Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
Okay... So I have just started my weight-loss journey to look better and feel better for my senior year! (Yey c smile I drink slimfast for breakfast and dinner, but I don't know what to eat for lunch. I end up eating chik-fil-a or pizza .-. ( yum_pizza yum_burger OMG SO GOOD THOUGH :c yum_pizza yum_burger ) So... what can I make for lunch that tastes great, is healthy, (not a salad they get boring way too fast), and quick to make.
if you want to lose weight you gotta learn to love the salad! it only gets boring if you make it boring, but there is so much you could do with it! such as adding fruit, meat, fish, ect..
other than salad, fish (especially tuna and salmon) are extremely healthy for you. if you like eating breakfast for lunch, eggs and oatmeal are awesome. you can make homemade pizzas loaded up with lots of veggies, which can actually be really healthy for you.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Bro, ditch the fast food. I would recommend ditching the slim-fast too actually. Your fat loss will go a lot better if you eat healthy whole foods in healthy amounts. Look at any athlete or bodybuilder's diet. They are eating 6 meals a day of healthy, whole foods. Most fish are high in protein and low in fat and calories so they are a great choice to go with for any fitness purpose.

For carbs, go with whole wheat sources such as brown rice and whole wheat pasta. If you get hungry, fill up on fruits and vegetables.

I myself am a bodybuilder and powerlifter and so diet is extremely important to me. PM me if you want some great recipes that I use all the time that are easy and healthy.

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
I stopped eating fast food and such and began eating a Paleo diet. (Allows for my athletic drills MWF for rapid weightloss :3) It's just that as a high school student, I spend most of my time doing homework instead of cooking so it's hard to make whole foods and high protein meals. Slim fast works for my lifestyle so far so i p
lan on sticking to it.
Monster Pup
Bro, ditch the fast food. I would recommend ditching the slim-fast too actually. Your fat loss will go a lot better if you eat healthy whole foods in healthy amounts. Look at any athlete or bodybuilder's diet. They are eating 6 meals a day of healthy, whole foods. Most fish are high in protein and low in fat and calories so they are a great choice to go with for any fitness purpose.

For carbs, go with whole wheat sources such as brown rice and whole wheat pasta. If you get hungry, fill up on fruits and vegetables.

I myself am a bodybuilder and powerlifter and so diet is extremely important to me. PM me if you want some great recipes that I use all the time that are easy and healthy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff