Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who here buys zoids so you can build something I've bought some zoids besides from liking the anime I also love to build stuff if they are as fun
as these I just finished building The Liger Zero and it's really cool!!!!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like to keep myself busy ( no life, no girl, so sad crying ). So I have a closet full of unassembled Gundam and Zoid models. I have quite a few of them. Don't know where in the world I'm going to put them all, but I'll figure something out. Anyways, I really do enjoy building them. Did a few custom jobs as well.
Kira Yui
I like to keep myself busy ( no life, no girl, so sad crying ). So I have a closet full of unassembled Gundam and Zoid models. I have quite a few of them. Don't know where in the world I'm going to put them all, but I'll figure something out. Anyways, I really do enjoy building them. Did a few custom jobs as well.

Explains my situation perfectly. xp I do love building the models though. Currently trying to finish a custom paint job for a command wolf.
c.c it's really fun building the zoid ones because they become magical and move!
Yay another Zoid thread. I dunno about the actual building, I know Ligers and Redhorns by heart now, and most of the blox. Its fun as long as its completely new to me, but overall I like the finished product the best. Also, take the battaries out if you're not using these guys, I've heard scary stories of battary leaking and ruining motors.
i have all 3 ligers(blade, zero, shield) they're so cool! freakin hell my bro almost broke them. my friend is so lucky, she 'accidently' got 1 4 free at target when then scanner culdnt scan the zoid's barcode, HOW LUCKY IS THAT? SHE SAVED 40 BUCKS!

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's a great time to buy Zoids now, seeing as they're on clearance everywhere.
I was buying them about two years ago. Got the first wave of the block figures...I still need to find directions on building their combined form. The box said to check the Zoids site, but I didn't find what I wanted...
Also got the Command Wolf, as it is my totem animal, plus the larger white wolf. The latter though fell from my bookshelf and shattered. crying

I do however still proudly display my Iron Kong, which looks cool with my Marvel Legends Deadpool on its shoulder with his gun out...
I hope it's ok to post here, this thread being almost a month old and all, but I didn't want to get shouted down for creating a repeat topic.
I got 2 Zoids for christmas, a Jet Falcon and a Molga. I already had a Blade Liger and a Black Rhimos.
I'm feeling ridiculously pleased with myself for just finishing the Falcon, and I'll probably do the Molga tomorrow. Now I need to get a Liger Zero so I can make a Liger Falcon. I can tell I'm getting a little over-enthusiastic about them.
Anyway, I just wanted to post about it and hopefully find some other people who collected them.
i have like seven zoids. my favorite is the shadow fox
i have ten models of zoids in cluding lyger zero amore which is cool.
I have a few of the zoids models and they are shadow fox, liger zero with the jet falcon attachment, liger zero X, death stinger and my favourite is the berserk fury model

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Talked about Zoid models all last night. It inspired me to pick one out of my closet so I built my Gorhecks.
ryosukeFC3S
i have all 3 ligers(blade, zero, shield) they're so cool! freakin hell my bro almost broke them. my friend is so lucky, she 'accidently' got 1 4 free at target when then scanner culdnt scan the zoid's barcode, HOW LUCKY IS THAT? SHE SAVED 40 BUCKS!

You do know there are more than those 3 alone? There's Energy Liger, Liger Zero X/Empire, Liger Zero Pheonix, Liger Zero Jet Falcon, not to mention the 3 other CAS conversions for the Liger Zero; Schneider, Jagar, and Panzer. There's also new models coming out for the new Zoids Genesis series. But they won't be in the US for a good long while I'm guessing. Murasame Liger is the new one, and there's supposed to be a Trinity Liger model, but I've only ever seen pictures.

Anyways, I love building zoids. I find I go through build withdrawls if i don't have one to build for long periods at a time. Get itchy builder fingers. I like to buy them in bulk when I find them on sale. I'm planning on buying the new Rayse Tiger and Brastle Tiger sometime really soon, as well as the components for my custom plan. Oh, you guys should check out my zoids site, let me know what you think of it. It's still in the works, so it's not 100% as I want it. http://velg.fansubber.com/Zoids
I just finished the death stinger working on a beserk fury now still got a ultrasaurs to do and a liger zero I looking fo the AB unit parts for my blade liger 'and Panzer liger and jager parts for my zero.
waaaah..a Death Stinger!! crying crying crying

it's hard to find one here... *sob* yep... you can't go wrong with ligers or dino Zoids wink too bad King Gojulas and Gilvader were never re-released. sad surprisingly enough, a Mad Thunder is easier to assemble than an Ultrasaurus heart heart heart

^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces