Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

20,115 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Congrats on losing the weight!
And it's good to see someone losing weight healthily and gradually, rather than going on some fad diet. Those things are dangerous to your health, so good on you for being healthier! heart
Oh wow thats great! Congrats! (: Keep up the good work! biggrin

Omygosh I munch late at night too I try not to but its so hard. D: Lol!

Fashionable Genius

Congrats and keep up the good work :]
I was honestly walking into this thread expecting "I reduced my calorie count to 500/day and increased my exercise routine to 3 hours/day," and instead was pleasantly surprised at how healthy this diet is! I know everyone's body functions differently, but this has really motivated me and helped cheer me up.

Did you ever have those days where you just couldn't stop the craving and you indulged in the candy/soda/or whatever, or did you have IRON WILL? heart
Also, define "a little bit" of yoga/pilates: under 1 hour, or over 1 hour?
Did you still eat any dressings when you snacked on veggies?
Ko0kiez

Omygosh I munch late at night too I try not to but its so hard. D: Lol!

When you live with two boys who love to stay up until 4am playing WOW all night drinking energy drinks and eating Cheetohs.. this is so hard to avoid.

Blessed Lunatic

Rikkuma
I was honestly walking into this thread expecting "I reduced my calorie count to 500/day and increased my exercise routine to 3 hours/day," and instead was pleasantly surprised at how healthy this diet is! I know everyone's body functions differently, but this has really motivated me and helped cheer me up.

Did you ever have those days where you just couldn't stop the craving and you indulged in the candy/soda/or whatever, or did you have IRON WILL? heart
Also, define "a little bit" of yoga/pilates: under 1 hour, or over 1 hour?
Did you still eat any dressings when you snacked on veggies?

Thank you 4laugh
No I actually dont have cravings as much as I used to because my motivation really keeps me from craving. Mainly because obesity and diabetes runs in my family and life in general is so much harder when you're overweight.

BUTT When I do crave a box of poptarts, I eat them. This satisfies the craving and it keeps me from giving in to temptation in the future (like going to a sleepover and binge eating a bunch of junk food.....)

For yoga/pilates, I just do basic stretches for 30-45 mins just to keep me somewhat flexible and limber. It also is a stress reliever for me. biggrin

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Akuleon

3. Started doing a little bit of Yoga and Pilates.
Everyday I try to do a little bit of Yoga or Pilates to prevent the uneeded fat and stay toned

How much and what do you do? You said stretches, that seems quite generic to me.

Blessed Lunatic

bns_jck
Akuleon

Everyday I try to do a little bit of Yoga or Pilates to prevent the uneeded fat and stay toned

How much and what do you do? You said stretches, that seems quite generic to me.

I do them for 15-30 minutes or more if I have time. They basically are stretches someone would do before soccer practice or basketball practice.
Yoga stretches I do:

Main Pilates I do:

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Akuleon
bns_jck
Akuleon

I do them for 15-30 minutes or more if I have time. They basically are stretches someone would do before soccer practice or basketball practice.
Yoga stretches I do:
[Videos were here]

I can't watch videos at home. XP

Blessed Lunatic

bns_jck
Akuleon
bns_jck
Akuleon

Yoga stretches I do:
[Videos were here]

I can't watch videos at home. XP

oh sorry, but yea I just stretch my arms and legs and do whatever feels right to me. A little run around the block doesnt hurt too xD

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Akuleon

I'm sad to say that I can't particularly run. I can go maybe 1/10 of a mile, and that's more of a jog.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Glad to see you're eating better and making better choices.
Water is really a big point. I guess when you don't drink enough of it, your body is way more likely to hold on to all the bad things that you eat. Like the grease on fries or something.
Water helps clean that out.

...I need more water in my diet. I almost never drink it o_o /slaps wrists

Blessed Lunatic

bns_jck
Akuleon

I'm sad to say that I can't particularly run. I can go maybe 1/10 of a mile, and that's more of a jog.

walking, jogging, running, anything counts yum_puddi

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Akuleon
bns_jck
Akuleon

walking, jogging, running, anything counts yum_puddi
I can do a decent quantity of cardio, I just can't do it very hard. You know what I mean?
Speaking of that, I've always wanted to be a weights guy, and have the build for it, but I realized that I'm actually kind of weak and weights are a little difficult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff