Welcome to Gaia! ::

pistol nebula's Fangirl

Mine was Starry Dreams. ;A; I was pissed off because they didn't even tell you about your account closing and refunds and whatnot.

But you guys know that the JP version is still open. But in order to make one, your IP address must be in Japan or in that area. But I forgot da link D:

ugIy kitties's Girlfriend

Invisible Friend

my name was akihiiro on tinierme.
i had a giveaway which spanned from when i got the message that tinierme was closing to the very last day. .
I don't necessary miss tinierme anymore, because imo i think gaia has alot more things to do. 4laugh

Sparkly Fatcat

I miss TinierMe too! crying I just wish the TinierMe moderators didn't give up on it... I mean there still is the Japanese TinierMe, why shuoldn't there still be the English TinierMe?
moodari
I miss TinierMe too! crying I just wish the TinierMe moderators didn't give up on it... I mean there still is the Japanese TinierMe, why shuoldn't there still be the English TinierMe?

stare Life makes no sense sometimes.

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Premium Cranberry

I dont even remember my name but i miss it so much sad i went to the site after a couple months and it was gone. i was so upset because i had spent so much money on that site. it was all just a big scam sad ((( crying

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
StrawbberryJam
I dont even remember my name but i miss it so much sad i went to the site after a couple months and it was gone. i was so upset because i had spent so much money on that site. it was all just a big scam sad ((( crying

I feel that way, too. sad We really trusted them and they just tossed us out like a few-days-old pizza box. And now I have nothing to show for all that time and money.

Hilarious Genius

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I was Toph1. For a while i wasn't on Tinierme that often, but it was really cool when i got on because of all the creative users and it had lots of sponsors from anime's i liked :3 i do wish that we would have some sorta of payment back for using money on the gacha's sad

Super Sex Symbol

20,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
I was Polite Romance. I wrote a poem every day in my journal and gave away gacha items regularly~
Haha I used to play TinierMe with my friends three years ago. o.o I forgot my username as well hahaha I'm so forgetful :/

1,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
crying I miss it too! My user was the same as this one: Flare2677
scream WHY DID THEY CLOSE IT DOWN!?!
crying *sob*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash