Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay!

I'm looking to loose about three to four stone, and I'm hoping people can give me tips on how to do this, eating healthy, exercising ect.

I'm weighed down with coursework, but I have about two hours tops per day to myself, and I'm hoping to fit some exercise into this.

What exercises would you recommend to get rid of some stomach fat, and trim your thighs down?
              And what food's should be avoided?

Quotable Gawker

2,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Running is usually a good way to tone thighs, but if you're like me and can't run without hacking up a lung, taking walks is a good way to work up to it. My boyfriend and I have been walking about two miles a day around sunset so it's cooler.

Also, foods to eat - avoid crisps at all costs. They're my personal weakness. I've sworn them off three times now...
Veggies and fruit are very healthy and very filling. If yore worried about pesticide content, look up "the dirty dozen" online. It will tell you which foods you should get organic for minimum pesticides.

Good luck!! I'm trying to lose seven stones, myself, so I know your pain.
You can try jogging around at morning or try to walk and walk and walk, It's what most of my friends suggested to me. I also tried dancing, for me though, it's the best exercise i've tried so far. It really did help me lose some fat. And about your second question on which food should be avoided, I guess you should avoid foods High in fat and Carbs. though I don't really avoid it, I just lessened my intake of it and just enjoy eating all foods i want. hehehe...Hope, i'm of help to you somehow... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff