Welcome to Gaia! ::

Going around the internet collecting all the advice I can get. How can I lose weight and go to 205lbs. I am 215lbs right now. So far I hear I should cut out the carbohydrates and stick to vegetables, and proteins. I am going to do that. I am going to try running every day for 30 minutes, and weight training 3 times a week for 20-30 minutes. So fat right now. Any advice is appreciated.

Loiterer

Don't ever 'cut' things completely- you're body doesn't understand this and then freaks out when you reintroduce it into your diet. Instead, just try to moderate your intake of 'healthy' foods. And when it comes to carbs make sure they're 'complex'.
Tons of veggies and fruits, a nice bit of protein, some complex carbs(more if you train/work-out real hard), looooootssss if water and green tea, and a little bit of healthy fats + a steady work-out routine (not so hard that you burn-out and not so light the change wont occur). And ta-da, if you stick with this you should be able to loose the weight. Although, keep in mind that the number on the scale is not always an indicator of improved health or fat lose; so even if you don't see 'number'change right away keep at it and you'll notice change!(: GOOOD LUCK!~

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
MayShorts - Fruit is a simple carb... but aside from that, you seem to be pretty much right.

Moderation is important. Don't start off doing crazy amounts of work, you most likely will not be able to keep it up.
Basically, what you want to do is eat clean and train well (notice I said well, not hard).

Loiterer

slapthefatcat2
MayShorts - Fruit is a simple carb... but aside from that, you seem to be pretty much right.

Moderation is important. Don't start off doing crazy amounts of work, you most likely will not be able to keep it up.
Basically, what you want to do is eat clean and train well (notice I said well, not hard).

Yeah, most people don't know that fruits and veggies are carbohydrates though- and I don't like complicating things more then I need to.
But thanks!(: You seem legit too! I hope the kid who started this thread is taking our flawless advice. haha.
btw, do you have a fitblr? I feel like I've seen the same/a similar URL to your username in my notifications.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
MayShorts
slapthefatcat2

Yeah, most people don't know that fruits and veggies are carbohydrates though- and I don't like complicating things more then I need to.
But thanks!(: You seem legit too! I hope the kid who started this thread is taking our flawless advice. haha.
btw, do you have a fitblr? I feel like I've seen the same/a similar URL to your username in my notifications.
Yes, I do. I mostly reblog stuff though. slapthefatcat.tumblr.com If you see slapthefatcat show up anywhere, it's me.

Demonic Spirit

13,625 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rokomo
Going around the internet collecting all the advice I can get. How can I lose weight and go to 205lbs. I am 215lbs right now. So far I hear I should cut out the carbohydrates and stick to vegetables, and proteins. I am going to do that. I am going to try running every day for 30 minutes, and weight training 3 times a week for 20-30 minutes. So fat right now. Any advice is appreciated.

30 minutes running not sound bad but after that your body will cram man. Your abs will hurt a lot. but i will support u man. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff