Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Entrepreneur

7,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
What I mean is, I noticed that a bunch of TM users are migrating to this new game called Skye: Endless Realm. I was just wondering, is any other TM user, any TM users at all, going to migrate to S: ER (Skye: Endless Realm)?

Other stuff to do on this topic: Talk about S: ER.

Hygienic Genius

I think I might.
but I need to wait for the beta to come out
before I can say anything really.

:v

Sugary Fairy

19,950 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
I'm going to sign up for it when it's released... I hope it isn't a huge waste of time.
@ ^ @ ;;

Partying Citizen

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
Im going to Skye when it opens^^

I hope it's good. smile

Witty Entrepreneur

7,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
I heard their avi's look a little similar to TM avi's. I've already sent my email address for the exclusive TM item pack that they give to ex-TM users when the beta site launches.

Here's the link if anyone's interested in getting the items: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHVvZHhYOVk2elFjcWNNb3pvcDRib3c6MQ

Shy Gaian

Waiting with much anticipation to try it out.
It looks promising, and I badly need a new time waster. razz
Hope it'll be playable on mac.

Menacing Cat

I might... Seems promising :3
I can't wait >:3 yum_puddi

Receiver

- Kishinuma -
I'm going to sign up for it when it's released... I hope it isn't a huge waste of time.
@ ^ @ ;;

wha anime is your siggy from

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'll try it out, but idk if I'll like it a lot. xp

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Does S:ER accepts mac players?

Ruthless Hunter

xSaiph
Does S:ER accepts mac players?

S:ER is planning on being as compatible as possible! It will be in browser and will be available on both Mac and Windows computers. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe it's being developed on both Mac and Windows computers. ovo d

I spend a lot of time stalking their tumblr and facebook, so feel free to ask me or post on their pages if you have any questions! ovo /

Ruthless Hunter

A Century
What I mean is, I noticed that a bunch of TM users are migrating to this new game called Skye: Endless Realm. I was just wondering, is any other TM user, any TM users at all, going to migrate to S: ER (Skye: Endless Realm)?

Other stuff to do on this topic: Talk about S: ER.

I am definitely planning to join Skye: Endless Realm once they open sign up and once they open beta! I'm super excited for it; I've already drawn two fanarts of it!! >w< I'm also making friends with some of the staff and maintaining some of my TM friendships via their facebook page.

Jn_Vaxel's Darling

Eternal Star

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bump and yeah i might wait smile

Sugary Fairy

19,950 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Pnyuu
- Kishinuma -
@ ^ @ ;;

wha anime is your siggy from

My sig is from the game Corpse Party. c:

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft Exclusive Stuff gaia_angelright

I love getting Exclusive stuff for joining a new game that's about to open. Especially a lot later on in the game new people ask you "What item is that?" though it kinda sucks having to let them know they cant have it because they didn't join the game early. Though it makes ya feel special. I'm just hoping this wont be like a scam like TinierMe and the environment would be positive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff