Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you have a Gaia account first, or a TinierMe account first?

Gaia first, then TinierMe 0.47397260273973 47.4% [ 173 ]
TinierMe, then Gaia 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
Gaia only! 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
I sure do love fire. 0.076712328767123 7.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you have as much fun here as TM. I will miss it dearly as well!

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes!!

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Doomdragon8
Hello and welcome to Gaia!

Thanks so much for the gift! I was gonna message you, but you don't accept messages from non-friends. Lol

Interesting Hunter

Welcome to Gaia, then! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Anxious Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh, and don't worry about random chances of getting an item, you could earn about 3mil and keep that circulating. Just remember that it will most likely decrees as you re-sell avitars. I remember that the grunny was almost 200k but then dropped and is now like 85k. You could take the easy way and get cash, but it's not NECESSARY.

Anxious Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
phoebe-chan
I've been on TinierMe for around 3 years and on Gaia almost 9 years. Gaia is way better then TinierMe. It's way easier to make gold here. And you don't have to spend money to get the items you want.

I think that's what killed TinierMe in the end. The fact that people had to pay for everything. People would join and find out that everything cost money then they would leave.

I do wish Gaia had Old Maid that was the only reason I kept going back to TinierMe.

I think Gaia opened in 2003....That's only seven years....
Captain Ameowrica
phoebe-chan
I've been on TinierMe for around 3 years and on Gaia almost 9 years. Gaia is way better then TinierMe. It's way easier to make gold here. And you don't have to spend money to get the items you want.

I think that's what killed TinierMe in the end. The fact that people had to pay for everything. People would join and find out that everything cost money then they would leave.

I do wish Gaia had Old Maid that was the only reason I kept going back to TinierMe.

2012-2003=9
... sweatdrop

On-topic though, I'm also wondering why TM closed :c

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
impetighost
Captain Ameowrica
phoebe-chan

2012-2003=9
... sweatdrop

They didn't tell us. sad It was rather shocking after their most recent update to the site, there was a closure notice. No explanation whatsoever.
Willow Dredge
They didn't tell us. sad It was rather shocking after their most recent update to the site, there was a closure notice. No explanation whatsoever.
Awww D:
I googled around, too... nothing :c
idk what to do with my sevens addiction D:

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
impetighost
Willow Dredge
Awww D:

I played sevens a lot as well. It was just fun. :/

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
/waves hello

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Captain Ameowrica
phoebe-chan

Gaia did start in 2003. I joined in January of 04 which was almost 9 years ago.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
impetighost
Willow Dredge
Awww D:

I was addicted to Old Maid. It would be cool if Gaia added games like those.

Anxious Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
phoebe-chan
Captain Ameowrica
phoebe-chan

Gaia did start in 2003. I joined in January of 04 which was almost 9 years ago.
Oh my gosh I'm sorry i counted wrong.....

Anxious Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
impetighost
Captain Ameowrica
phoebe-chan

2012-2003=9
... sweatdrop

IK i feel sooo ******** derpy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items