa. Too bad those are expensive as heck.

Red Lion Keith's Husbando

Diamond Detective

16,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm also really excited for Jan. 10th. Definitely missing school that day. Though I HATE how we must be over 18 years to purchase or pre-order a doll. Also only one doll per person. That is why I'm going to the store with my mother and grandmother.

HOORAY FOR NO SLEEP! Leaving at 3 in the morning.

Coronation Anna and Snow Gear Anna:

I really like how they did Coronation Anna's dress, but not too much with SG Anna's outfit. It's very iconic, and I love it, but on the LE Doll it looks a bit stiff. On Coronation Anna I didn't like how Anna had freckles on her chin and ears. I'M SO GLAD that it isn't on SG Anna. I also really like how SG Anna's skin looks brighter. Coronation Anna looked a bit dull and olive. (Not meaning to be rude to olive-skinned toned people. I'm olive-skinned.) I don't like how SG Anna's hair looks even redder than Coronation Anna. Anna doesn't have that much red/orange hair.

Snow Queen Elsa and Coronation Elsa:

Again like Anna, Coronation Elsa has brighter looking skin. I think it looks better. I felt that SQ Elsa's skin looked a bit too shiny/pearly (however you'd call it). But I LOVE SQ Elsa's dress! I prefer it over Coronation Elsa, but probably many people do as it is very iconic. I'm kind of like confused that Snow Queen Elsa and Coronation Elsa have different hair colors.

Red Lion Keith's Husbando

Diamond Detective

16,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

My Coronation Anna and Snow Queen Elsa Dolls. They were released in stores Nov. 20th, 2013.
SweetBunnyPrincess
User Image

My Coronation Anna and Snow Queen Elsa Dolls. They were released in stores Nov. 20th, 2013.

Interesting how they've released two different versions!

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Absolutely loved the movie. As far as collecting dolls goes, whenever I try to collect something like this I end up selling it a short time later. These are really cool dolls however!

Devout Prophet

oh my god kill me those are adorable <3

Chatty Dabbler

2,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The dolls truly are beautiful. It's a shame they're limited edition! I love the coronation ones.

Lady Bibliophile

These kinda make me wish I had space for another collection, Sadly, I don't think I do...
Oh my.. I can't believe the prices for those dolls.
Who in their right mind will buy dolls that are one hundred bucks!?
Sparkle Gems
Oh my.. I can't believe the prices for those dolls.
Who in their right mind will buy dolls that are one hundred bucks!?

Collectors? Anyone who just likes them enough and has the money?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff