Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets hope this stops the greed.
Thanks for posting this. 3nodding </muleypost>
Thats cool, wasn't really expecting an item anyways.
Indeed. Items aren't what these events are for and it wasn't the original intention of the initial Gaian Ball. The fact that the admins created items for that was by pure cioncidence and a gift to those that attended and took part in the event.

So, go out and have fun folks. ^__^
Thankyou for posting this!!

I am getting amazingly frustrated about people who continue to lie and mislead people. (eespecialy lying about halos.. -_-; wink

Fashionable Rogue

10,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
people still make the threads, it's annoying.
I think the homes are way better then having items in this ball. So lets all be glad we have the homes out biggrin
Thanks for the clarification, SykoSilver! ^_^ Aw, we don't need items to have fun, anyway! *starts dancing*
There truly is a god after all gonk
Even though it's great not having too much spam, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. 0:~
Spread the word, Skyo, Spread the word. 3nodding
First page W00t
Thank you soo much
i am a gullible person so all those look what i got threads didnt help much sweatdrop
Thank you for the real and accurate information. It was quite annoying at the Anniversary Ball reading all these thread about halos, dj's, headphones and t-shirts. I am here to mingle and meet my fellow Gaians.

Now, there won't be any complaints about the reissue of G Pins (like at the Anniversary Ball) or the corsage/black bowties and some Gaians can continue to raise the prices for these items faster than the price of real life gasoline.
thankyou, the threads are getting annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff