Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was walking in the barbie section of my local walmart today, and came across these figurines call collectabulls from a company called breyers.

I thought wow, realistic looking bull minis.

but than I turned him around to inspect more.....and came to find....they all have nuts eek

and its in the girl's toy aile......

Occasional Truths's One That Got Away

Aged Gaian

Akira Fudoh
I was walking in the barbie section of my local walmart today, and came across these figurines call collectabulls from a company called breyers.

but than I turned him around to inspect more.....and came to find....they all have nuts eek

and its in the 's toy aile......

O______________O;;;
I used to collect those Breyers horses when I was younger. The "anatomical details" never bothered me, I mean real horses had genitals, why wouldn't the toys? (plus how else would you tell it was a boy? lol)

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Akira Fudoh

and its in the girl's toy aile......

So whats wrong with that? Kids should learn that WOW, animals have genders, just like the rest of us. razz
it just freaked me out a bit thats all, the bulls were in bucking positions, and of course, they sculpted their sacks in a "flopping" position.

reminds me of the doll they made of archie bunker's grandson.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff