Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Witch

Robotic CandyQueen

That would be the BEST.
I would make my sister send me so much west coast food *drools*
Bad days wouldnt suck
Cravings could definitely be satisfied
Oh gosh I am so disappointed this doesnt exist xD

I would love so much if this kind of invention existed. I'd take that over that watch/phone thing XD

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300
Rubai Sora
vergil4ever

*chuckles* quiet literally in fact

*blinks then laughs* I guess so! I hope I don't offend, but I rather do it the old fashioned way and study. I actually understand most of it, so I'm probably panicking over nothing.

no offence taken, after all you did not summon me to make a deal, i just offered out of good will

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
They seem to be finally adding the event achievements, one for posting. heart

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
vergil4ever
Rubai Sora
vergil4ever

*blinks then laughs* I guess so! I hope I don't offend, but I rather do it the old fashioned way and study. I actually understand most of it, so I'm probably panicking over nothing.

no offence taken, after all you did not summon me to make a deal, i just offered out of good will

True~ And I thank you for the offer, it was nice of you, but I need to do this myself.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Robotic CandyQueen

Yeah I definitely agree that they failed with GG. Henry is an important character, and I wish we really knew what happened to him. It'd be nice to know whether or not we can expect a reappearance there.

And yeah I understand a lot will be changed / left out and most of the love interests dont matter, but I do like that they're thinking about some of the major ones in Spidey's time. I also think that the venom suit coming to him on earth is much better for the movies and I like Rhino's robot suit. I think it was creative and a good way to put him in (sadly not enough) without taking away from the center plot of the movie itself.

But I think in the reboot it was kinda cool how they went about the web shooters. It's much more plausible to have it in the hands, ya, but if they weren't gonna do it I like how the reboot handled it. And I like how they handled it with it getting shocked and stuff, it was cool to see. It just felt like the reboot might have been closer to the comics, which is what brought a lot of fans in the first place obviously. I loved the older series, and they're probably still my favorite, cause I love Tobey as Spiderman honestly haha

I never liked Rhino much, he always seemed silly. The robot suit was kinda silly, but an improvement.

Yeah, ASM was closer to the comics in a surface level (web shooters, dating gwen before MJ, costume was almost identical, web shooter has a muzzle flash) but I didn't like how Peter was a jerk in the new movies. He's not the hero I want to look up to, he's a dumb a** teen who I want to punch in the mouth for being a creepy jerk who doesn't empathize with people and is too self centered to keep his promises. ... that did lead to the trademark banter working better in ASM than in the original movie trilogy though.

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300
Rubai Sora
vergil4ever
Rubai Sora
vergil4ever

True~ And I thank you for the offer, it was nice of you, but I need to do this myself.

but of course

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Flux
They seem to be finally adding the event achievements, one for posting. heart

I noticed~ I wonder what other achievements will come~

Fashionable Explorer

OokamixHime
Robotic CandyQueen

That would be the BEST.
I would make my sister send me so much west coast food *drools*
Bad days wouldnt suck
Cravings could definitely be satisfied
Oh gosh I am so disappointed this doesnt exist xD

I would love so much if this kind of invention existed. I'd take that over that watch/phone thing XD

I'd buy the watch / phone thing if it meant I could send + recieve food anywhere xD

Fashionable Explorer

Pirate Santa
Robotic CandyQueen

Yeah I definitely agree that they failed with GG. Henry is an important character, and I wish we really knew what happened to him. It'd be nice to know whether or not we can expect a reappearance there.

And yeah I understand a lot will be changed / left out and most of the love interests dont matter, but I do like that they're thinking about some of the major ones in Spidey's time. I also think that the venom suit coming to him on earth is much better for the movies and I like Rhino's robot suit. I think it was creative and a good way to put him in (sadly not enough) without taking away from the center plot of the movie itself.

But I think in the reboot it was kinda cool how they went about the web shooters. It's much more plausible to have it in the hands, ya, but if they weren't gonna do it I like how the reboot handled it. And I like how they handled it with it getting shocked and stuff, it was cool to see. It just felt like the reboot might have been closer to the comics, which is what brought a lot of fans in the first place obviously. I loved the older series, and they're probably still my favorite, cause I love Tobey as Spiderman honestly haha

I never liked Rhino much, he always seemed silly. The robot suit was kinda silly, but an improvement.

Yeah, ASM was closer to the comics in a surface level (web shooters, dating gwen before MJ, costume was almost identical, web shooter has a muzzle flash) but I didn't like how Peter was a jerk in the new movies. He's not the hero I want to look up to, he's a dumb a** teen who I want to punch in the mouth for being a creepy jerk who doesn't empathize with people and is too self centered to keep his promises. ... that did lead to the trademark banter working better in ASM than in the original movie trilogy though.

Rhino was never my favorite, but I liked him well enough.

I like the surface level following it and all, though while I did enjoy the banter, he totally could be a little jerkish. I think the promises thing he broke to Gwen's dad was meant to be romantic and stuff, but it really wasn't. Like, I get he loved her and all but I mean the very reason her dad made Spidey promise to say away was for the exact reason she died. And it was so weird that he kept watching her.. Like.. Whoa buddy. Can you not?

Friendly Explorer

one for posting?

Friendly Giver

28,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Party Animal 100

Wistful Witch

Robotic CandyQueen

I'd buy the watch / phone thing if it meant I could send + recieve food anywhere xD

XD That would be handy.

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Shy Vampire

21,000 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
i miss the first and the 9 book o0

Fashionable Explorer

Quote:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: sorry i dont have much to say but i hope you like the gift anyway

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

OH my gosh honey thank you!!!
It's the thought that's most important c:
Thank you so much for the gift, it is so sweet and you're a dolll!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff