watched it?

yes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
going to watch it on the big screen 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
want to watch it through other means 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
no, and not going to 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

so who have watched it? any thoughts on it?
don't spoil it too much if you have though, I'm still waiting for my chance to watch it in a week.

if you happen to be in Singapore, GV's bringing in the movie exclusively in Vivocity. The first screening for 7th Oct's sold out already. I guess they weren't expecting it to sell out so fast so they planned 2 more screenings on 13th & 14th Oct. Seats starting to fill up XD

I'm hoping the show will be sold out to show its popularity here emotion_dowant

Witty Genius

Haven't watched it o3o.

But it's a hot topic?

Interstellar Explorer

I can't watch it here in Europe, at least not in cinemas, but I'm curious of it 3nodding

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

Obi Aoi
I can't watch it here in Europe, at least not in cinemas, but I'm curious of it 3nodding

hope you'll get to watch it in the future 8D I'm exciteddd.

Interstellar Explorer

Hikaridranz
Obi Aoi

hope you'll get to watch it in the future 8D I'm exciteddd.

Yeah. Although I heard there would be an UK premiere but I can't just go there now sweatdrop I was thinking of ordering it when it would come out on DVD. 3nodding I'm somewhat more curious of the future 2nd movie though which I hope to be taking place after the series. smile

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I haven't got to watch it, but Tumblr properly spoiled me the WHOLE thing. Not that I mind since the movie won't reach my country. The anime wasn't popular here to begin with, not to mention our anime market is way smaller than the US.

Was worried the movie would be just a compilation of the first episodes with a few new parts, but it seems that there is a similar amount of old and new parts. The story also gives some details about the characters, like points of view or confirming/debunking some headcanons of the fandom.

So, to make it short: wantwantwantwantwantwantwant

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

lick and stick
I haven't got to watch it, but Tumblr properly spoiled me the WHOLE thing. Not that I mind since the movie won't reach my country. The anime wasn't popular here to begin with, not to mention our anime market is way smaller than the US.

Was worried the movie would be just a compilation of the first episodes with a few new parts, but it seems that there is a similar amount of old and new parts. The story also gives some details about the characters, like points of view or confirming/debunking some headcanons of the fandom.

So, to make it short: wantwantwantwantwantwantwant

ahaha 8D I kinda skimmed through the T&B stuff on tumblr. I like just a little spoiler so you can expect some things to happen (and when it appears in the movie I get excited XD) but too much won't be very fun =v=

I hope they'll export the 2nd movie too *w*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces