can some one explain to me want it is? please

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Gillotine Dream

Tiger and Bunny is an anime series. I started watching it because it was on gaia and I had no idea what it was. sweatdrop sweatdrop

It is a very super special awesome series about real heros but they made a TV show of them live catching and fighting bad guys. they get points on how well they dont fail, and succeed. the one with the most points at the end of the season is the best hero. but to be honest you dont even pay attention to the whole point thing at least i dont.

few more mini plots thrown in with the indevisual characters, its really good, entertaining, and funny i think you should watch it.

gaia help fund the first movie to the anime and i think another movie is on its way.

Dangerous Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dragonlover5
Gillotine Dream

Tiger and Bunny is an anime series. I started watching it because it was on gaia and I had no idea what it was. sweatdrop sweatdrop

It is a very super special awesome series about real heros but they made a TV show of them live catching and fighting bad guys. they get points on how well they dont fail, and succeed. the one with the most points at the end of the season is the best hero. but to be honest you dont even pay attention to the whole point thing at least i dont.

few more mini plots thrown in with the indevisual characters, its really good, entertaining, and funny i think you should watch it.

gaia help fund the first movie to the anime and i think another movie is on its way.
is it still on gaia?

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Angel Fate
dragonlover5
Gillotine Dream

is it still on gaia?

is what on gaia??

Dangerous Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dragonlover5
Angel Fate
dragonlover5
Gillotine Dream

is it still on gaia?

is what on gaia??
is tiger and bunny still on gaia

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Angel Fate
dragonlover5
Angel Fate
dragonlover5
Gillotine Dream

is it still on gaia?

is what on gaia??
is tiger and bunny still on gaia

its still a hot topic yeah

Dangerous Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
never mind your a re-re

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items