Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
i mean from all the excitement im convinced but my friend keeps saying it is. soooo could someone help me out?

Conspiracy Theorist

It was a april fools joke but at the end of the showing they stated well see you all real soon, which gave us all hope... a week or something ago they confirmed it, and is set to comeback on tonight... if he still dosen't believe check cartoonnetwork.com that will be every thing you need.

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
well it started out as one to test the waters for a return >.> now it's returning and will get better as it gets more and more viewers

Noob

I'm sure it's way past April.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah It was. I guess they were seeing how much views they were going to get. to see if it was worth bringing back! so happy!

Aged Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
thanks you guys.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah there was also this petition that traveled around the net begging for Toonami back. Our prayers have been answered~ emotion_bigheart

Overcharged Lunatic

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Am i the only one that's annoyed that they're replacing the usual adult swim line-up with toonami crap?

Aged Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Circe Silverleaf
Am i the only one that's annoyed that they're replacing the usual adult swim line-up with toonami crap?
they arent really replacing anything. from what i saw in some vids on youtube cowboy beebop is still gonna be up along with bleach big o and some other stuff. in all honesty i got tired of watching reruns of ghost in the shell. :T but they are putting new things in there like dbz yu yu hakusho and some other stuff (once again this is from what ive seen on youtube. idk if its official)

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's more like an April Fools Joke that was so good, they made it real. :3

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
TJ0001
Circe Silverleaf
they arent really replacing anything. from what i saw in some vids on youtube cowboy beebop is still gonna be up along with bleach big o and some other stuff. in all honesty i got tired of watching reruns of ghost in the shell. :T but they are putting new things in there like dbz yu yu hakusho and some other stuff (once again this is from what ive seen on youtube. idk if its official)

yeah, but they're getting rid of kekkaishi and durarara, etc., and i'd rather watch those than casshern sins and whatever else they're going to show

Shirtless Raider

They are reviving it and putting it on/near adult swim temperarly to see how the ratings tide over. Thats what my big sister said 3nodding I hope they keep a few choice shows razz

Menacing Shoujo

It was.
Until that joke told the arrow to the knee to go ******** itself...

Menacing Shoujo

Circe Silverleaf

Yes. You are very alone....
Thread carefully...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas