Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

Hmm.. then I will XD
I lost one piece of my Benjamin set D: that sleeveless hoodie thing..
I should search for it.. also lost a thing of Asaro's Citrine set.. XD I fail.. But Asaro has a bunch of clothing in comparison to the others~

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Kouji has nothing next to the others. Lol
well, Kouji really has nothing, period. Considering his pants don't fit. xD all he wears that's his are his undies and his jacket. But he needs a summmmmer shirt. [and just a change in general.][

Rens the only one in short sleeves today, though. >w<

I'm jealous of your benjamin set. D;

Desirable Genius

Hyde always wears the shorts from the set XD but the shirt is now (unlike it used to) 'unworn' =P.. I miss the sleeveless hoodie vest thing ;___; it could be nice for Torin because he can't wear shirts because they're closed.. he needs something like a vest that won't cover his chest e__e
omg.. both my chargers don't seem to work XD (old one, temporarily fixed by my father and a new 'universal / general' one).. heeeeeeeelp ;_____;

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

didn't you JUST get the one?
Call the company for the new one you got and tell them it's NOt working all of a sudden? x.x;

And maybe I'll try and sew Torin a nice vest!

Desirable Genius

My laptop just got fixed, and the newes charger is a few months old. But where it plugs into the laptop is too small so easily goes out of the laptop again and barely makes any connection. But it has several of those thingies that can plug into something but this is the only one that fits this laptop somehow but it's too small.. so now it doesn't charge with it. Annoying thing: it was recommended and a bit expensive (€30,-).
The old one is really broken XD and where dad connected the wire again is like.. "twisted / knotted" and not like.. attached. He needs something to make it attach e___e''.. maybe ask in the store if it's possible to order one for this particular laptop? <___< *sighs*
I hate electronics, haha.

awww ;w; Torin's lucky.. so loved, haha~

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Well, I love the other boys, but I feel bad for Torin, needing to walk around shirtless! haha. It's like Kouji in a sense. No clothes

Desirable Lunatic

XFateX
Well, we all know you know better. >w< Or at least, I'd hope so, Shilen. xD

Obviously everyone, or so I hope, knows~

razz Shilen knows better but shilen is also lazy XD

Desirable Genius

@ Fate
true.. Torin and Kouji should be no-clothes-buddies =P

on the other hand.. I take back what I wrote, I am afraid the laptop might be broken.. AGAIN D<.. wtf..
@Tao: LOL! How neat! I'd love to see pictures~

@Kesuguya: Your dolls are pretty cool! *A*

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Goddess Shilen
@ Mag: Shilen loves Firefly :3 did you make the hat? or get it somewhere?

I got it at a convention. It was really just a keychain. I'm not sure about the scale of the stitching so I may try to make one myself.

bishiecake
@Tao: LOL! How neat! I'd love to see pictures~

Okay, I'll post photos in a jiffy!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Hey there! Sorry I've been absent...anyone miss me? wink

Anyway, I think a new thread to keep everything up-to-date and to have contests and such is a fabulous idea! biggrin

Sparkly Genius

Lady Tora
Hey there! Sorry I've been absent...anyone miss me? wink

Anyway, I think a new thread to keep everything up-to-date and to have contests and such is a fabulous idea! biggrin

Awesome, Tora, join us in the new place!
Clickies

Desirable Lunatic

Tao of Mag
The Goddess Shilen
@ Mag: Shilen loves Firefly :3 did you make the hat? or get it somewhere?

I got it at a convention. It was really just a keychain. I'm not sure about the scale of the stitching so I may try to make one myself.

Aww Shilen is jealous. Awesome find tho!

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
bishiecake

Okay, here are the photos of the brown schoolgirl set on Emily!

User Image
User Image
Tao of Mag

Oh, for cute! I can't wait to get mine - then they'll be schoolmates 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items