Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey does anyone remember the Ninja Turtle action figures?
i still have mine
including the talking ones...never could get them to work
me too
some have no heads though. sweatdrop
I have all the Ninja Turtle collectables and Action figures...............its still in my brother's display case
I still have mine too. They're all in some box in the basement. I even had the vehicles! Though, they were pretty lousy figures... IMO, the best figures in the Ninja Turtle series were the movie ones; they were the best looking and the best articulated ones.
I love the Ninja Turtles! I used to have a Ninja Turtles picnic table and matching chairs. Rapheal is my favorite. Then Donatelo.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I used to have so many of them. I had the original four, Splinter, Krang, Baxter Stockman, Rat King, .... etc.
I lost mine crying stare ::steals little cousin's:: BWHAHA! Hallowed Victories win! Bye! ~Grim~

1,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Who are the Ninja Turtles? redface
i only had a small toy of them, but i loved it so, until i lost it that was stare
*Looks down at Ninja Turtles shirt currently being worn* (that is actually true..and I'm 17...yes, it's sad/awesome, I know)

Is it possible to forget something as awesome as Ninja Turtles, especially the old school action figures? They rocked much house.
I never had any Ninja turtle's action figures, but I remember the show really well. My younger sister had a Michelangelo action figure. It had some kind of weapon in its hand and moved it when ou pulled a thread. All the other kids in our building were jelous biggrin .
over here (in the UK) they were the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. i think 'ninja' was considered a bad word, or likely to give off the wrong impression.

quite weird, but i remember being genuinely shocked when one of the turtles, referring to Shredder, said "let's get the tin-headed geek".

geek? this is a family show! eek
had two.. Michelangelo and someone else..sorry, can't remember who xd

my favorite was Donatello, 'though.. smile
my brother used to have all the ninja turtle figures .. i used to steal donatello from him all the time cuz he was my favorite .. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff