Duh <3 0.28985507246377 29.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guys I got a great tip for you today. it's about makeup this time, and it's specifically about eyeliner!! emotion_kirakira
most of us girls wear it because it's quick, it defines the eyes and it just plain looks cute when it's done correctly.

This is the NUMBER 1 pet peeve of mine when I see girls putting on eye liner, you guys do this "minus the tongue sticking out" --
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AND THIS IS WRONG DO NOT DO IT-
it leads to premature aging and sagging of your skin and it makes your eyes age and sag quicker, that's a big no-no do not do it.

instead teach your self to line your water-line without tugging, it takes time but if your willing to look good then listen to my advice.

this is how it should be applied if you don't want nasty aged eyes
do not pay attention to the design of her eyeliner that's not what I mean
I mean note how she is not tugging on her eyelid and pulling on it.

--also there's another method called tight-lining, this is when you line the top eyelid-line with eye liner, this can be difficult but with practice you won't even have to pull like this person is doing.

and you can do it without touching your eye/eye lid with your hands at all

thanks guys heart

Blessed Fairy

Justica Couture
Hi Guys, Sorry again for my short time away from Gaia but I have another great tip for you today!

Today is actually more for the ladies than the men.
and it's about none other than periods, we have them and we hate them obviously but some of us go through excruciating pain from cramps to where we can't walk even. and if you're one of those people and taking medicine doesn't always work for you I have a possible solution!
a homemade heating pad
now if your like me and you don't have your own you can make one with a big sock and some rice.

sounds weird right? but trust me it will all pay off in the end

Instructions: Get a big sock and fill it with enough rice to leave a few inches from the top in order to tie a tight knot in.

then once you've filled it up, tie the sock at the top so no rice leaks out.

now to make it a heating pad, stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds depending on your microwave wattage. easy way to check is look on your microwave and it should say anywhere from 600 - 1000watts. if you're in America/Canada

and there you have it! a homemade heating pad that will form to your abdomen not just be uncomfortable like a water bottle like most people say to use, I think that's a bunch of crap.

I hope this tip will help you ladies in pain, and really you don't just have to use it for menstrual cramps, it also is great if you slept wrong the night before and you have that annoying crick in your neck!

-Thanks guys heart
Awesome tip. About how long does the heat last? My electric heating pad turns itself off after two hours (add that to the list of annoyances with those things), which wakes me up if I'm using it at night. sad It also goes cold extremely fast... I would imagine the rice cools down slower/more evenly?

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Diamond Rika
Justica Couture
Hi Guys, Sorry again for my short time away from Gaia but I have another great tip for you today!

Today is actually more for the ladies than the men.
and it's about none other than periods, we have them and we hate them obviously but some of us go through excruciating pain from cramps to where we can't walk even. and if you're one of those people and taking medicine doesn't always work for you I have a possible solution!
a homemade heating pad
now if your like me and you don't have your own you can make one with a big sock and some rice.

sounds weird right? but trust me it will all pay off in the end

Instructions: Get a big sock and fill it with enough rice to leave a few inches from the top in order to tie a tight knot in.

then once you've filled it up, tie the sock at the top so no rice leaks out.

now to make it a heating pad, stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds depending on your microwave wattage. easy way to check is look on your microwave and it should say anywhere from 600 - 1000watts. if you're in America/Canada

and there you have it! a homemade heating pad that will form to your abdomen not just be uncomfortable like a water bottle like most people say to use, I think that's a bunch of crap.

I hope this tip will help you ladies in pain, and really you don't just have to use it for menstrual cramps, it also is great if you slept wrong the night before and you have that annoying crick in your neck!

-Thanks guys heart
Awesome tip. About how long does the heat last? My electric heating pad turns itself off after two hours (add that to the list of annoyances with those things), which wakes me up if I'm using it at night. sad It also goes cold extremely fast... I would imagine the rice cools down slower/more evenly?

I hate when that happens -.- it gets just hot enough and I'm comfortable then it turns off. scream
but as for the rice it depends on how much rice there is I guess.
the sock I use it rather large, about a foot long when it's flattened out with the rice in it. and well when you pick it up it's just a "sack" lol
but for me when I heat it up for 30 seconds it stays hot/warm for about 30 - 40 min. so an over night thing might not be the best. but I hope this helps. heart

Blessed Fairy

Justica Couture
I hate when that happens -.- it gets just hot enough and I'm comfortable then it turns off. scream
the sock I use it rather large, about a foot long when it's flattened out with the rice in it. and well when you pick it up it's just a "sack" lol
but for me when I heat it up for 30 seconds it stays hot/warm for about 30 - 40 min. so an over night thing might not be the best. but I hope this helps. heart
Just figured I'd ask. Didn't think it would last all night, but I was hoping for more than 2 hours. xd

I guess for overnight what I really need is a cat. rofl

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Diamond Rika
Justica Couture
Just figured I'd ask. Didn't think it would last all night, but I was hoping for more than 2 hours. xd

oh gracious no, cats don't like to sit still and if they do, they make sure it's the most uncomfortable position in the world

Blessed Fairy

Justica Couture
Diamond Rika
Justica Couture

oh gracious no, cats don't like to sit still and if they do, they make sure it's the most uncomfortable position in the world
Depends on the cat, really. Dogs are slightly better at being still... but anything small enough to be a heater is also hyperactive. stare

BTW, I have a tip you can use regarding eating late at night (like right before bed). If it's within an hour or two of your "bedtime", drink water or tea (easy on the sugar) instead. It will ease any "hunger" in your tummy (and a lot of "hunger" is misinterpreted thirst so it helps with that too). Just make sure it's an caffeine-free tea first! biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Diamond Rika
Justica Couture
Diamond Rika
Justica Couture

Depends on the cat, really. Dogs are slightly better at being still... but anything small enough to be a heater is also hyperactive. stare

BTW, I have a tip you can use regarding eating late at night (like right before bed). If it's within an hour or two of your "bedtime", drink water or tea (easy on the sugar) instead. It will ease any "hunger" in your tummy (and a lot of "hunger" is misinterpreted thirst so it helps with that too). Just make sure it's an caffeine-free tea first! biggrin

oh yes i can definitely agree on that tip, caffeine free green tea is amazing for me at night time to help me sleep and get rid of hunger biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guys heart
I'm gonna make this tip short and sweet to save time because it is friday night and me being a college girl I like to go out emotion_dealwithit

my tip for you guys today is a homemade hair mask, they're easy, inexpensive and they def. work. whether you have oily hair, or dry brittle hair.

Ingredients:
*one egg, or two if you have long/thick hair
*extra virgin olive oil
*mayonaisse

your probably thinking, ew I am not putting that on my hair. Well I agree it's pretty gross sounding but the outcome is amazing and your hair will be soft and silky.

now this is very very important -- if you have dry hair and you want to mouisterize only use the yolk part of the egg NOT the white
and if you have oily hair only use the egg white NOT the yolk and for oily hair try to leave the mask at your ends rather than your scalp, and for dry/brittle hair focus on the scalp and ends

mix egg "yolk or white" in a bowl and then add about a cup or half a cup again depending on your hair thickness and length, more for thick hair, less for thin hair and add a tablespoon "2 tablespoons for thick hair" of olive oil
and mix together to make a cream/hair mask.

before applying to mask wet your hair with warm NOT hot water, the hot water/hot hair will cause the egg in the mixture to curdle and scramble, and that's not good lol.

next apply the mask as said before and put a shower cap on and let it sit for 30 - 45 minutes depending on the extent of damage to your hair.

after the time is up rinse your hair with cool/luke warm water NOT HOT, add conditioner to your hair and rinse and repeat with conditioner again.

shower as you would normally and such, and viola, your hair should be silky smooth.

emotion_bigheart

Friendly Bud

Legit Man, I like your tips!

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hello everyone I'm sorry for not being on or posting any tips lately. My bf and I are in the process of moving in together and so life is pretty hectic also I've had to go to the doctor ally to get blood work done because I'm having problems with my thyroid. So I haven't forgotten you all but if you'd like any specific tips or tricks etc. Post them below and tip me if you'd like smile

Thanks emotion_bigheart

Cheery Sweetheart

These tips are really great! Hope you get a chance to update soon~

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
LavenderMintRose
These tips are really great! Hope you get a chance to update soon~

sorry I have a ton of things going on in RL
-bf moving in
-thanksgiving crap
-school
-other stuff
so I'll try to update soon

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guys <3 I've had the most crazy week/weeks It's rediculous I'm back though and I have a great tip for you all.

Right now for most of us, even me in Florida, are having cold winter weather >It get's to the 30s here at night< and while some of us love it, others of us >me< kinda hate it because our skin tends to dry out from the harsh cold air scream

Well I have a tip to fix this problem and make those dry patches disappear!

Tip: #1 - Wash your face at night and then the next morning with a winter face wash/ or a face wash made especially for dry skin (( Along with your regular routine ))
This is what I personally use myself, My mom sells AVON so I'm able to get alot of beauty products. they're pretty inexpensive but if you can't order AVON there are also really good drug store brands.

>Olay
>Clean & Clear
>Burts Bees

some of those if not all are pretty pricy, trust me I know but when it comes to your skin, it's worth it.

2nd: - Now after you've washed your face put on a night cream ((all night cream is is moisturizer without SPF in it)) you can use a reg moisturizer but if you have an AM & PM one they last alot longer.

NOTE- it is VERY important to put cream on at night and in the morning I promise if you don't already do this you will def. see a difference in your skin.

But if your like me and you STILL have those dry patches here is my secret

If I have a few dry patches I put this on

>>ONLY ON THE DRY PATCHES<<
the vaseline actually retains the moisture in those spots and if used over night those random dry spots are gone the next morning. this is my trade secret for my dry skin along with my AM/PM routine.

Cheery Sweetheart

Great tip! The vaseline really is good for that~ I used to do that, but forgot about it, so thanks for reminding me! ^_^
++ don't worry about not being able to post often~ Focus on what you need ^_^

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guys, long time no see, this tip is for your nails and it's gonna be a quick one for I am very busy with my life and home and relationship etc.

Homemade Mani/Pedi

Ingredients -
Baking soda
Vinegar
Olive Oil

fill up two small bowls "big enough to submerge your finger tips and pref. your hands as well in" with vinegar and add about a table spoon of olive oil, soak them for about 3 minutes.

then add a table spoon of baking soda and let the bubbles and fizz "massage" your cuticles and hands.

afterwards you can remove your cuticles safely with a cuticle remover and pusher or if you prefer to not do so that is also fine.

removing your cuticles is more of a cosmetic decision rather than a health one and it won't affect your nails or body any differently to do or not do so.

if you skip the cuticle remover it is still VERY important to moisterize those suckers daily, add some cuticle oil or gel >>after you have washed your hands in warm water to get rid of that vinegar smell<< to your fingers/cuticles and then hand lotion after that

viola, soft, clean hands and nails -continue with your regular nail routine with what ever that may be. emotion_bigheart

Thanks <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces